Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rumsi2006

New Lg6600

7k seems to be a very good price for this LG beauty.

7k? man you should have checked the page earlier. Anyone from Mumbai buying this handset, it is available at 6500 at Heera Panna Web world.

BTW, pls do a quick review as early as possible.

7k? man you should have checked the page earlier. Anyone from Mumbai buying this handset, it is available at 6500 at Heera Panna Web world.

BTW, pls do a quick review as early as possible.

Yes, it is true I enquired lg 6600 with no. for Rs.6500! at thane

w/o WAP, RSurf, MMS, at Rs 6500 or lower, it is still worth it.

People who do not want these facilities can go in for this model.

As for me, I will still stick to my 6265.

^^^I fit in the bill, but switching between tata and reliance is a must for me. so I don't think I'll go for that.

Can anydody tell me where I wil get LG6600 at cheapest Price even lower that 6500 /-

in Mumbai

Somebody is getting it at 6250/-.

I request one help from owners of the phone.

Please post the outcome from the screen after the below said navigation.

Menu >> settings >> phone >> phoneinfo

Reliance RECOMMENDED Price IS 6350

Now LG6600 on reliance website.

Yup Poasted and As usual not shocking from reliance to Poste this handset in the wrong section

this handset is posted in the COLOURED HANDSETS and Not in the VIDEO CAMERA HANDSETS

can anyone tell me how is the battery life of lg6600

do u need to charge daily or every alt day?

which has better battery life lg6600 or nokia6275

waiting for answers

I just had a chance to lay my hands on this beauty for 10 minutes. A quick review:

Pros:

Nice feel.

Sleek.

Decent display.

Light weight.

Loud ringtones

Mp3 playback is of acceptable quality thru build in speakers.

Can set MP3 as ringtones.

Headphones are also of decent quality.

Package contains stereo hands free, charger and 256 MB Micro SD card with adapter.

Cons:

FM wont function without the headphones plugged in.

Dont know whether it supports EV-DO. (Any one knows???)

Dont know abt the camera quality as i was having a demo piece and the tapes were all over the lens and display and it was dark.

Price: 6350/- in Trivandrum.

Will post a detailed review once i get one for myself (maybe after a couple of weeks)

Edited by san73

I bought this handset yesterday for Rs.6250/-. I found it better then my expectations. I must say we can't expect more for such a low price tag.

LG is working like a life saver for reliance.

Edited by popkorn

I have been told Nokia has stopped production of CDMA handsets after the Chinese companies entering the market.

This is the life saver phone. The only one available in in CDMA with bluetooth now.

I have successfully used it with DUN to connect to my laptop and PocketPC and work on Internet and at amazing speeds compared to my GRPS connection.

The video recording quality is very bad

It doesn't give choice to setup a MP3 file as ringtone. only MIDI files.

The noticable feature is the voice recording feature is excellent. it catches voices from other end of the room.

MP3 player from stereo headset as well as the speaker phone is excellent.

Problem is there is no datacable which comes with the phone but the previous 5130 datacable connecter is the same for this phone. Problem being reliance sells these for over 700 bucks while previously i bought it from baazee for just about Rs. 199.

The bluetooth security is well designed so some freak will not hack your phone at a public place.

The decisive factor should be if you need bluetooth on a CDMA at a decent 7000 bucks (256MM micro SD card included) then this is the phone.

dharmanath

Can anydody tell me where this hanset is available in mumbai & at cheapest Price like outside mumbai it is getting at 6250/-

Do reply

I bought this handset yesterday for Rs.6250/-. I found it better then my expectations. I must say we can't expect more for such a low price tag.

LG is working like a life saver for reliance.

Please specify where you stay and from where you bought this handset at hte cost state

Hey can anyone tell me where it is available in delhi and at what price?

I am looking for it but everyone is saying that it will be in market only after 2-3 days.

Please if anyone in delhi has bought it then tell me the details.

thanks

can any lg6600 users comment on the battery life of lg6600

srikanth

:confuse:

how does it compare with LG 6250 feature wise?

can any lg6600 users comment on the battery life of lg6600

srikanth

:confuse:

Hello can anyone post a photo taken with the lg6600?

Some bad news about the new LG RD6600 Studio

* The handset has a poor battery life i need to charge it 2 times a day since i am a heavy user. BUT standby time is good.

* There are serious bugs !!!

* Bluetooth connection with the handsfree gets disconnected without rhime or reason

* The still camera software has a bug. After you take one picture and want to review it the screen turns GREEN !!!

* The video quality is pretty BAD after using some high end GSM handsets of Nokia and Motorola this seems to be bad.

* The hand set has preety large address book but you cannot access it via bluetooth and there are no data cables available. The connector is the same as 5130 but gives USB port not found. So i am stuck carrying 2 phones one for calls and 2nd without a phone number just for address book :(

* To transfer music you have to take out the MicroSD card and then transfer. I didn't find option to transfer it via bluetooth from PC to Phone

I recommend just wait for a month or 2 if you can so you have Version 2.0 of the phone. The present handset will leave your crippled without the data cable. Even the LG service centre i visited at Goregaon (W) raised their hands that they have no info about the handset and cannot help with addressbook transfer.

some guys are asking where i can get it cheapest !!!

100 - 200 buck here and there why do you worry so much about it ? If you need it walk into any of the mobile store stocking CDMA handsets and NEGOTIATE.

dharmanath

whats the use of god stand by time, for those who really use the phone the actual talk time given by the handset is important..

hey i want to buy this phone..

infact i bought one and then returned it..

I am waiting for Black color handset does anybody has any idea when the black color will be available??

Need to know which is a better phone to go in for between the L7, LG6600 & Nokia 6275.

Can some one suggest ...

Points that need to be considered are :

1) Battery Life

2) Phone Book Memory

3) Clarity of the Music Player.