Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Beetle

Custom Member Title

Hello

Please enable members to define thier own TITLEs. "Custom member title" Make it user defined.

Instead of just mentioning Group name as Member title, please differentiate between the two.

Thanks

Yeah this is possible here . Have the mods here mentioned any number of posts before the CUSTOM MEMBER TITLE is enabled or has this option been disabled here?

1000 posts.. thats a lot. Cant you reduce it to a 100? SE you have only 450 posts and you have a custome Title? Member/Advanced Member/Experienced Member s**ks.

Well.. ok.. I got my answer you can close the topic

1000 posts.. thats a lot. Cant you reduce it to a 100? SE you have only 450 posts and you have a custome Title? Member/Advanced Member/Experienced Member s**ks.

Well.. ok.. I got my answer you can close the topic

Well dont compare with static :D

Static is a moderator and all moderators have the option to change these stuff :quest:

Well regarding reducing that 1000 limit, it will be considered :unsure:

OK, it has been reduced to 500 now.

Well dont compare with static :P

Static is a moderator and all moderators have the option to change these stuff :rolleyes:

and moreover, i didnt make my own coustom title, it's given to me by the other mods.

It's simply to ensure that problems don't occur by user's misusing/abusing the Feature (e.g Calling himself an Admin or Supermod etc or putting up a Title that is Hate realted etc etc).

One more imp intention is to give some kind of reward for the user's participation in the forum.

When a user starts posting and reaches a no of 99 or more, his title is automatically changes to like, Newbie, Advanced Member etc

Then when you reach 500, you will be able to customize it :)

Beetlebailey why r u so worried abt titles. instead of this you should prefer to write your views which will be valuable for others. these titles will not give you free talktime or other such rewards. let administrators and moderators decide the titles.

"There in no sustitute to knowledge & experience". :)

.... so the titles dont matter, but our knowledge n experience whic we show in our posts does. ;)

how do i change the names that come under our avatars and above the pip9kt.gifpip9kt.gifpip9kt.gifpip9kt.gif buttons ?

like my current 'name' reads 'rim addict', it used to be somethin else b4...seems it changes with the number of our posts... how do i change this into something i want? (like how chirag and deepu and others have)...do i need to have cetarin number of posts b4 i can do this ?

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Yah!

There is a limit of 500 posts.

After it U can change ur member title.

Click on My Controls link, then click on Edit Profile info, and set ur Custom member title.

That's it!

...done. Thanx :help: now i gotta think what to put... :) i'll play around some trial-n-error

Edited by rEdshiFt

dude, looks like we can change this name even b4 500 posts !!

curious.gif

why didnt i check it all this time doh.gif

No, you can't. As I still have only 193 posts, I do not get the option to set Custom member title (Though am happy with the title:Moderator). However, an Admin or a Super-Moderator could change it for you. That is why you would see some members with customized titles though they are way below the 500 mark.