Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kams19

Mp3 / Wav / etc To Midi / MMF Converter

There is no 'customised for RIM' psmplayer. Any version will work, I use version 3.80

hey rohitkumar1985in did u mention 'customised for RIM' ? can u pls tell me where can i get that customized PSM player...i have the normal one.

I think Rohit was talking about customizing ringtones using PSMPlayer to make them supportable by Reliance phones.

and there is no Customized version of PSMPlayer for RIM As Arun said.

ah i got it :help:

30645[/snapback]

Sorry for not watching this thread for so long. U can cut the midi files in PSM player. In that way, the file can be brought under 4 kb. But i was talking abt the RD ringtone converter which automatically kinda compresses the file to bring it under 4 kb. I did not remember its name so i called it a 'customized 4 RIM ' psm player. Unfortunately, it converts it into .DAT which cannot be played in the PSM player. Isnt it??

Sorry 4 all the mess :clap:

hi all,

i am looking for a software that can help cutting any part of a normal midi file...for example.... 1st 3 seconds or last 10 secs...and so on.

thanks

http://www.polyphonicwizard.com/

This is a trial software but is one of the best software for cutting any part of the midi files.

Cra??? are available!!! ;)

yes, PSM Player is the best

Even I vouch for PSM player... the best one I've had....

can i get a link to the software which converts mid to dat?

can i get a link to the software which converts mid to dat?

32701[/snapback]

Please go through all forum topics or search the forum before asking such questions. You will find its already discussed in the forum.

Anyway, check out the second post in this thread.

I did go through it. I was asking for a link to rformat.exe which was made by some member and had been mentioned in the links. I guess the misunderstanding was caused due to the fact that i had not provided the exact name of the software. But i think its fairly OBVIOUS since not many progs. concert midi into DATs [used in RIMs]...

Please go through all forum topics or search the forum before asking such questions. You will find its already discussed in the forum.

Anyway, check out the second post in this thread.

please review the info. u provide... i had asked for a link... the second post that u advised me to see contained none.

I'll put it in the tutorial page later, anyway, I've uploaded it for you here now.

Need some help:-

Searched everywhere but am unable to find voice tones for my LG2130. 2130 only support midi tones. Any idea how to convert qcp/amr to midi so that the converted file can be sent through 1st SMPT on 2130?

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

If u google, then u may find some s/w.

But there will be no benefit, cauz many s/w can convert such files ( like mp3, wav, amr, qcp ) into MIDI but u'll not get the desired results.