Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Anupe

Getting Error Code While Trying To Connect To Net On 6900

For connection to the above site you will have to use Rel MobileWorld connection but with PROXY enabled and you will be charged minimum Rs. 99/199 monthly subscription, according to the plan you opt for. It will connect after you enable proxy settings as given below:

Username has to be UTS@relianceinfo.com PW: i4gE7DW

Proxy server: wapgw.ricinfo.com

HTTP: wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080

But Beware you will then be charged that minimum amount I have said above...

Hi

I activated my mogul about a week back with the help of some experts of rimweb. Everything except internet is fine at my phone.

Have been following various forums, discussion on this matter but in vain.

As suggested by you, I have my setting in place, but still the error is very funny. It says "Cannot connect for an unknown reason" (Attached screen shot).

Also attaching screen shots of other settings. Please advise if you guys could help.

Error_Message.bmp

Connection_Settings.bmp

Reliance_Mobile_World_SS_1.bmp

Reliance_Mobile_World_SS_Modem_Settings.bmp

Reliance_Mobile_World_SS_Proxy_server.bmp

Reliance_Mobile_World_SS_Proxy_settings.bmp

@mehulbpandya: For using NetConnect, remove the "This network uses a proxy server to connect to the Internet" option.

Note: In future, please compress images to .gif or .jpb or .png before attaching to your posts.

Does rworld open without proxy settings?also can one connect to internet through rworld without the proxy settings?

Edited by situ1962

Does rworld open without proxy settings?also can one connect to internet through rworld without the proxy settings?

for me yes it opens without proxy settings

Today i unlocked the vogue using the vogue unlocker and it was done successfully.the boot loader displayed it.next i loaded an original sprint 3.03 rom.it also loaded successfully.i didn't let the sprint customization run.but now a triangle is being displayed at the top bar and just above the clock at the left side INTERNATIONAL is displayed.also no call is going.did i do something wrong?in the device info the rom and radio version are ok.can anybody please help me?

:previous: Upload the .prl file

:previous: Upload the .prl file

how to upload prl file , pls let me know

there two ways ...

first use qpst ..and chnage your prl

or

copy prl file to your memory card ...

go to ##epst# and in that there is an option to change prl

Eureka!!!! The Net connection problem of the Sprint dialer has been fixed!!! :D

This is the procedure:

Install Hetal's Reliance cabs and make sure they're seen in your network settings.

After that use Resco Explorer to first delete the IOTA folder from inside the Programs folder.

Now create a dummy text file on your computer desktop called HTC_CM_Guardian.exe . Copy it to your SD card and then using Total Commander (Mobile version) copy and replace the file by the same name in the Windows folder of your Touch.

Go to Connections Manager and delete the Sprint Dialer and make the RelianceMobileWorld dialer your default dialer.

Soft reset.

You will now be able to connect to the Net using Internet Explorer or Opera from your PPC.

:Contento:

This procedure worked perfectly for me, I hope it works for you guys too!!

I tried everything i'm using tata its not working to tata can u help plzzzzz :Equivocado::confuse:

here is what u need to o

first using qpst change go to mip Tab and change ur mobile ip to simple only

second and the most important step if u r using sprint stock rom is to replace ur htc guardian file

for that just go to notepad and create a blank file and name it as HTC_CM_Guradian.exe. now copy this file to ur memory card ...

install total commander on your phone

in total commander go to ur storage card there u will see this htc guardian file u created .

it will be in .txt format( since it is craeted in notepad) rename it ie ,rename it from HTC_CM_Guradian.exe.txt to HTC_CM_Guradian.exe.

now using total commander copy this file to windows folder .it will replace the 8kb HTC_CM_Guradian.exe to 0kb HTC_CM_Guradian.exe ( check by going to windows folder and see whether htc guardian file is 0kb)

now reset ur device

now install relmobileworld or relnet connect cab files .

go to settings >>connections

now delete sprint settihgs and select whichever access point you want(relmobileworld/relnetconnect)

ENJOY BROWSING!!!!!

Please explain the first line "first using qpst change go to mip Tab and change ur mobile ip to simple only "

ch ch ch.... ask permission from arun...

Dont create Add a new modem connection; Instead on the first screen click on Advanced-Select Networks-New-Enter a name like Rel Mobile World2 on General Tab-Then Click Modem-Click New-Enter a name like Rel Mobile World2-Next-Enter #777-Next-Enter Username (UTS@relianceinfo.com) and password (i4gE7DW) -Click Finish;

Thats it, you have created a new connection by the name of Rel MobileWorld2; Now set it as default by ensuring that it iis the selected network in Network Management tab for Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using: tab... Also configure the My ISP connection using the same procedure and edit the Phone as Modem with the same username and password, so that you can seamlessly also connect to the internet on your laptop using the mogul...

sir ji i followed this steps , but whn i am rel mobile world or rel mobile world np using the uts & pass word as given it doesnt work ,but whn i rel net connect using my phone number as user name & ph no as password its working fine . ( i would like to know if i work on rel net connect the chargers on min basis where as i am looking out for kb not on time basis , can u help me out in this please ) thank u in the meantime.

^

That has been blocked by reliance; rel mobileworld is presently not working without proxy; u will have to use rel mobileworld with proxy and then subscribe to some data plan of 99/- or 199/- to use kb based internet...

^

That has been blocked by reliance; rel mobileworld is presently not working without proxy; u will have to use rel mobileworld with proxy and then subscribe to some data plan of 99/- or 199/- to use kb based internet...

thanks alot for u r reply , ok i will try out this today . ( hope it work with it )

^

I subscribed to 199/-plan; only browsing working and u are also being charged per kb for browsing; so in effect double charges; also emails and weather not downloading through Outlook and HTC Home....

^

I subscribed to 199/-plan; only browsing working and u are also being charged per kb for browsing; so in effect double charges; also emails and weather not downloading through Outlook and HTC Home....

true , proxy works only for 4 protocols(http, WAP, Secure WAP & Socks) mentioned in advance setting of proxy of WM. Some application use different protocols & ports(like IMAP etc), these requests go to reliance gateway server & not to proxy server. As the internet access seems to be blocked at gateway server level, these applications can't connect to internet. TO use these applications one have to connect to either WIFI or Netconnect. I called CC on these issues, they kept on transferring my calls from one section to other, after 30 mins I got fed up & disconnected.

anil

Edited by aksha_sail

yup, it does for me too

^

if somehow we could get ur username and password...

got my latest bill

166m5w7.jpg

Edited by nitink

24lq4xd.jpg

^

if somehow we could get ur username and password...

username is HTCVictorC@wap.relianceinfo.com

pass : we will need to check with htc or reliance :)

@rajat

Right now I am on Hetal's G ROM with Hetal's EXT ROM and everything is working. RConnect, Rworld, GPS except for some issues which I have posted in the G ROM Topic

hello, can i use Hetal's EXt rom and cracking with my HTC touch pro sprint for reliance data service, i ahve voice active, but unable to connect net??,right now flashed Mighty4 , all working except data+gps