Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chikop

Subcategories Needed

This forum will be more specific and user friendly if the option to choose the topice related to specific handset model is also given.

Currently the forum list all the discussion pertaining to a make.

E.g.

If I want to see the topics related to LG RD3000 handset I'll have to choose LG which will show me the discussion of all the models of the LG.

The sub-category of the Model number RD3000 will help me and the other user to be specific to this topic.

If I want to see the topics related to LG RD3000 handset I'll have to choose LG which will show me the discussion of all the models of the LG.

The sub-category of the Model number RD3000 will help me and the other user to be specific to this topic.

I do not agree with your openion , their are many posts which are common between two or more handsets it would be confusing in those cases

( Downloads for NOkia 6265/ 6275, upload Ringtones to Lg 6130/5130/ 6230.....)

That would mean a LOT of sub forums, especially since there are many cheaper handsets available now. Maybe a better way would be to have few sub forums like low-end, mid-end and high-end and those subforum descriptions can have the handset model numbers. Or else assigning the model number in the topic titles will also help, which I guess many topics already have.

i don't see any real need for this. for searching the posts pertaining to particular handset, there is always the search option.

And we have very Limited CHoice of Handset so So many Sub Forum will be Empty

:) answered to the fullest... the forum is quite neat in its current layout. :)

:) answered to the fullest... the forum is quite neat in its current layout. :)

yes. ditto. it is fully optimised for the current scenario..

I do not agree with your openion , their are many posts which are common between two or more handsets it would be confusing in those cases

( Downloads for NOkia 6265/ 6275, upload Ringtones to Lg 6130/5130/ 6230.....)

It is not difficult to have a share option.

Meaning the members can opt to share the same post under 2 different categories.

i don't see any real need for this. for searching the posts pertaining to particular handset, there is always the search option.

A category needs to be created only when a user wants some discussion pertaining to it and not otherwise.

You've hit the right point Meher.

The objective of having sub-category is that in future this forum can make use of it of RSS or ATOMIC feeds.

A handset user would definately like to read all the discussion related to his/her handset.

Hope you got my point.

:grin: answered to the fullest... the forum is quite neat in its current layout. :NOTriste:

The objective of having sub-category is that in future this forum can make use of it of RSS or ATOMIC feeds.

A handset user would definately like to read all the discussion related to his/her handset.

Hope you got my point.