Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hp-mogul-clean-20273-a

For ActiveSync, just check Start>Settings>Connections>Connections and see if Enable Advanced Network Functionality..or something is checked. If it is checked, uncheck it. If it is unchecked, and still problematic, then will have to delve deeper.... :)

Wow I happy to see that everybody have become Techies !!!

Good to see !!!

Wow I happy to see that everybody have become Techies !!!

Good to see !!!

With help of hetal everybody have become Techies.without u no one can use mogul or touch in reliance network

@hetal - No man, we are just beginners compared to you. Par har kisi ko pehla kadam to uthana padta hai naa....

How to transfer(send & Receive) file using infrared?

HP-Mogul-6.1-5067-G.rar Release G Dated = 8.05.21

Windows Mobile Version 6.1 19213 Build

Based on Sprint Leaked 3.49 ROM work with Radio ROM 3.39.10 +

1. Require Olipro.2.4 Hard SPL MFG Boot loader to Flash this ROM on to your Device
  2. Require Sprint Radio GPS 3.39.10 (can be done by flashing Sprint 3.49 Original Test ROM)
  3. After Flashing Remove the Battery, again Insert Battery, Press Right and Left SOFT KEYS Simultaneously and Press Reset Key and then Press R on Keyboard and then Press SPACE to clear Partition Table

Step 1. First load Following HardSPL Olipro2.4 Hard SPL MFG

Cracking-6800.rar

Step 2. Then load Sprint Leaked ROM 3.49 which Contains Latest GPS Radio

T3.49.rar (Extraction Password = NotTilRelease)

Step 3. Remove Battery and Again install it and Clear the Storage / Hard Reset phone Press Right + Left Soft key with Reset Button

Step 4. Now you have to Extract Extended ROM .rar file into SDCards Root

6800-ExRom.rar

Step 5 Then load my ROM

HP-Mogul-6.1-5067-G.rar

LOADING ORIGINAL COMPANY 3.+ ROM without OliPro2.4 HardSPL will Brick your Device

Unable to download Step 2. Then load Sprint Leaked ROM 3.49 which Contains Latest GPS Radio

T3.49.rar (Extraction Password = NotTilRelease)

Please help

REgards.......PKDAGA

09333333333 / 09366666666

Kindly confirm with Hetal, Before using this ROM.

i am facing one problem on hetal s g version, The sms ring does not work for the last few days, cant make out what the problem is

Kindly confirm with Hetal, Before using this ROM.

I you Flash that rom it will reset some CDMA Parameters and SPC Code so just have to again reload it !!! (DONT RUN SPRINT CUSTOMISATION)

the phone rinng is working, its only the sms ring that does not work, it was working fine earlier with this same rom. also the key board back light does not always work.

@ tanveer :: keyboard light it may be due to some settings.. it will lighten when the sorrounding light is dull and wont when surroundings is bright because default setting is it works according to external light.. u can switch it off in settings... abt sms sound....just try installing the ROM again...

@shubhanyu: thanks mate....bt is working perfectly now. just gotta test using active sync with it.....have tried all settings with resco, but doesent work...normal recording is working fone, but am unable to recor calls...gives the same error: cannot access input device. Are you able to record calls using it?

manuj

Hi

I hav installed G rom and using it. But some missing in this there is no transcriber menu on the phone to input. We hav to type there is anyway to solve this techies please help

Waiting for the new ROM for Moghul, dear Hetal ... :rolleyes:

yes Hetalbhai! is something cooking in your kicthen???? :Sorprendido:

By the way waiting for new coooked rom from hetal please help me techies

I have installed this g-rom (it says gps enabled) i dont know much about this (all i know the gps can determine the place speed of an object) so. HOW CAN I CONFIGURE THE GPS TO USE IT THERE IS MANY SOFTWARE ON THIS ROM GPS VIEWER AND GOOGLE MAPS ETC. SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CONFIGURE THIS AND USE IT PLEASE HELP ME??

@jabir

Have you initiated your phone as per dummies guide? If you have, then you must have enabled GPS in QPST. Then your GPS is preconfigured in Hetal's G ROM and you do not have to do any extra settings.

Go to GPS Tab on main screen and start Google Maps (or through Programs). It will load the map. Then in its Menu click Use GPS and Use Sattelite view. Stand in an open area open to sky and within 5 minutes you will start locking on to GPS satttelites (I have locked sometimes upto 9) and Google Maps will automatically move to your current location and load its map.

Thats it man, you are on GPS, wherever you move now your Map will move with you. However be aware Rconnect charges apply, so either switch to unlimited data plan or use with wi-fi (but that can only be done at your premises, not outside where you will need Rconnect)

without the internet connection GPS is possible or not?

without the internet connection GPS is possible or not?

Yes it is possible to use gps without net connection, only if you're using Destinator or other software of that sort. For google map you need internet connection as the maps are loaded from the Net, not from your memory card.

^^^^

That means Anupe that Destinator has all the world detailed maps?

What is the size of the file of Indian maps and Total world maps?

What is the minimum size of memory card needed to load these maps?

Link pls, I think I saw the link it in the GPS topic also...

@Anupe

Please give me step by step guide for gps without internet connection.

^^^^

ditto

I am using map king for thr same.