Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Buy Utstarcomm Xv6700 Verizon Handsets !

hi.... me using spb pocket plus's inbuilt theme...

can any one tell how can i use net connect on this? i am using wap at the moment

Settings> Connection> Connections> Add a new modem connection, on first page give it whatever name u like, and select Cellular line> Next > #777 > User name and password is ur mobile number.

U R done with creating R-connect connection in phone, now to connect Net-connect go to Settings> Connections> Connections> Manage existing connections, here u will see 2 connection one is WAP and other is Net-connect. not whatever connection u like just tap and hold u will get 2 options CONNECT & DELETE. Press Connect.

IE or OPERA uses WAP connection by default.

thanks a lot sadik. i was able to do it myself after i posted. anothr query, has sommeon used scrath gard for this? if yes which phone models?

thanks a lot sadik. i was able to do it myself after i posted. anothr query, has sommeon used scrath gard for this? if yes which phone models?

i suppose u mean screen guard right... if yes then i just got one put on mine last evening here in delhi (visiting)... its a pain finding one and after a lot of research the one that fit was of XDA ATOM... so get urself that...

Sadik... once that connection is created for rconnect and we connect easy... the problem is placing a shortcut for it and also finding an easier way to disconnect it once done... i almost always get the error code 37 of an ip conflict but using opera (u gave) i can browse easilly... so is there any way arnd these shortcuts...

actually i was walking specifically of scratchgard

http://www.scratchgard.in/

i was asking this because the scratchgard is quite thick. Does it make the stylus less sensitive?

also has anyone got a leather case or something like that for this?

I am not able to sync my contacts from outlook using active sync. Other things are synced but not contacts.

is there any other way/ software to achieve the same?

i suppose u mean screen guard right... if yes then i just got one put on mine last evening here in delhi (visiting)... its a pain finding one and after a lot of research the one that fit was of XDA ATOM... so get urself that...

Sadik... once that connection is created for rconnect and we connect easy... the problem is placing a shortcut for it and also finding an easier way to disconnect it once done... i almost always get the error code 37 of an ip conflict but using opera (u gave) i can browse easilly... so is there any way arnd these shortcuts...

U can easily DC it by through CommManager second option right side is to connect and disconnect DATA. I am not sure about shortcuts but if u open IE or OPERA it will auto connect, just see if its connecting whatever connection u want and make it ur default connection.

actually i was walking specifically of scratchgard

http://www.scratchgard.in/

i was asking this because the scratchgard is quite thick. Does it make the stylus less sensitive?

also has anyone got a leather case or something like that for this?

Visit any good mobile and accessories shop, u will get screen guard O2 XDA II, it will fit by cutting it lil.

For leather pouch u have to check several crocodile pouches/covers available. i found one for me here in mumbai.

I am not able to sync my contacts from outlook using active sync. Other things are synced but not contacts.

is there any other way/ software to achieve the same?

I understand u been using 6265, just save all ur contacts in .CSV and paste it in memory card. select all and click to open it will ask u to save it in contacts, just press yes.

U can also easily sync through active sync, don't know why u not able to doit. just make sure u selecting/checking CONTACTS in OPTIONS in TOOLS drop down menu.

the csv is not opening

the csv is not opening

Sorry i said CSV its VCF.

Save VCF from nokia and paste it in PPC.

does a two gb card work on this?has anyone tried?hope it does not slow it.whats the cost?any specific brands?

the csv is not opening

Sorry i said CSV its VCF.

Save VCF from nokia and paste it in PPC.

Thanks. copied using vcf.

can you please tell me about the memory card? 2 GB possible or not?

does a two gb card work on this?has anyone tried?hope it does not slow it.whats the cost?any specific brands?

yes the 2gb card works flawlessly... i use transcend... also have a pqi... and no it doesnt slow it too much. price varies... i got mine along with the fone from the US and they were for $30 for two... but my guess is ud get them arnd inr2000. i have the verizon ka original cover which fits well but just tried a nokia ka cover nd it was good too... priced arnd inr200. as far as the screen guard goes... well the one i got is thick and protective enuff and the stylus response time is good... that was my first concern too... so xda atom is the one to get... and i didnt have to trim it at all... it just fit perfectly... so take ur pick !!!!

I got a 2 GB Kingston miniSD card from Hong Kong for just under 1000 bucks and is working great on my PPC 6700. I also got a Screen Protector from USA, but that was very costly (around Rs.225 per piece) considering the shipping cost and I also ordered a Leather pouch from Hong Kong which I hope will arrive this week.

hiee sadik,

m too interested in buying this phone ... do u have ne more left .. or when will you get some more of them .??

I got a 2 GB Kingston miniSD card from Hong Kong for just under 1000 bucks and is working great on my PPC 6700. I also got a Screen Protector from USA, but that was very costly (around Rs.225 per piece) considering the shipping cost and I also ordered a Leather pouch from Hong Kong which I hope will arrive this week.

Hi Arun ! did you order all this stuff through ebay ?????

Bye

soham

Somehow some settings on my phone were deleted and i could not access R World/ Wap.

I removed all the connections, only three remained verizon wireless, my isp and my workgroup. I reinstalled PP connection customisation and also aku 3.x bt fix.

But I can not see Rel Mob World connection there. What else am I supposed to do?

Help please

no one for help

UPDATE ON 09-MAY-2007

ALL HANDSETS SOLD OUT!!!

I will be getting more handsets soon.

So planning to open booking for it, Price for the handset is 15500 with 1GB miniSD memory card.

First five bookings will get 2GB original KINGSTON memory card with lifetime warranty + EXTRA BATTERY and STYLUS. (Both original)

Contact me on 9324098555 or SMS "PPC" to 9324098555

Somehow some settings on my phone were deleted and i could not access R World/ Wap.

I removed all the connections, only three remained verizon wireless, my isp and my workgroup. I reinstalled PP connection customisation and also aku 3.x bt fix.

But I can not see Rel Mob World connection there. What else am I supposed to do?

Help please

How can you see reliance connection? Do you have original reliance 6700? or bought from some where else? You can try installing reliance extended ROM files.

UPDATE ON 09-MAY-2007

ALL HANDSETS SOLD OUT!!!

So planning to open booking for it, Price for the handset is 15500 with 1GB miniSD memory card.

First five bookings will get 2GB original KINGSTON memory card with lifetime warranty + EXTRA BATTERY and STYLUS. (Both original)

no goodies for old loyalists? :clap:

How can you see reliance connection? Do you have original reliance 6700? or bought from some where else? You can try installing reliance extended ROM files.

I dont know the details. Can you help me? I dont have the reliance origianl handset

UPDATE ON 09-MAY-2007

ALL HANDSETS SOLD OUT!!!

no goodies for old loyalists? :clap:

Now u know reason behind it :clap:

I dont know the details. Can you help me? I dont have the reliance origianl handset

@ KSHAH he is using our handset, we successfully installed Reliance ROM files, even R-world works smooth.

Hey tanveer its lil confusing all u have to do is intall PP_conn.... CAB and delete reliance settings and re install it.

Edited by Shaikhsadik