Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Mogul Latest Basic Rom 3.56.651.0 Radio 3.42.02

I want to use my phone as a modem and browse net from my pc .. Can anyone pls tell me howzz tht possible? Yesterday my broadband went down but I didn't had any idea abt how to connect net from my mogul to pc, so was without net for whole day yesterday ... Any help guys??

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

Working and Tested Skype cab file added....

SkypeForPocketPC.CAB

After changing the ISP setting in advanced tab under connection, do we have to use activesync?

Also where is "Internet Sharing" located in mogul?

Edited by hitman

Depends with ROM are you using??

Can I take my Mogul with reliance connection to China, and will it work there? (ofcourse I would activate my int'l roaming)

thanks.. :)

Of course it will work. My Dad took his LG to China last year and it worked fine... so no reason Mogul wont work, because authentication process is same (only ES* and MIN)....

which rom are u using....

after chnaging the settings as has been described in the other post just connect ur device to pc ....

internet sharing option is there in programs

Rom is 3.56.651.0 and radio is 3.42.02 ... I did the same as in the above topic ... Now I have to enter username and password everytime in "My ISP" and even after tht it says call ended by the remote party ...

r ur rel net connecr settings proper ....r u able to browse on ur phone thru rel net connect access point

also did u check the internet sharing option

Edited by mufaddal_km

Yes ... I can do net from mobile ... can open any site on my mobile ... It dials up Sprint connection by default ... I have entered the values of rconnect in tht so it work perfectly ... But when I enable internet sharing it dials up "My ISP" ... So everytime I have enter the values again ... It worked once but now after tht it is not working even after changing the values in "My ISP" ...

Any idea how to delete Sprint connection and use tht rconnect which is something like 10p per 10kb ... Currently it is time based ...

^^ Thanks Dhirajji. Even I had taken my Lg non-ruim based handset to china, and it worked there. But my question is, will our imported moguls work there? do i need to install a seperate prl for international roaming, or the one provided by hetal is fine? if someone has used their cl***d moguls on international roaming, please do help me....

hey greatest,

don't worry. just update prl and you'll have no problems. if it doesn't logon to the network then you'll have to contact reliance for it. this is not for the handset, it's for the mobile no. registration on foreign network. I got this problem with reliance and vodafone, but got solved quickly.

don't worry.

sms prl to 53733 and then *228 as per sms received. I just updates mine on mogul.

What username and password are u using in My ISP?

Same as my phone number .... Its same as one I am using for rconnect at the time it connects on my mobile ...

As pointed out earlier by Dkaile, this Topic should be merged with the link provided..

There could be an unnecessary duplication of Q & A in this thread.

This post will also help other members with similar probs in that thread.

Edited by ACS

<< Topic Merged >>

Thanks for REPORTING the thread my dear Jayanth.

@hitman

set your default connection as Rel NetConnect and not Rel MobileWorld for the time being; also check settings under Connections and in My ISP-Phone as Modem settings and set username and password as your 10 digit reliance no. and try...

I can't understand y was this thread moved unnecessrily ....after a few days when certain bulk will b added to this thread it will b difficult for someone to even know there was a discussion on netconnect issue in this thread.....

@hitman

Make sure u have simple ip in place of mobile ip....what I have done is installed the relnetconnect cab ...and deleted sprint access point...it works for me

I can't understand y was this thread moved unnecessrily ....after a few days when certain bulk will b added to this thread it will b difficult for someone to even know there was a discussion on netconnect issue in this thread.....

When a member SEARCH for Netconnect Issue he / she will get the link of this thread also in the Search Results.

^^^^

Good move, Kamal...

^^^

Thanks my dear friend.

^^^

Thanks my dear friend.

Hi friends , When I was refreshing clear data, my SID and NID got changed to 0-0-0-0-0-0-0, but everything is working fine,

I have tried to re -write with cdms workshop, but still its showing the same.

also which PRL should i use from HP"s reliance PRL file.

any help or comments? or any harmful?

THX

galaxy.

Edited by galaxy

try using qpst

also u can use the latest prl file posted by dkalie few pages back