Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
prawin

Importing Handsets From Usa For Rimweb Members

Hi All,

I am planning to ship mobile handsets(CDMA/GSM/) from USA for rimweb users.

As the coming thanks giving day and coming holiday season in December you can find a lot deals here.

I will charge you exact handset price+ shipping with insurance+ 1000 rs.

you can pay by paypal or bank transfer to my account in India, I am from Andhra pradesh.

I will post available deals here and you can order or you can find the deals and let me know , I will order for you.

I am in a tax free state (Delaware) so no tax at all.

you can check available deals in us from deals2buy.com and dealsofamerica.com,ebay.com,cellhut.com.

cdma networks here in usa are verizon,sprint,alltel,virgin.

if anyone interested do let me know.

Praveen Mothe

484 461 5558

Edited by prawin

What would be the mode of shipping? Won't the item be seized by the customs department when it reaches here even if you send via DHL?

What would be the mode of shipping? Won't the item be seized by the customs department when it reaches here even if you send via DHL?

I will ship through USPS.

I Have sent an Iphone to my cousin in chennai via USPS and have not faced any problem with customs department.

Afaik as long as there is declaration about the product and the value there wont be any probelm, advice me if am wrong.

Edited by prawin

Great initiative prawin!

Thanks meher for supporting me, advice me if you have any suggestions.

at this time there will b gr8 deals out there ........i just wanna know the details about htc g1 ....i have read that they r planning to release white coloured one this holdiay season ......post us the details of the same

at this time there will b gr8 deals out there ........i just wanna know the details about htc g1 ....i have read that they r planning to release white coloured one this holdiay season ......post us the details of the same

yeah i have called t mobile they gonna release G1 white for the thanks giving day 27th November. G1 is available without contract for $380.

you can check all other deals at deals2buy.com and dealsofamerica.com

Edited by prawin

Hi Prawin,

I am interested in HTC Diamond (CDMA) if it will work on Reliance network. Can you tell me how much it'll cost. I am in Mumbai.

I am planning to ship mobile handsets(CDMA/GSM) from USA for rimweb users.

@Prawin

Its a great initiative taken by you my dear friend. It will be in the benefit of Rimwebians to order through you instead of importing through unknown sources.

You are a VERY OLD MEMBER of our beloved forum. And Rimwebians can definetely TRUST you, as you are regular on this forum from the last 4.5 years.

We will support you for this my dear friend. If you need any help here in India, then you can ask for the same.

WISH YOU THE BEST.

Regards.

@dkalie

good choice bro ....watchiing blu ray movies is a treat ......well i have a ps3 and few blu ray titles ....watching it on a hd screen is a treat.....only problem is all blu ray titles r expensive n very diificult to download from net due to its massive size

If only this damn dollar value was less.... Now dollar has crossed 50Rs, which is just too costly. I have held back purchases from US just because of this. If the dollar falls, there will certainly be an increase of demand here on this thread :)

It will settle down slowly and steadily my dear Ani. It will take some time.

Regards.

same here even i m worried about it .....have to leave for US in few mnths .....hope it settles down soon .....never expected last yr that $$ will go over 50 rs

yeah you can get these, but i think it wont be useful for you right now as blu ray dvds are not available like dvds in India.

Let me know when you want to order them.

Edited by prawin

do email me the final landing pricing in Indian Rupees - dhirajkaile@gmail.com

and what will be your mode of desptach; whether u will first get the goods to your address in India and then despatch it to me or u will despatch directly from US to my address; secondly as this item is bigger than a mobile phone, who will be responsible if the item gets caught up in customs;

Edited by dkaile

Hi Prawin,

I am interested in HTC Diamond (CDMA) if it will work on Reliance network. Can you tell me how much it'll cost. I am in Mumbai.

I am not sure if htc diamond and touch diamond pro works in reliance, as i am not in India to test but hetal,sadik and other experts in rimweb can advice you about this.

i will find the price for touch diamond and touch diamond pro and let you know.

I agree with Dhiraj, what is preventing the parcel not being stopped at customs, especially if he orders a big and costly BD player.

can you bring external HDD and RAM as well. Please detail how you are going to collect money and trans[prt?

can you bring external HDD and RAM as well. Please detail how you are going to collect money and trans[prt?

yeah i can do that also, you can pay through paypal or bank trasfer to my bank account in India.

I will ship through USPS postage as its cheapest way to ship.

If you are sending it through USPS then it will be routed to India via Global EMS service. The Indian Speed Post is part of the EMS service and hence would be the delivering agency. It will then pass through Customs and they will either seize the item (and send you a notice to visit them) or will add customs duty which would be collected when the item is delivered.

Very good initiative...

What is the maximum payment u can receive in India??

Gimme a call on 00919324098555. We got to talk. :)

Very good initiative...

What is the maximum payment u can receive in India??

Gimme a call on 00919324098555. We got to talk. :)

I don't have any limit in receiving payment in India.

will call you now.

when do you take payment?

will you ship directly to our addresses?

any expected legal hassels?

when do you take payment?

will you ship directly to our addresses?

any expected legal hassels?

You can send me anytime.

it gets shipped to my address, once i receive it, i will ship to you.

i dont know about legal hassels.

But let me know how much capacity hdd and ram and which type of ram you want to buy. let me know if you want any specific brands.

Edited by prawin