Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Now I Love Iphone

Hey what about your say that Claim Xp require more Patches

U are just a Fan and only like College Guy Loves Something on look

We are like more matured Professional evaluate first then Claim, Rajiv come with Hardcore Data buddy.

Hetal,

Where did i claim XP require more patches? I dont know buddy i have never posted something like this dude

can you tell me where i have posted " XP require more patches " I think you are mistaken buddy

Edited by coolrajiv

whoever wants to waste his/her money should go in for a an I-phone and stay with out any music and video for many days to come. and do not do any thing but receive and send calls which can be done on a 800 rupees phone. i compare it to any rupees 800 phone in the market just one thing extra is the big screen. any other use i do not see of the I-Phone

Ahem..i also agree wid wipl...members lik Sadik,hetal n oders(including me)...jus luk for superior quality products..wich r enriched wid all the features..n we r not die hard fan of some company(Apple in this case)..

but sum members ere r die hard fans of Apple..n they cant resist if nyone bitches about their products..

if sum company`s product is gud..then this doesnt mean that its each n every product is gud..

think about it(Apple Supporters)..

cheers!!!!!!!

mac os is outstanding very few bugs awesome os ... compared to windows which has bugs galore those who use mac OS never uses windows again , imac is an outstanding notebook

mac os is outstanding very few bugs awesome os ... compared to windows which has bugs galore those who use mac OS never uses windows again , imac is an outstanding notebook

Ya hetal i did post that but i never mentioned there that XP require more patches BE precise in what you say hetal dont post misleading data OK . You will realise yourself that windows has bugs.. so too has mac os but what i was saying is that Windows is more susceptible to virus attacks and people have to reinstall windows so many times as more often it crashes than mac os

You can ask all the people in this forum how many times they have formatted their hard drives and reinstall windows....

anyways i and all the supporters of apple know fully now what Iphone is all abt

it has been described here i mean dissected :) here very well

thanks for all your thoughts

Keep the discussion going its going in the right direction..

Edited by coolrajiv

I beleive lots of irrelevant things are being talked about here. Hetal, is it necessary to have such long posts? please keep an eye on the post length. Atleast it should be relevant :)

Ya hetal i did post that but i never mentioned there that XP require more patches BE precise in what you say hetal dont post misleading data OK . You will realise yourself that windows has bugs so too has mac os but what i was saying is that Windows is more susceptible to virus attacks and people format hard drive more often to reinstall windows than mac OS

That's something which used to happen long back not now...your expressions are more with what you've heard & not something with facts, While Windows have its own shortcomings, Mac Os or for the matter Linux, Free BSD or Unix have their shortcomings and limitations as well. Poeple simply love to hate windows, you see more problems with it becuase its most widely used and hence its vulnerabilities are discovered more frequently ( and patched as well ) than the other OS's.

This thread was not about APPLE or its limitations or the hatred some one have for Apple. (As I personally like & use some of their products) ..rather for IPHONE's shortcomings and if you read the posts of HETAL you'll notice that he very well described its features also. You seem to be a die hard fan of APPLE who loves it like a teenager loves the rock stars even if they don't have anything good within them other than their rock numbers... why don't you come out and speak the hard core tech things to justify your affinity, rather than criticizing someone's efforts to help others in their decision making process it would have been much worthwhile if you would have come up with posts which were made after doing some kind of homework to justify why some one should buy it rather than flaming people who knew more than what you know about iphone, kudos to Hetal who takes time to help this community by sharing his valuable insights....I simply don't understand what made you feel so bad with this post that you had butterflies in your stomach and rather than accepting the realities you started flaming a fellow member's opinion.

I asked you to search a little about Hetal before criticizing about his logical expressions, now about me of knowing and not knowing much about Windows or Apple or Linux, of for the matter of being Bandar & adrak :) then you might like to search a little about my profile, I might not know much about either of them but we do have been taking care of hundreds of these little babies since years in datacenters across the different parts of world and have helped companies to manage critical web applications for thousands & thousands of their clients, I might not know 10 % of what you know about the OS's, phone & technology.. but I do deal and interact daily with lots of finest level 3 admins on Windows & Linux across the globe who master them or for the matter are experts on them.

It seems you have enough time to spend trifling over the issues which are irrelevant & making pointless posts and probably take pride in making personal comments about other members ...may be you don't read the forum rules well. I think this thread has now gone off topic and any further posts is probably a waste of time. You can decide to post as much as you want expressing your love about iphone or apple ...I would like to read posts which have more sensible stuff than a discussion of blind love about a product ...uh..umm wasn't that supposed to be done with your date ?? :GirandoOjos:

All the best, take care and do send me your pic when you get your first iphone ;)

Edited by wipl

Ya hetal i did post that but i never mentioned there that XP require more patches BE precise in what you say hetal dont post misleading data OK . You will realise yourself that windows has bugs so too has mac os but what i was saying is that Windows is more susceptible to virus attacks and people format hard drive more often to reinstall windows than mac OS

That's something which used to happen long back not now...your expressions are more with what you've heard & not something with facts, While Windows have its own shortcomings, Mac Os or for the matter Linux, Free BSD or Unix have their shortcomings and limitations as well. Poeple simply love to hate windows, you see more problems with it becuase its most widely used and hence its vulnerabilities are discovered more frequently ( and patched as well ) than the other OS's.

This thread was not about APPLE or its limitations or the hatred some one have for Apple. (As I personally like & use some of their products) ..rather for IPHONE's shortcomings and if you read the posts of HETAL you'll notice that he very well described its features also. You seem to be a die hard fan of APPLE who loves it like a teenager loves the rock stars even if they don't have anything good within them other than their rock numbers... why don't you come out and speak the hard core tech things to justify your affinity, rather than criticizing someone's efforts to help others in their decision making process it would have been much worthwhile if you would have come up with posts which were made after doing some kind of homework to justify why some one should buy it rather than flaming people who knew more than what you know about iphone, kudos to Hetal who takes time to help this community by sh

aring his valuable insights....I simply don't understand what made you feel so bad with this post that you had butterflies in your stomach and rather than accepting the realities you started flaming a fellow member's opinion.

I asked you to search a little about Hetal before criticizing about his logical expressions, now about me of knowing and not knowing much about Windows or Apple or Linux, of for the matter of being Bandar & adrak :) then you might like to search a little about my profile, I might not know much about either of them but we do have been taking care of hundreds of these little babies since years in datacenters across the different parts of world and have helped companies to manage critical web applications for thousands & thousands of their clients, I might not know 10 % of what you know about the OS's, phone & technology.. but I do deal and interact daily with lots of finest level 3 admins on Windows & Linux across the globe who master them or for the matter are experts on them.

It seems you have enough time to spend trifling over the issues which are irrelevant & making pointless posts and probably take pride in making personal comments about other members ...may be you don't read the forum rules well. I think this thread has now gone off topic and any further posts is probably a waste of time. You can decide to post as much as you want expressing your love about iphone or apple ...I would like to read posts which have more sensible stuff than a discussion of blind love about a product ...uh..umm wasn't that supposed to be done with your date ?? :GirandoOjos:

All the best, take care and do send me your pic when you get your first iphone ;)

All off topic stuff All you r doing is trying to increase your post count :Contento:

I am least bothered abt interacting with you i did interact with Hetal who is a wizard i know can understand from his posts

Anyways i have only posted stuff abt Iphone

you seem to have more time to get yourself involved in :GirandoOjos: between me & hetal

You r wasting your time dude ...

friendly discussion here has turned into a battle field for you not for me

i have already said keep posting all the stuff here its going in the right direction

but you r just not listening :NO:

hey you guys.... Here is more MASALA for Iphone haters V/s Iphone luvers. & APPLE V/s MICROSOFT

or simply for ppl who wanna increase thier post COUNTS.

Read this FINE PRINT IN iphone & AT & T contract. Its not mine.... read on this blog.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2007/07/w...fine-print.html

I enjoyed reading it... hope u do as well.

Edited by petar

@ Rajiv

Some Point Discovered by the Users/Fans of iPhone after using it for 2 Weeks

1. All International mail above 300 kb is Charged for the POP / SMTP Server IP is non USA
  2. Wifi Can only be used 150 time a Month (f*ck the Steve job for Locking Customer after Paying $ 2280)
  3. $175.00 Termination Fee if you dont Want Network anymore.
  4. The Current Mobile Email Service Doesn't Support Attachments. (Email Diya Kyo SMS kafi tha)
  5. Wifi Can not be used for VoIP Calls, PC Inernet can not be used on Phone unlike Windows PC say good bye to Skype
  6. Video content (e.g. movies, tv), music or games CAN NOT be downloaded using Unlimited EDGE Connection you have to Shell Extra Money to fill Steve Job Pocket.
  7. Only phone in USA which selled with Plan in which Customer have to pay for Incomming Calls also
  8. Forget about using Any Messenger Serivce like Google, Yahoo, MSN through Internet. Messenger via SMS is only solution. (Steve might be busy making any Exclusive Messenger Network to earn more money from iPhone) so he can earn on every line written to Chat Box via SMS.
  9. Forget above Extendibility, Customising, Windows phone have more than 50,000+ software @ service, for iPhone non of above as Unix on iPhone is not capable to handle it uptill now.
  10. Phone Can not be Syncronised using Bluetooth, WiFi or Internet only Docking with Cable can do that.
  11. iTune can not Play Music Speaker you can only Listen Music over Ear Phone
  12. iPhone Battery have only 350 Cycle of Charing, and last one Practicale day emans after one year when Warrenty is over you can buy the Battery @ $ 86 (Rs. 3600) are Steve Job Hamare India me Itne m to Phone ata hai
  13. Only Basic Bluetooth Profile given against 6 to 10 Profile Supported by Major Phones
  14. Now Latest Major Smartphone is comming with 2 Camera, 1 photo Taking Clips another for Video Chat and Video Conferecing on 3G and again iPhone Misses this. I have used HTC Tytn using Wifi for Video Calls

Edited by hetaldp

@ Rajiv

Some Point Discovered by the Users/Fans of iPhone after using it for 2 Weeks

1. All International mail above 300 kb is Charged for the POP / SMTP Server IP is non USA
  2. Wifi Can only be used 150 time a Month (f*ck the Steve job for Locking Customer after Paying $ 2280)
  3. $175.00 Termination Fee if you dont Want Network anymore.
  4. The Current Mobile Email Service Doesn't Support Attachments. (Email Diya Kyo SMS kafi tha)
  5. Wifi Can not be used for VoIP Calls, PC Inernet can not be used on Phone unlike Windows PC say good bye to Skype
  6. Video content (e.g. movies, tv), music or games CAN NOT be downloaded using Unlimited EDGE Connection you have to Shell Extra Money to fill Steve Job Pocket.
  7. Only phone in USA which selled with Plan in which Customer have to pay for Incomming Calls also
  8. Forget about using Any Messenger Serivce like Google, Yahoo, MSN through Internet. Messenger via SMS is only solution. (Steve might be busy making any Exclusive Messenger Network to earn more money from iPhone) so he can earn on every line written to Chat Box via SMS.
  9. Forget above Extendibility, Customising, Windows phone have more than 50,000+ software @ service, for iPhone non of above as Unix on iPhone is not capable to handle it uptill now.

@ Hetal

Agreed dude customers in USA will be angry annoyed with Apple restrictions on iphone services

My question is when iphone is launched in India will Airtel & Hutch also impose this kind of restrictions & charges on the

users i dont think so ... what do you think buddy ?

Lets see... its long way to go boss...

Frankly i dont see any plus in iPhone except for Big screen.

The visual voicemail feature is given free by Grandcentral (1 number for life- now aquired by google) in usa.

exactly - so 1 million iphones sold = atleast 220 million$ profit for Apple & 1 Billion$ ++ Revenue for AT & T ( 1 million x 1000$ each connection )

Edited by petar

hey al..c this ..a guy called Jon has activated an unactivated I-PHONE on his own...

check it out ERE

it wud not work as a phone..but da ipod n wifi work..

hey al..c this ..a guy called Jon has activated an unactivated I-PHONE on his own...

check it out ERE

it wud not work as a phone..but da ipod n wifi work..

Yes he is well known hacker DVD JON. Hope he crack it to bypass at&t lock soon.

this is getting way way OFF TOPIC.

now we dont have discuss windos and MAC

both the platforms are different, and this could be separate thread.

why dont you guys keep it to the I Phone. Respect everybody's opinion and everybody will respect your's, No matter how rivial the reason is to hate I Phone.

Its a new product and may not be able to fulfill all the expectations. but still it is a start. let it be product centric and not presonality centric.

According to following Estimates

iPhones Manufacturing Cost is only $220 to $270 and Users are actually paying more in 4 Figure for this Things

http://www.slipperybrick.com/2007/07/iphone-cost-to-make/

exactly - so 1 million iphones sold = atleast 220 million$ profit for Apple & 1 Billion$ ++ Revenue for AT & T ( 1 million x 1000$ each connection )

I truely wish that profits are made as per these simple straight line methods. Bl**dy profits are far lesser than it appears on paper.

Kshah.... why are u worried abt detailed profit calculations of AT & T & apple ...?? DO u hold thier stocks... to phir waise bhi next quarterly reports mein actual figures mil jaayega...

Otherwsie kaunsa apne koi Share of profit milne wala hai...

So enjoy the Gross figures that are widely circulated on internet....

Yehi to life hai..!

Apple reported that blazing sales of iPods and Macintosh computers sent its profits rocketing to a record high in the recent quarter and that its iPhone is "off to a great start."

Apple said Wednesday it had revenue of 5.41 billion dollars and net profit of 818 million in the quarter ending June 30, compared to revenue of 4.37 billion and net profit of 472 milllion in the same quarter a year ago.

The company sold 270,000 iPhones in the 30 hours following its US debut the evening of June 29, 2007, Apple chief financial officer Peter Oppenheimer said in a conference call with analysts.

Apple plans to begin selling iPhones in several "major European cities" by the end of September and expand throughout the region and into Asia in 2008.

The California company is sticking to its goal of selling 10 million iPhones by the end of next year.

IPhones are available in four or eight-gigabyte models at prices of 499 dollars and 599 dollars respectively.

Apple reported it shipped a record-high 1,764,000 :grin: Macintosh computers in the recent quarter, a 33 percent increase from the number it shipped in the same quarter in 2006.

The California company said it also sold 9,815,000 iPods :blink: during the quarter, 21 percent more than in the same quarter last year.

Apple reported that blazing sales of iPods and Macintosh computers sent its profits rocketing to a record high in the recent quarter and that its iPhone is "off to a great start."

Apple said Wednesday it had revenue of 5.41 billion dollars and net profit of 818 million in the quarter ending June 30, compared to revenue of 4.37 billion and net profit of 472 milllion in the same quarter a year ago.

The company sold 270,000 iPhones in the 30 hours following its US debut the evening of June 29, 2007, Apple chief financial officer Peter Oppenheimer said in a conference call with analysts.

Apple plans to begin selling iPhones in several "major European cities" by the end of September and expand throughout the region and into Asia in 2008.

The California company is sticking to its goal of selling 10 million iPhones by the end of next year.

IPhones are available in four or eight-gigabyte models at prices of 499 dollars and 599 dollars respectively.

Apple reported it shipped a record-high 1,764,000 :winko: Macintosh computers in the recent quarter, a 33 percent increase from the number it shipped in the same quarter in 2006.

The California company said it also sold 9,815,000 iPods :Sorprendido: during the quarter, 21 percent more than in the same quarter last year.

Heh :Chulo:

Buyer of Iphones are crying and some planning to go to court for waiver of termination fee.

Poor americans. anyways i bought E62 recently, u know what?? it can send pics to other bluetooth device and can be paired with stereo headset also. i am happy its NOKIA not APPLE.

Apple reported it shipped a record-high 1,764,000 :Chulo: Macintosh computers in the recent quarter, a 33 percent increase from the number it shipped in the same quarter in 2006.

The California company said it also sold 9,815,000 iPods :Sorprendido: during the quarter, 21 percent more than in the same quarter last year.

Heh :Chulo:

Buyer of Iphones are crying and some planning to go to court for waiver of termination fee.

Poor americans. anyways i bought E62 recently, u know what?? it can send pics to other bluetooth device and can be paired with stereo headset also. i am happy its NOKIA not APPLE.

Hmmmmm <_< Poor americans u r right in this world :Chulo: richest poor people live in america woh log ke liye toh 3000$ bhi mamuli hain why bother <_< abt americans i think we should bother abt our own beloved India . U know what i am happy that i have Motorokr which is sleek & sexy :winko: & a complete mobile & thankfully its not Nokia who i fail to understand still makes this dabba type mobiles bhari bharkam bulky mobiles

At the end of the day its all abt personal choice

Kisi ko nokia pasand hain kisi ko Motorola aur Kisi ko Iphone :winko:

Ultimatly public decides ... what works n what dont...