Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Buy Utstarcomm Xv6700 Verizon Handsets !

Once you install main ROM you have to reinstall extended ROM. All customization comes in place after installation of extended rom progs. Means after you get message that now your device will be customized in few seconds blah blah blah. In short, you have to unlock extended rom, put reliance customization extended rom files, hard reset your device.

In short, i have no idea what you people are discussing.

However sadik helped me and now the problem is solved.

UPDATE ON 09-MAY-2007

ALL HANDSETS SOLD OUT!!!

I will be getting more handsets soon.

So planning to open booking for it, Price for the handset is 15500 with 1GB miniSD memory card.

First five bookings will get 2GB original KINGSTON memory card with lifetime warranty + EXTRA BATTERY and STYLUS. (Both original)

Contact me on 9324098555 or SMS "PPC" to 9324098555

Well i got my stocks now.

Interested guys contact me today itself, from 18th-may ill be out of town till 23rd-may.

Guys who already paid me under ADVANCE BOOKING will receive it by Saturday.

i have just begun to explore this beauty. i think the deal at 16k is a killer considering reliance is selling it for 33k. Good work sadik, looking forward to buying more exciting hamdsets from you.

yupp ... best deal offered .. im purchasin 2 handsets ...hats off for sadikbhai :praise::confuse:

UPDATE ON 09-MAY-2007

ALL HANDSETS SOLD OUT!!!

So planning to open booking for it, Price for the handset is 15500 with 1GB miniSD memory card.

First five bookings will get 2GB original KINGSTON memory card with lifetime warranty + EXTRA BATTERY and STYLUS. (Both original)

Interested guys contact me today itself, from 18th-may ill be out of town till 23rd-may.

Can you send me 1 battery (New) soon?

yupp ... best deal offered .. im purchasin 2 handsets ...hats off for sadikbhai :praise::confuse:

:)

Thanks a lot guys.

UPDATE ON 09-MAY-2007

ALL HANDSETS SOLD OUT!!!

Can you send me 1 battery (New) soon?

Most prolly ill be sending one parcel to ahmedabad, will send in that.

U have to collect it from him.

Is that ok?

we will save courier charges and formalities.

Hey guys,

am posting after a really long time.. all this talk abt the xv6700 has got me pretty excited. I wanted to know how these phones will work on reliance without any prgmg from reliance's end.. is it just inserting the RUIM card as simple as that. If thats it then we can probably get any RUIM based handset from abroad and use it on reliance. Can someone pls clarify.

Also, i think it will be a nice idea we can create a separate topic listing out phones which we can get from abroad/grey market and use on Reliance using the RUIM concept.

Neo

hi sadik

just found out abt u..my god!!!! u r famous on net.. even google search gives ur name!!! well read all the posts here,so know by now that u r 110 % genuine!!!! difficult thing to be found nowadays..... :winko:

well i know very well that i'm already late..all the stock has come and gone.... got to wait now.. i'm ready to take this set the day u provide.. so plz do let me know asap.....

and also do let me know plz if there's any other set u r providing.... my no. is 9388989598 in case u wish to contact....

thanx... hope to see ur reply very soon. bye

sumit

Sadikbhai, I would like to buy one from you, I have been using two mobiles, one is an Imate Jam for the convenience of Pocket PC and another Nokia 6255 for Reliance, now I can club both. By the way I have tons of software for Pocket PC if you need anything just shout.

UPDATE ON 09-MAY-2007

ALL HANDSETS SOLD OUT!!!

can you please give a list of all the softwares that you have?

I am desparately looking for a player that plays mp4/ m4a. core player isnt giving any sound and TCPMP does not support mp4

Edited by tanveer

@Hellangelo

For What r u waiting man

Just Load it on Appropriate Topic

Everybody will appreciate the Software Upload for PPC

Edited by hpnasik

Well its a huge list but, I'll just list down somethings I have installed on my PPC.

Netfront (full fledge browser, saves images also, better than opera and IE)

Adisasta Winmobile Torrent

Adobe Reader (avbl free)

AIM Productions Strippoker

Antmobile Flashassist

PocketCAD

Ultimate Theft Agent (for GSM, dont know if it works on CDMA)

EZ Unzip (compression tool)

David Andre's Birthday Plug-in

Microsoft Games Pack (dig-dug, pacman, etc)

Eidos Tomb Raider

TK Creator (theme creator)

Google Maps

Handyget

Megasoft Pocketcalc (amazing calculator with convertor, scientific calc, etc)

Nero Mobile

Opera Browser (full version)

PDAwin Globe

Power CAD Pro

Spybot S & D

Real Player

SPB Bubbles

SPB Pocket Plus

SPB Benchmark

Trend Micro Anti-virus

Vitotech Mobile Downloader

VNC Viewer

WinamPAQ

Ziosoft Age of Empires Gold Edition

I have lots more but dont remember, which ones I liked and which ones I didnt, just let me know if u need something specific and I will search and see if I have it, regarding MP4, there is a software of Philips, but its too buggy so I uninstalled it, I have its setup if u still need it.

Also head to www.pdagold.com/software for amazing free software for PPC.

@Hellangelo

For What r u waiting man

Just Load it on Appropriate Topic

Everybody will appreciate the Software Upload for PPC

koi meri samasy ka samaadhan kar sakta hai kya?

koi meri samasy ka samaadhan kar sakta hai kya?

Do u need SMART MOVIE ??

It can play MP4 and AVI in full screen mode, but u have to use WMP for music play back.

Let me know will upload it for you.

Thanks for sending across your guy, the instruments are really good, just ensure the piece i get doesnt have scratches on the screen.

Sadikbhai, I would like to buy one from you, I have been using two mobiles, one is an Imate Jam for the convenience of Pocket PC and another Nokia 6255 for Reliance, now I can club both. By the way I have tons of software for Pocket PC if you need anything just shout.
UPDATE ON 09-MAY-2007

ALL HANDSETS SOLD OUT!!!

hey sadik

can u plz tell me wen do u expect the next lot of items to come...... i'm waiting eagerly to have one ppc for myself. thanx

sumit

I am also to be advance booker.

Hope the screen does not have scartches..

thanks.. :D

Thanks to Sadikbhai I got my PPC,

But I am facing some teething problems,

a) Why is it that the phone (reliance) becomes inactive when I activate WiFi, is that normal? Is there a way I can make both work?

B) Once I have activated WiFi, I get connected to my network, but still cannot access the Internet

c) For that matter, even when the phone is connected via USB I am still not able to access the Internet

d) How do I connect to the internet on my laptop using the PPC, I used to connect my Nokia 6255 with ease using Bluetooth.

e) When searching for services available on the phone only two services show up on my computer, A2DP and voice gateway, what about other services like file transfer, network access, bluetooth serial port, etc.

I would be very glad if someone could answer my queries.

Sadikbhai,

I tired the cab file recommended by you but the Reliance Mobileworld settings did not return, could you please post them with the proxy server and details like username and password (something like UTA@relianceinfo.com).

What is the MMS configuration for this mobile?

MMS can not be sent using this phone. Atleast I am not successful.