Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajeshshah_fun

Do You Think Reliance Is Reliable?

i joined reliance postpaid when it was started then got bad experiance and then left

again i joined when they offered rtor free scheme and then again same thing

same in case of reliance other group companys they issued some offers like

energy production by reliance energy (in last 7 years they naver produced a single megawatt)

same in case of reliance capital (zero service just now they have imporved and increase their charges to double in one shot)

rnrl ipcl again same story

now look at new storys they started charging dapo sms too.

in one shot another brother has now reacted merging rpl with reliance

within one day u will see drop of 10% in rpl prices.

rpl is new company about to give good profits reliance holds 70% shares in it people who bought rpl

must have dreamed good profit for future

now they will get price of only 63 to even as low as 53 in one shot rpl has decreased from 260 to so low only loosers will queue in it.

same in case of reliance capital who got their service in trading naver satisfied.

the question is how reliable is company when time is concern they change

this was not seen by other like bpl tata birla and even voda

they dont keep their promises and only get profit from them and get out.

please express your views what u people think in this forum.

I feel, such things happen in all companies only issue is that we dont come to know since most of them are not part of such busy forum. Whether Reliance is reliable or not, they are certainly trend setter and I dont think anyone would deny this. Issues are there with all the companies and if they are within the tollerance level, we should not be minding it. The most unfortunate part is 90% post of this forums are regarding complaints and that is the reason you have got the reliable factor against Reliance.

I am sure all would agree, reliance is only responsible for such rock bottom tariffs, before they came into telecom business, people were paying 4 rupee for air time cost alone.

With the above, i leave the the thread for the views of other co-members.

You are right dude. All companies withdraw schemes. I can show many instances where both in prepaid or postpaid companies like airtel,idea and vodafone and for that matter mtnl have withdrawn schemes or altered them. With Reliance at least people can hope to get back the things by appealing to authorities but with other operators such things will not even be entertained.

reliability is very relative term. Company beyond certain size can not work beyond frame work of applicable laws, they do find out loop holes and do exploit. but that doesn't mean they are not reliable.

All companies change post paid tarriff. We as consumer get offended because we may have to loose something. At the same time are consumer remain loyal to companies? If no than how come they remain loyal to consumer?

Stocks too are speculative and they charge premiums as per rules. Its upto investors to investigate and invest.

Reliance is very important company for indian economy to keep indian companies alive against multinationals.

I love Reliance, both ADAG and RIL.

They change lives.

Salute them for mass end user benefits.

^^^

i support your views, sadikk bhai..

Using Reliance Prepaid n a postpaid mobile from last 4 years..

never faced nyproblem....

only issue is connecting CC from a prepaid no

overall happy with the service...

have also used airtel..they r pathetic...used it 4 a year

^^^same here.

Also tried Airtel & BSNL.

But my 1st choice is Reliance.

i joined reliance postpaid when it was started then got bad experiance and then left

energy production by reliance energy (in last 7 years they naver produced a single megawatt)

same in case of reliance capital (zero service just now they have imporved and increase their charges to double in one shot)

rpl is new company about to give good profits reliance holds 70% shares in it people who bought rpl

now they will get price of only 63 to even as low as 53 in one shot rpl has decreased from 260 to so low only loosers will queue in it.

same in case of reliance capital who got their service in trading naver satisfied.

Dear friend,

You can avoid a Reliance, but you can never neglect a Reliance.

This is because Reliance changes the demographics of the business in which they operate. They set trends and precendents for the markets to follow and lead the way in making products and services more affordable. Take for eg. the telecom sector, the refinery sector, textile, Retail etc.

They increase the affordability levels for products by offer real "Value for Money"

u hate them or love them, but u cant ignore them.

They make india proud.

I remember dhirubhais speach in movie GURU

"phir kyu kehlate hai hum teesri dunia, hum bhi waha pahonch sakte hai wo wahan top per sab se upar".

and one more "to batao banna chaahte ho duniya ki sabse badi company"??

it runs some kind of current in my whole body. i see that court scene almost daily to keep my hunger for success alive :victory::punk::punk:

and no one can stop me unless ADAG of biggies like them me under their giant shoe and step forward :)

most people who have bad experience with reliance mobile are those who have cared little about getting the right information about plans or recharges. its easy to blame the operator even for your own faults. the issues of poor signals are a relative thing for all companies. somewhere you get great coverage elsewhere you dont. its the same with every company. at least reliance has always heard my complaints about every petty thing. again one needs to be well informed about any service or product before jumping into it and later criticising the company.

Hey Rajesh... What are you talking about ? About Relieance Comunications ? or Reliance Energy ? or Relieance Infra ? or Reliance Petroleum ? or Reliance Capital ? All in "one shot" ? I am confused. The question is one, but about five different companies in "one shot". About two different industrial groups in "one shot". I am confused also because the question "... the question is how reliable IS company ?... " has "IS" and not "are".

Well... as the people already expressed - reliability itself is a relative term and cannot be quantified. If you have question about the reliability of Reliance's mobile service, I think most of the people on this forum would vote for or against it. But I believe that Reliance is the most reliable mobile service provider. Most of the things people know that its a pan-india service network, i guess the only competition on this front is Airtel. But to argue in favour of that I just recall one incident. Remeber Mumbai floods ? No cellular or landline network worked in that flood, even MTNL's landline was not working but Reliance gave uninterrupted service even during that difficult time. What more reliability you want ?

But yes you can raise the question of reliability, morality and many more on these groups' companies. But so you can raise the question to any other industrial giants also. Tata is a legendry name but I'll never use its phone service after a bitter CC experience. Does that mean they are bad ? All such things are relative.

As people said Reliance is trend setter and atleast I fully believe that as far as Reliance mobile service is concerned.

I fully agree with P. K. daga.... reliance is the trend setter.....

They have changed the way people communicate.........

they have given mobiles in hand of people who never thought of owning a one (even me :) )

Think about the free plans available with reliance....has any other operator even dare to give UNLIMITED FREE PLANS

they have changed the way people live, think and dream......

abt stocks i remember the day when RNRL in 2 trading day.. crossed 100 rs from 40........

ANIL was a god then...............

I believe in Reliance...................... :SI:

They are the best and deserve to be the best

Reliance is perhaps amongst the most dynamic companies in the world. Its very easy to find faults. But when we look at our activities we realize that percentage wise we make more blunders than most big companies.

Dhirubhai was great visionary. Perhaps second to none and comarable to Jamshedji tata