Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iammanuarora

Tata Docomo Postpaid Plans

The offer of lt tariffs is not backed in writing, it is only oral by cc. So tata can at any time withdraw these tariffs. And in prepaid, trai rules of 6 months do not apply. Correct me if wrong. Their website does not say tariffs are lt if purchased before 31 august. Even i got the same info from cc as pkdaga. Someone did post photos of the pack which had some proof in writing on the lt tariffs, if i remember it correctly...

LETS WAIT AND WATCH IF HISTORY REPEATS OR IS REWRITTEN....

The offer of lt tariffs is not backed in writing, it is only oral by cc. So tata can at any time withdraw these tariffs. And in prepaid, trai rules of 6 months do not apply. Correct me if wrong. Their website does not say tariffs are lt if purchased before 31 august. Even i got the same info from cc as pkdaga. Someone did post photos of the pack which had some proof in writing on the lt tariffs, if i remember it correctly...

LETS WAIT AND WATCH IF HISTORY REPEATS OR IS REWRITTEN....

6month rule apply to prepaid also.

wait for second batch of new sim card, that will surely have written per second tariff.

Excuse me.. I have one small doubt... In Plan499, calls to Tata is 1p/2sec.. OK.. Here Tata means both TataGSM AND TataCDMA or just the TataGSM ?????

Though I highlt doubt it may be TataGSM only for now, are there any chance for (using additional package NOW or LATER) adding TataCDMA to CUG...???

Further any info on ROAMING tariff (Wherever possible) within South India???

Thank you...

Can tata and reliance Gsm subscribers roam on other networks?

^^^

Like RCOM, Onnet for TATA also means only TATA Mobiles and not Walky or Tata LL's.... Check their website, its given clearly....

As for roaming in S.I., only Airtel has that facility AFAIK. Check with CC....but i doubt if other operators will provide this facility....

Excuse me.. I have one small doubt... In Plan499, calls to Tata is 1p/2sec.. OK.. Here Tata means both TataGSM AND TataCDMA or just the TataGSM ?????

Though I highlt doubt it may be TataGSM only for now, are there any chance for (using additional package NOW or LATER) adding TataCDMA to CUG...???

Further any info on ROAMING tariff (Wherever possible) within South India???

Thank you...

Dear Mr. Kanaga Deepan,

Unlike Tata Indicom, where any sort of Tata phone (mobile/walky/wire-ine) would be un-conditionally considered on-net, Tata DoCoMo is not considering both Walky & Wire-line as on-net. Only mobiles (DoCoMo/Indcom/Virgin Mobile) are considered as on-net currently by Tata DoCoMo.

Source: Tata DoCoMo TN CC team.

Edited by bhargavachandra

Dear Mr. K Shah,

Tata Tele and RCOM can roam on each others networks provided they both have signed Roaming Agreement with each other. I'm sorry, I don't have any information with regard to that. Roaming agreements commonly are used where no one company can offer complete national and international coverage.

Dear Mr. K Shah,

Tata Tele and RCOM can roam on each others networks provided they both have signed Roaming Agreement with each other. I'm sorry, I don't have any information with regard to that. Roaming agreements commonly are used where no one company can offer complete national and international coverage.

I just wanted to know, if they have roaming agreement than initial network problems are addressed for people who are roaming. That can get you high value clientel. I am also planning to switch to Tata DOCOMO when launcched in Gujarat and I am sure MNP will come in the mean time.

Tata Docomo seems to have Voice and Data roaming agreement with other operators. Source CC

TOPPINGS:

1ST OPTION-150 LOCAL MINS

2ND-50 STD MINS

Have a doubt why Tata-Docomo is just giving 50 STD mins as top up .

Is 50 STD mins = 150 Local mins ?

Even if we calculate STS at 2p per sec, it should have been 75 STD min.

Maybe the STD charges will still go up in future

TOPPINGS:

2ND-50 STD MINS

i agree, it shud be 75min.

i think they will surely chage this top-up very soon bcoz of this reason.

probably to 50min-offstd+50min on-net std. (total 100min std)

Second based charges can bring down billing by 30% for most business users.

This figure is "40%" on an average according to a study as mentioned in Times of India the day before yesterday. So there is a possibility of more saving with Tata DoCoMo.

TOPPINGS:

2ND-50 STD MINS

This implies that in near future, the STD tariff will be 3p/sec or a whooping Rs1.80/min...??

TOPPINGS:

2ND-50 STD MINS

This implies that in near future, the STD tariff will be 3p/sec or a whooping Rs1.80/min...??

Or it might imply that local call charge will fall further

like local = 1p/3s

n STD = 1p/1s