Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
harsh

Great forum guys !

Great forum guys !!

Keep it up..

:rolleyes:

Welcome abroad harsh, thank you for the compliments. See ya Around :rolleyes:

It sure is!! Thnx to the efforts of ARUN whose set this up and all of us here who want to consistently help each other !!

It will be much more greater, if we have all those dormant members posting too!! :rolleyes: Would be glad to have u guys here too!!

ive introduced Dhirens, a new member. who is also as knowledgible as me. and he is in the action with a great study on Billing unused time while dialing.

Although i dont have much time to write big messages here, but i will atleast allot some time to read the newest posts and discussions.

And i will introduce more and more friends here for sure, to share our problems as well as 'joy of rim'.

Keep it up guys.

Cya..

:D

hi harsh

its my viewpoint that not everyone has to post on a thread, if u find something, interesting and can add to the discussion, then post. if you see somethings that doesnt seem right then say what u have to say. so just keep reading and comment on things which u feel would be an addition, also dont forget to clear ur doubts. i am sure there are a lot of ppl like arun, chirag, ashok, niket and vikas who have a good idea on what they r talking bout. and they would be glad to answer any doubts

THIS FORUM IS THE MOST HAPPENING PLACE ON EARTH!!!!!(or may be the Internet??)

:help::):rolleyes:

a big Thanks to all those of you who are involved in making this forum...

A Special thanks to 'Arun'... you are Really a Great Dude!!!!

for the past 8 months ive been hanging over a lot of forums such as nokiafree.org and howardforums... but this forums better than all the rest.

i sincerely believe that if all of us get together like this we can really have a great phone made for us from a piece of junk!!!

keep up the good work Guys!!!

Best Regards-

StaticElectricity

yeah..yeah... mukesh bhai is waiting for you....

even he is not ready to give 4% of share for QUALCOMM, when they are ready to pay 10% for that. :):P

You guys post too much.... :unsure:

By the time i am checking out the new posts, i see more and more ppl have posted more n more new posts.... :wacko:

Its been quite a few hrs that i've been reading posts at rimweb.com and i've still not finished reading all the new ones! :'(

Thanks for all this lively support...

You guys post too much.... 

By the time i am checking out the new posts, i see more and more ppl have posted more n more new posts.... 

Its been quite a few hrs that i've been reading posts at rimweb.com and i've still not finished reading all the new ones!

Thanks for all this lively support...

The first time I came to this website I thonk I was searching for hacks for LG phones when somewhere in some other forum or something I read the link to this forum. MAN I WENT WILD OVER THE FORUM CAN U IMAGINE I WAS SEARCHIN ALL DAY AND THEN AT MIDNIGHT I FIND THIS EXTREMELY AMAZING FORUM. That day I was awake till 5am reading every damn thread. I found it more interesting than any other book I've ever read believe would I **** up my sleep for reading some damn textbook of college. Though I did get a few scoldings from my parents I really didn't mind. ARUN youre doing a gr8888888888888888888888888888888888 job. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :thumb::D:clap::P:D:thumb::thumb::clap::clap::D:P :whistle::whistle:

U Guys r doing a gr8 job The mods must be having a very tough time trying to handle all the threads . The stupid phone which i have bought seems to make wonders after i joined this forum., :) any way guys u ppl rock

y dont u invite them to RIMWEB.com

We r surely helping them find something kewl! :P

Could you tell me about the history of RIMweb.com? I mean When did it ccome into existence, who was the starter etc?

U can check out this thread above, and u can read wht ARUN had to say abt it as well at Introduction Thread

Do remember to post urs as well :P