Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dixit

Samsung Explore

Has anyone been able to use RWorld/Wap access/E-mail for Reliance network on Vsleek/Samsung Explore. Can any of our experts from the forum guide us on this

raju

Can anyone provide me seetings for Virgin WAP. I want to use it on my HTC S720.

so will the Vsleek work in Tata Indicom, coz Tata is selling for 5k while Virgin for 3k !

u need to unlock handset, Flash it with an unlocked Version.

Hi friends

I have Samsung SCH-S229 of Tata Indicom. Please help to make it open CDMA to use any CDMA net work.

Thanks in advance

Babulu

Hi friends

I have Samsung SCH-S229 of Tata Indicom. Please help to make it open CDMA to use any CDMA net work.

Thanks in advance

Babulu

Hi friend if u want to make your SCH-S299 to use any cdma network, you have to unlock your mobile .

for that u want

1.supporting pc connectivity cable(wil get from mobile market)

2.samsung PST(can be downloaded from intrnet)

3.Unlocking bin(can be downloaded from intrnet)

can some body help me. i have samsung vsleek (S259). i have get it unlocked with china firmware by local vendor to use reliance card. handset working find but i can't set mp3 ring tones. is there any procdure to set mp3 ringtones. if not pl tell me is there any option to convert it on tata supproted (means to use explorer firmware)

pl if any body know tell me urgently.

can some body help me. i have samsung vsleek (S259). i have get it unlocked with china firmware by local vendor to use reliance card. handset working find but i can't set mp3 ring tones. is there any procdure to set mp3 ringtones. if not pl tell me is there any option to convert it on tata supproted (means to use explorer firmware)

pl if any body know tell me urgently.

if u flashed your mobile for reliance network use u cant set mp3 as ringtone...beause its an old china firmware...there is no way till now to set mp3 ringtone on this firmware...

if u caonvert the mobile's firmware to tata.you cant use reliance sim after flashing..it will support tata cdma ruim only....

go through the previous thread the firmware and pst is available...

Is there anywhere in whole India that vSleek new handset is available? I love this piece, mine got stolen in a month or two. I would like to buy this again. Samsung explorer, same as vSleek, was too much overpriced.

Is there anywhere in whole India that vSleek new handset is available? I love this piece, mine got stolen in a month or two. I would like to buy this again. Samsung explorer, same as vSleek, was too much overpriced.

try placing order on virgin mobile website

Even they have no stock. I tried some cities, but all they have are 4 phones only, not vSleek. Can anyone help me locating this phone?

is it possible to unlock Tata Samsung S259 without data cable i.e. flashing with help of memory card.

yes u can.

Read full thread & google.

You will get everything u need.

yes u can.

Read full thread & google.

You will get everything u need.

Sorry to say, but I couldn't find any solution for unlocking without data cable, can anybody help, please?

Regards

Data cable is required, u cant unlock without data cable.

• Like 1