Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
P. K. Daga

Tata Blackberry Excellent Plan

well yes jayanth the idea is excellent . . .call conference bingo . . .its the coolest innovation . .and when the tata launch this and they come to know about this method . .unka to ho gaya TATA . . .

@sadikk

I totally agree with you . .am still not sure that there can be a plan like this

@ Sadik - Plan has been launched, But as per P K Daga Ji, TATA is taking a written application from users that they will not use it for commercial purpose.

If TATA found anyone using it commercially then they will discontinue the plan and will block the BB too...

Dont count chicken before they hatch.

Let the plan get official first.

BB to any other phone??

Techie enclave kis din kaam aayega.

plan launched . i got it today .

www.ichoose.in

they r selling online as well .

u can buy frm there and choose this plan : platinum 2500

amazing !

:NOTriste:

Sh*t !

I had already dreamt of becoming a millionaire thru this STD/PCO business..

But lets see how they find out.. Phone tapping is illegal.

They will not tap your each and every call, they will just check the numbers to which you call, If you called to common numbers alot, then you are abiding the rules, and if you called to different different number for low durations, that means you are using it for unfair means.

:Sorprendido: i m attaching the screenshot of ichoose site with plan details :

Monthly Rental Rs. Rs.2500

Free Call Value Rs. Unlimited

Blackberry 8830 Plan Not included

All Local Call Rs. Unlimited FREE

All STD Call Rs. Unlimited FREE

SMS Rs. Unlimited FREE

Roaming Incoming Rs. Unlimited FREE

Roaming Calls Rs. On Actuals

ISD Call Rs. On Actuals

US / Canada Rs. 2

UK / Australia / SEA / NZ Rs. 7

Rest of Europe Rs. 8

Gulf & Africa Rs. 7

SAARC / Asia / RoW Rs. 10

Local calls in Roaming Rs. 1

STD calls in Roaming Rs. 1.5

Data Charges (Domestic) Rs. Unlimited FREE

Data Charges (International) Rs. Rs.5 / 10KB

mszzw4.jpg

post-24528-1222623093_thumb.jpg

As per this Screenshot Data Charges ( in Reliance Lingo - Netconnect) is also free.

The screen shot says BB plan not included. The Tata Showroom which I visited at Chennai, the executive mentioned that BB plan of 1099 is also included, not sure, where the confusion is.

:NOTriste:

Sh*t !

I had already dreamt of becoming a millionaire thru this STD/PCO business..

But lets see how they find out.. Phone tapping is illegal.

My dear friend

Phone tapping means, recording of voice conversation, which is legally not permitted, however called numbers can easily be found through CDR (Call Detail Record), which is being used to generating itemized billing

Well no one got this much time to record calls, and check CDRs.

Its just u not calling like STD/PCO, as even they pay ADC to operator u call.

So if calls going more, an they paying more ADC thn 2750 they will check into it.

Heavy STD calls is quite OK in this plan, i am sure reliance will counter attack for this plan, i might jump on it from DAPO thn :D

Thanks Mr Daaga for the info, which came out to be true. ;)

This is most exciting thing about rimweb "Speculations" :D

The screen shot says BB plan not included. The Tata Showroom which I visited at Chennai, the executive mentioned that BB plan of 1099 is also included, not sure, where the confusion is.

sir , it means they r not going to give handset with this plan individual . just buy the 8830 with this plan ... thats it

vist the www.ichoose.in & try to buy the blackberry with it . in the plan page they give the option to choose this plan

I think it wd be one of the best plans ever launched in india after 4 years old dapo(not todays' conditin of DAPO) . . .

P.K Daga Ji . . thanx for the early info . .

50p STD is an open offer from TATA and Reliance.

In Rs.2500 you can talk 5000 Minutes i.e. 84 hours i.e 2.6 hrs/day.

And a normal person will talk for 2-3 hrs only daily if he get free STDs and all.

If you really want to compare this plan, compare it with RComm's My Truly Unlimited Onnet 995 Plan.

You pay Rs. 1500/- extra for this plan to get Unlimited Local/STD/SMS's but you dont get the benefit during Roaming.

Whereas RComm's plan remains exactly same even during roaming.. although there's no Free o/g other than R-R.

No doubt Tata's is a very good plan but what is the % of ppl going to use it ?

Initially it will be cool to flaunt your bill but then remember that CDMA phones will give you a headache after talking for hours.

This plan will be dumped after few months unless it really makes some personal/business sense.

i.e. Only soon to be couples, STD/PCO owners can stand to benefit the maximum; nothing beats their calling frequency.

@ PK Daga saab..

I do understand the meaning of Phone tapping..

Thats exactly why i doubted the idea that TATA will find out whether phone is being used for commercial purpose that too without monitoring the voice conversations!

By looking at the CDR's you will definately find repeat calls. for eg. your neighbours servant keeps calling his village every few days from the same local booth (on Credit basis).. so the no's will surely repeat in the month.

And if you really want no's to repeat & to beat the system, give a better price compared to other Booth owners or lesser than prevailing market rate of Re 1/- per minute. This way, the CDR list will rarely have any unique no's.

When i take this plan, i can start a new thread & put you all too on Con-call & charge just 50p for your STD calls & mint money. (Just explaining the business strategy !! :P )

If you really want to compare this plan, compare it with RComm's My Truly Unlimited Onnet 995 Plan.

You pay Rs. 1500/- extra for this plan to get Unlimited Local/STD/SMS's but you dont get the benefit during Roaming.

Whereas RComm's plan remains exactly same even during roaming.. although there's no Free o/g other than R-R.

The advantage is free unlimited data plan and unlimited on-net AND OFF-NET calls.

For similar payment in Reliance (My Truly Unlimited Onnet:995 + Platimum data:1500) we get unlimited data and ONLY unlimited on-net calls and no unlimited offnet calls.

Ideally speaking, any plan with unlimited data in 2G or 1X is useless as one can either use data or can use voice. How many hours a day one can afford to keep voice busy if its main number and in taht case how much data once can use?

But in this case, when all calls are free..

One can divert all incoming calls to another number when he want to use Data Services.

And I dont think now that Reliance will launch this Rs.2500 plan because of following reasons:-

1. They are closing 440 R2R Plan on 3 Oct 2008, When they are closing this plan so how can one expect that they will give Offnet calling free?

2. Reliance network is already most congested network as per TRAI, TATA's network is least congested, So TATA Can afford to give this scheme.

Reliance is giving Unlmited Internet @ Rs. 1500

and Onnet Free in Rs. 440

-------------------------------------

Total - Rs. 1940

------------------------------------

Now how one can expect that in Rs.560 they will give Rs.1099 Worth BIS and All Offnet Calls free and SMS Free ??????????????????????????????????????

Dear Amitji

I appreciate your logic, but, when something is affordable to Tata, why it cannot be to Reliance. Please dont forget Tata is giving this offer subject to buying BB mobile worth 28000, so how many percentage of people will be able to afford such costly phone. This scheme is useful only if someone's usage is beyond 5000 per month, only then the cost of handset can be recovered in one year.

Yesterday I have lost a corporate who wanted 5 Blackberry of Reliance, the moment I informed the we are not in a position to offer the Tata Scheme, currently, they have taken the connections from Tata.

If at all, question of affordability arises, Reliance cannot affort to dilute their market share on such High ARPU product. They will have to react and react fast to counter Tata's unbelievable plan.

Agree with Praveen ji.

And i am sure reliance will come up with more deadly plans in future, may be after GSM launch.

i will be sticking to DAPO for now and after GSM launch to see if anything more worth the wait.

Tata all set to compete Reliance.

I think Reliance is now more interested in GSM. They have also started to reduce capex for CDMA & Wireline.

CDMA project has been given to Lucent (I Heard)

Edited by Saurav

Tata all set to compete Reliance.

I think Reliance is now more interested in GSM. They have also started to reduce capex for CDMA & Wireline.

CDMA project has been given to Lucent (I Heard)

No Way in Nashik they are Extremely busy Laying Fibre for Metropolitan Ethernet over Fibre. i got ME at home and office. They have tied with Cablewala to Make a Full Grid of Fibres over the Building for STM-157 Mbps Network to each End point which cover 4 to 5 Closed Building.

They have till date Installed more then 750 EDp of Metropotian Ethernet Each ME Setup have 4 Batteries, Earthing Pit, 48 volt DC Power CISCO 3400 24 Port 10/100 with Dual WAN Fibre Port, Shieled Armoured Fibre Very Hard to Break. SMPS and a RDS (Rack Density System which Hold all these in a Locked box). As per my Estimates Each EDP Cost them Rs. 75000 at least.

Now how can u say they are getting back in LandLines.

Isn't this a better Plan?

Plan

Rs.1,599

Customer Type

BIS

Unlimited E-mails

Yes

Unlimited Facebook access

Yes

Unlimited Flickr access

Yes

Unlimited IM

Yes

Unlimited Internet using device browser

Yes

Unlimited Voice (to all Reliance CDMA mobiles in circle)

Yes

Unlimited Local SMS

Yes

Unlimited STD (to all Reliance CDMA mobiles )

Yes

http://www.reliancemobile.com/blackberry/html/prepaid.html

Excellent contender but still cant match the Tata Plan, just for the unlimited STD to any network plan...