Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Mogul Latest Basic Rom 3.56.651.0 Radio 3.42.02

no harm

I can't understand y was this thread moved unnecessrily ....after a few days when certain bulk will b added to this thread it will b difficult for someone to even know there was a discussion on netconnect issue in this thread.....

Mufaddal Sir..

If you note, mainly Dkaile's favourite Topics have subjects like - 'Lets Discuss all Good & Bad' instead of an Overview or Specific points.

Members naturally tend to think that all the action & attention is there, so for some, there could be confusion & thread gets bulkier. When members like to discuss something specific & start a new topic, there seems to be Duplication as few things are already discussed in the 'Main Thread'.

Probably Dkaile is not wrong as he has started the Topic & is helping ppl just like ur doing, but this could be the actual confusion as everybody agrees that 40-50 pages sometimes gets too much & Members will lose interest when they keep flipping pages for specific answers.

Maybe Arun/Mods can guide here..

So everytime I have enter the values again ... It worked once but now after tht it is not working even after changing the values in "My ISP" ...

Any idea how to delete Sprint connection and use tht rconnect which is something like 10p per 10kb ... Currently it is time based ...

FOR ALL THOSE WHO CANT CONNECT TO RELNETCONNECT/RELMOBILE WORLD......OR HAVING TROUBLE DELETING SPRINT SETTINGS PLZ MAKE SURE THAT UR MOBILE IP IS SET TO SIMPLE IP AND YOUR HTC GUARDIAN FILE IS BEEN REPLACED BY A BLANK FILE

@ACS

Point Taken, Thank You... Now let us do our jobs...

Edited by dkaile

at times connecting through RelMobile world is a problem but it goes through.

Someone wanted to know how to remove sprint connection. I've posted this earlier. Let me repeat here. goto the sprint connection, say new and add the new one in sprint. Now select your Relmob World within the sprint connection. This is going good foe me. if you want also setup Rel connect here. When needed switch to the required one.

^^^^

that will also serve the purpose; or delete it altogether as I have done, after replacing HTC_CMGuardian file...

unless u get rid of htc guardian u will have problems with ur connection time and again.....one common mistake i see people doing is that after creating a blank file in notepad they dont rename the file from htc_cm_guardian.exe.txt to htc_cm_guardian.exe .....so when u copy paste without renaming its of no use as the htc guardian file isnt replaced

^^^ I am sorry, but I need to know, how does one change from Mobile IP to Simple IP in the Mogul??

^^^^

Through QPST or EPST...

^^ thanks...

^^^^

dial ##778# from your phone; you will enter EPST; click edit; enter your SPC (most probably 000000); click ok; click view info; click on M.IP Settings; Click on MIP_MODE; select Edit from Menu; Toggle choice to Simple IP Only; Click OK; Click Menu then OK; It will ask you Press ok to reset the device; click OK; phone will restart; AND YOU ARE DONE...

^^ I dialed the ##778#, and i get a response saying, "USSD error", USSD is not correct..

wonder what would be the problem..

which rom are u on??... and u dont have to press call key after ##778#; it automatically goes into EPST on original sprint rom...

^^ im on the orig sprint rom, and im using a dialer application... when i just dial ##778#, nothing happens...

GOT IT>.. i used the original dialer, and i enter the epst... but when i enter the spc as 000000, it says wrong code...

Run GetSPC.exe from your phone (download it from cracking 6800 folder link given in my post and copy it to your memory card), enter your current (ruim) es* in input and the output will be ur spc; if that does not work try entering your phone's original es* and get spc; 3 rd option is 000000; one of the 3 has to work at all costs...

when u run getspc make sure u enter the es# which u r using on the phone ....not es# which is printed on box

if still not working ....just use bafmsl reader

^^^ thanks guys... i got into the epst... and saw to my surprise, it was already in simple ip... but now, i still get connected to the default sprint dialer only, when i browse..!!

^^^ thanks guys... i got into the epst... and saw to my surprise, it was already in simple ip... but now, i still get connected to the default sprint dialer only, when i browse..!!

if u are in sorint original rom u need to disable htc guardian exe by replacing it with a blank file ....only then u will get rid of sprint connection

i use my device to pull mails every hr ...i have no issues with connection....only htc guardian.exe is the culprit which gets default sprint connection

How can I replace it? It says file currently in use ...

It can only be done by either Total Commander or by a unlocked Resco Explorer; not be default windows explorer...

make sure u rename it properly

thanks guys... its working fine niow..!! :)

For Last 3 days i cant use my mogul for mail checking browsing using opera and iexplorer and default mail program with Rworld internet connection Yesterday i subscribed to 199 data plan but still some browsing problems. Still cant check mails using default mail program with rworld connection. While browsing when we load gmail or yahoo mail sign in it does not load the page says dns error in opera and in internet explorer says page cannot be loaded. Please help