Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
faizone

Are There Websites That Really Pay!?

Yes, i also finally joined after paying 11k. (@Vikasmahajan ne jeene mushkil kar diya tha Riendo.gif)

But frankly too lazy to take the 1st survey as they first send an Ezine - thats an E-magazine, read it & then take the survey.

2nd weeks's survey has also piled in the backlog..

But will eventually have to finish all today/tomo., as i have spent 11k already on it...

Now i can only hope for the best..

^^^^^ Kamal Bhai : Kuch to Log Kahenge..... Logo Ka kaam hai kehna :)

Company is Not Backlisted anywhere, They are having Certificate Of Good Standing From ACRA Singapore.... Even i have got Hard Copy Of Full Business Profile of this company from ACRA Singpore by paying them fee of 15$, I can forward you the same if u can provide me your mail id..

Vikas Bhai, one of my cousin wants to join SpeakAsia and asked me to search for the company, whether its Genuine or not.

And After checking and searching for Speakasia here :

https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet?app=MYBIZFILE-DIR-ENTITY&version=&S=&D=&AN=INBX&searchText=&searchBy=name

I found this :

post-8210-0-20809300-1296731260_thumb.jp

&

post-8210-0-47507600-1296731279_thumb.jp

I'm confused, whether to suggest my cousin to join SpeakAsia or not. :Confuso:

Toh bus itna kehna hai.....ke.....

Ae Bhai Zaraa Dekh Ke Chalo,

Aagey He Nahi, Peeche Bhi,

Daaye He Nahi, Baaye Bhi,

Upar He Nahi, Neeche Bhi! :)

Sirji I knw very well that Compliance authentication is still pending....... for this only answer is that when company will open its office in india then sab swaaal khud hi answers mein convert ho jaayenge :)

Becoz abhi jo bhi amount aata hai in our banks koi bhi TDS deductions nai hoti becoz amount comes from Singpore bank so when they will start from india then TDS deductions will be there.... so sab certificates aa jayenge :)

Then, I think I should ask my cousin, to just wait upto March-April 2011 and go for it only if the company opens its office in India.

What say Vikas Bhai ?

Choice is yours Sirji ;) Anytime you can ;)

@Kamalbhai, Khatarnak investigations karte ho aap yaar..

To keep this topic balanced, plz copy-paste excerpts & post links where such negative reviews are being discussed..

Hopefully this continues for 1-2 yrs.. anyways later all of them will eventually die !

Abhi to anyways maine chhalang laga di hai... can only escape after wasooli of 11k.

Edited by ACS

Jayanth Bhai.....apki agar yeh ichha hai toh theek hai link de deta hoon apko, jahan maine ye sab details padha hai......jo reviews hain members ke iss link mein.....woh bahut chounkaa dene wale hain. :o

Here's the link :

Another MLM scam in the happening, this time under the pretext of an online survey

Still hoping that the company should be genuine as our Vikas Bhai is suggesting, and anyone should not lose his / her hard earned money. :)

Ummeed pe duniya kaayam hai.

Aur Vikas Bhai, Agar March-April mein company ka office khul gaya toh zaroor recommend karunga apne cousin ko join karne ke liye. :)

Sirji Company's Owner is Madam Haren (Ms. Harender Kaur ) Her Another Company Namely : HAREN VENTURES PTE. LTD. is having its Certificate of Compliance :)

So I hope This is a Good Sign :)

Recently Company has gone for a Survey on Mineral Water , One of my Friend's friend working in Bisleri (Delhi) has confirmed that the survey on mineral Water was actually taken through Speak Asia by Bisleri becoz Bisleri wanted to know the reasons for their less sales whereas aaj bhi hum log dukaan par jaakar Mineral water dedo nai balki Bisleri Dedo hi bolte hain :P

But Bisleri ki jagah haath mein doosra brand hi milta hai :P

post-13425-0-93813000-1296796530_thumb.j

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

^

abhi to tumhare (aur kuch naye murgo ke) paise ghoom kar tumhare paas aa rahe hai... this system can collapse very soon...

I too had taken the plunge...hope everything goes smoothly :)

Sirji Company's Owner is Madam Haren (Ms. Harender Kaur ) Her Another Company Namely : HAREN VENTURES PTE. LTD. is having its Certificate of Compliance :)

So I hope This is a Good Sign :)

post-13425-0-93813000-1296796530_thumb.j

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Vikas Bhai, if any other company has the certificate of compliance, then it doesn't means that this one is genuine. :)

The certificate of compliance should be in the same name under which company is doing business. :)

Sirji I agree with you but only thing i want to tell is that This Haren Ventures is directly or indirectly related to Speak Asia as One thing is that Madam Haren is Owner of Both firms and also for new Franchisee's in India which company is allotting now they are Making Contracts with Haren Ventures Pte Ltd.

You can Check This Page for Official Contracts for new franchisee's : SpeakAsia Franchisee Contracts

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Edited by vikasmahajanz

^^^

Vikas Bhai, may be I'm wrong in all my assumptions......but apki alag alag MLM schemes se ab kuch darr he lagta hai. :Decepcionado:

I do remember.....about KANAK DHARA scheme, which you were asking to join here on Rimweb.

You said, that the company will pay the handsome amount.

But baad mein kya huva ????

Bhaag gayee na company !

Search on google about KANAK DHARA MLM SCAM and you will find thousands of reports that how the father son duo done the fraud.

hehe :) sirji you knw maine apne jitni bhi log join karwaaye tthe usmein sabko sood sameit settlement karwaa di tthi, luckily no one joined from rimweb that time ;)

But chalo puraani baato ko yaad karke kya fayada sirji :) Lets start with a new begining :)

Ab main kisi cheez ki gurantee to nai le sakta na sirji :)

Kanak dhara ke maalik are out now as they have proved in court that they were not wrong but competitors and cunning people in company made them wrong like a big scam :)

They actually paid to people and at last also did settlements .... I even have proofs for it....

Chalo leave that topic yaar...

Meri taraf se kisi ko bhi koi Forcement nai hai to join Speakasia But if anyone is willing I welcome him :welcome:

Speak Asia is paying me and my panelists also :) and i feel that this company will run for a Long Period of time ....... This is what i feel, Gurantee to bank mein rakhe 1lac se oopar ke paise ki bhi nai hai yaar :D RBI gurantees for amount maximum to 1lac only if any how bank gets dissolved...

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Speak Asia is paying me and my panelists also :) and i feel that this company will run for a Long Period of time ....... This is what i feel, Gurantee to bank mein rakhe 1lac se oopar ke paise ki bhi nai hai yaar :D RBI gurantees for amount maximum to 1lac only if any how bank gets dissolved...

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Hmmm.....Vikas Bhai.....so you don't FEEL that the company will exist forever ? :Confuso:

^^ Kamalbhai.. Bache ki jaan loge kya??

Arrey Mere RIMweb ke Bhai Log...Main Hoo Naa...

Chalo Investigation sharu karte hai...

As Per Singapore Government Records...

Haren Ventures Pvt Ltd was formerly known as Haren Auto Parts Pvt Ltd which was formerly known as Haren Multiconsult Trade Services Pvt Ltd...

Nice pedigree for an Innovative Online Research Company...Lolz

And here is the history of what information was filled by it with the Authorities....Without Accounts Till Date...Samazdar ko ishara kafi hai...

Aur Greatest AKA Kunal Tu bhi...Mera bhola bhala Gujjubhai...

C060469523 Apply for a New Company Name

Receipt No. : ACR0000001942377A

Transaction Date :11/09/2006

Lodged By : MOHAMED ZAFRULLAH BIN AHAMED SHA

Folio No. : 1

C060474222 Company Incorporation

Receipt No. : ACR0000001946613A

Transaction Date :14/09/2006

Folio No. : 2

C060590414 CHANGE OF LOCAL COMPANY NAME

Receipt No. : ACR0000002048339A

Transaction Date :23/11/2006

Folio No. : 3

C060590611 Notice Of Resolution For Local Company Name Change

Receipt No. : ACR0000002048491A

Transaction Date :23/11/2006

Folio No. : 4

C080137046 Annual Return by Local Company For Financial Year Ending 31/12/2007 (Without Accounts)

Receipt No. : ACR0000002803308A

Transaction Date :29/04/2008

Lodged By : M. SAMBASIVAM

Folio No. : 5

C090162812 CHANGE OF PARTICULARS OF OFFICERS OF LOCAL COMPANY

Receipt No. : ACR0000003242259A

Transaction Date :18/05/2009

Folio No. : 6

C090205507 CHANGE OF PARTICULARS OF OFFICERS OF LOCAL COMPANY

Receipt No. : ACR0001006643962

Transaction Date :18/06/2009

Lodged By : JANE TNG LI YEN

Folio No. : 7

C090251514 Change Of Registered Office Address (L)

Receipt No. : ACR0001006890185

Transaction Date :14/07/2009

Folio No. : 8

C090290248 Annual Return by Local Company For Financial Year Ending 31/12/2008 (Without Accounts)

Receipt No. : ACR0001007058011

Transaction Date :31/07/2009

Folio No. : 9

C090434025 Change Of Registered Office Address (L)

Receipt No. : ACR0001008052108

Transaction Date :17/11/2009

Folio No. : 10

C100210824 CHANGE OF LOCAL COMPANY NAME

Receipt No. : ACR0001010159661

Transaction Date :10/06/2010

Folio No. : 11

C100210836 Notice Of Resolution For Local Company Name Change

Receipt No. : ACR0001010159785

Transaction Date :10/06/2010

Folio No. : 12

C100213106 Return of Allotment of Shares

Receipt No. : ACR0001010174287

Transaction Date :11/06/2010

Folio No. : 13

C100306269 Annual Return by Local Company For Financial Year Ending 31/12/2009 (Without Accounts)

Receipt No. : ACR0001010689848

Transaction Date :29/07/2010

Folio No. : 14

• Like 2

Arrey Mere RIMweb ke Bhai Log...Main Hoo Naa...

Chalo Investigation sharu karte hai...

As Per Singapore Government Records...

Haren Ventures Pvt Ltd was formerly known as Haren Auto Parts Pvt Ltd which was formerly known as Haren Multiconsult Trade Services Pvt Ltd...

Nice pedigree for an Innovative Online Research Company...Lolz

And here is the history of what information was filled by it with the Authorities....Without Accounts Till Date...Samazdar ko ishara kafi hai...

Aur Greatest AKA Kunal Tu bhi...Mera bhola bhala Gujjubhai...

Wah Rajan Bhai, kya investigation kee hai. Genius bhai ne sahee naam rakha hai apka RAJAN CID. :detective:

+1

^^ Kamalbhai.. Bache ki jaan loge kya??

Kunal Bhau, kya kiya hai maine ???

Being a moderator on the forum, its my duty to protect the forum members from so called MLM scams.

Did I said that SPEAKASIA is fraud ???

All I asked is about the genuinity / credentials of the company, which is still unanswered.

Otherwise.....mai kyu jaan lunga kisi ki bhi. :)

Peace be brought...

Rajanbhai, hope everything settles.. and after I seeing all this info, it seems you must be a CA... :) so now we have a CID CA... :)

hehe :) sirji you knw maine apne jitni bhi log join karwaaye tthe usmein sabko sood sameit settlement karwaa di tthi, luckily no one joined from rimweb that time ;)

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Raani Mukherjee, Shilpa Shetty aur Shaifali (Kanta Lagaa Item Girl)....inn teeno ke paise sood sameit settle karwaye ya nahi ? kyubay.gif

Becuase you written that they too joined KANAK DHARA. Ab tak toh yeh teeno heroins CROREPATI ARABPATI / KHARABPATI ho chuki hongi. :)

Shaifali ko toh kaante ki jagah pura INJECTION HE LAG GAYA. :rofl_200:

------------------------------------

Here are the posts by you about KANAK DHARA :

Hey I want to know Who all Here in www.rimweb.in Are Already Members Of Kanak Dhara....?

Kanak Dhara is the Worlds first and foremost home-based online marketing company with 100% team business activity.Kanak Dhara is very much novel and different in its own way. The new strategy has rectified all the gray shades in all of the present marketing systems. The founders of the company, with new vast business experience skills, expertise, intelligence, dynamisms, temperament and techniques determined to present you a system, which gives an instant success to you. Finally after a lot of market research, Kanak Dhara has taken shape. Only by giving you the success, the company becomes successfull. This is the company's final dream.

B.S Bakhshi

(Managing Director)

Just Investment Of 13920/-

And You Will Get Rs. 26 Lacks 20 Thousands and 8 Hundred in 12 Payouts in One Year.

That too Without Doing Anything..

As their Plan IS Under Copy Right Act So I cannot Place It Here..

You can Visit there website Kanak Dhara for more details..

Thanks And Regards

Vikas Mahajan :winko:

Hey My Dear Friends This is Reality.. And Moreover Theres no need to make any members or any refrences..

You ll definately get 26,20,800/- after u invest 13920/-

But If U make Any Single refrence Then U ll get 3,68,550/- extra.

You Will get income like this if u do nothing after u pay 13,920.

For deatils See The Plan.xls Sheet Attached

This All Is To Be Given On 100% Growth Of The Company.

This Growth Is Based On Growth of Company's Members...

Its Not The Growth Of Money Like In Share Market. which can go down also.

Growth Of Members will Only Increase day By day And will not decrease at any cost.

Company Promises To pay A franchisee who joins At 13,920/- on the Following Growth Rate-:

If Growth Is 100% -26,20,800

If Growth Is 50% -13,10,400

If Growth Is 25% -6,55,200

If Growth Is 10% -2,62,080 (This is Minimum %age of growth what company says)

BUT Friends I say If Growth Is Minimum 1% Then Also You Get 26,208/-

But THIS 1% is only assumption And Not going to happen Because Growth rate of company will Not Decrease from 100% and will remain more than that Because Last Year This Was 100% and this Is only The Second year Of The Company And Growth is going to be 101%.

Last Seminar(JAN 08) Of Comapany Which Held In Mumbai made A very good response...

Rani Mukherji, Shefali(Kanta Laga), Shilpa Shetty And Many More Celebraties Are now Members Of Kanak Dhara..

Note-: This Paln Is Valid For one Year or 12 Payouts per joining.

After One Year You ll Get A very good Amount Of Money... :winko:

Company Started In Dec 2006 With 6 Members And Now Growth is More Than One Lakh.

Trust Me Yeh Kanak Dhara Sabko Lakhpati Bana Degi Yaaro..

Their Plan Is registered and Approved By Govt Of India.

This Is also under copy right act By Indian Govt.

And Cannot Be Challenged and Copied at any cost.

This Kanak Dhara has rocked the whole world with its plan

You Can Call me at 09356008753 for further Queries.

or can see the contact deatils in The web site...

Thanks And Regards

Vikas Mahajan

LAKHPATI kya Ghantaa banayegee ? Sabko bhikhari banaa ke rakh diya KANAK DHARA ne. :ranting:

previous.gif Lol, some interesting investigations those! Riendo.gif Those schemes smell quite fishy to begin with...

Kamal Ji :) Yeh KD ki Post to delete kar di gayi tthi aapne abhi tak sambhal ke rakhi hain :Chulo:

Un Heroines ka mere ko nai pata kya hua :D they were not joined with me and i was told by somebody that they also joined so that i posted :) hehehe

Anyways For SpeakAsia Meri taraf se NO FORCE to ANYONE maine peheley bhi bola hai :)

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

^

But it does raise a question that you previously also promoted a company which went totally bust ( I was not aware of those 3 year old posts); This does raise credibility issues...

These schemes will eventually fail for sure because the business model isn't sustainable. So those who make money before it goes bust will be lucky and those who don't by that time will feel betrayed. Life moves on then and probably another scheme pops up. The "Kanak Dhara" scheme which vikasmahajanz was explaining 3 years ago with the same enthusiasm as this one doesn't exist now - http://www.kanakdhara.com is showing a parked page.