Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
aviator

Thank You Section

Dear All,

I am starting this topic because i simply love this forum and the fellas here who are ready to help no matter how novice you are............

"You can post in your 'Thank you' quotes for someone who has helped you sail through your problem!!"

This tale started one month back when i got Palm treo 755P from Dr. Mufaddal. The handset had some programming issue as in J&K, TATA Prl is different from rest of India. That is when rimweb and the fellas came in!!

Repeated calls to Dr. Mufaddal and the techie, Mr. Kalpak was a routine and i am overwhelmed by the way they responded. Not even a single call was left unanswered.

I am really thankful to Mr. Kalpak who had guided me through the issue (Even had me ship my mobile to ahmedabad for programming and sent his serial cable along with my mobile back to jammu). He is a real Gem of a person............. :Contento::Contento:

Was thinking of a way to repay him back but can't find one!!!

People like him make me believe in the long lost term "Humanity"

Thanks a Ton guys....... :signthankspin::signthankspin:

In case any of you are visiting the state of Jammu and Kashmir, do lemme know @ 9205012719. I can help u a bit, if not a lot!!!

as usual Kalpakji rules :clap::clap: ....

believe me if it wud have been someonelse he wud have deifinately charged for using serial cable

btw for perople who dont know

IN J&K TATA uses nam 1 prl and for rest of india tata uses nam9 prl

aviators's problem was that he cudnt do ota thru *228 coz of prl issue

so all settings ( home sid/nid , primary and secondary channels ) had to be loaded with QPST along with nam 1 prl .

and connecting to qpst needs special hardware ....

Great.

Lucky that I am also a Rimweb member. Really enjoying being in this

Thanks for appreciation.

I am doing because it gives me happiness.

I too learn something from this type of help and I have always taken such incidences as opportunity to learn.

BTW what I did was changed SID / NID pairs and Primary and secondary channels. Unfortunately Palm Treo do not give access to these parameters. Its easy to change all these parameters in PPC.

• Like 2

Hi Aviator ,

Good work man for starting a very good Thread . Even i also want to Thanks to all people for guiding laymen like me to operate /tweeks for Treo & BB

1] Kalpakji for giving unbaised suggestion & solving my many silly query for Treo . :signthankspin:

2] Dheeraj Bhai for explaining a every minute details for wap on treo & also for starting very detailed review thread & apps for Treo :signthankspin:

P.s : Now has u have got BB 8830 . i am expecting the same for this also . <_<

3] Dr Muffaddal for helping hands for BB & treo tweeks & apps also for on call /mail/chat support for all the time it amazing sirji . :signthankspin: more to come from ur side sirji .........

Last but not the least Man of Honor is Sadikk Bhai ...for a very smooth dealing on my all handsets & also on call support when ever needed .

I just want to tell All members the promptness of Sadikk Bhai i asked him for BB in morning & he gave it to me by afternoon , very prompt delivery , although i was not ready with sufficient cash in hand for payment .

I have been here 5 years and have seen so many people

1. First of all Hetal (Though he has never paid any attention to my pms etc.) for the immense work that he has done for the RIM users in general and rimweb members in particular. This man can not be thanked enough.

2. Sadik for giving us relief from these boring handsets from reliance. kudos to you

3. Kshah who has always been helping everyone

4. Mufaddal for posting all those great winmo software

5. Ashoksoft for introducing new things every now and then and starting the concept of meets on this forum

6. Vishal though he is rarely seen these days.

7. City, code, static chirag and suniljok who started all these things with bitpim

8. Last but not the least Arun for having such a wonderful forum

Thanks a lot.

Whoa! Thats a lot of people

Miss Anujit though.

I would ditto most of Tanveer's thoughts, but would personally like to thank -

Hetal - u r the man

Kalpak - Always Helpful out of the way

Doc Muf - a late entrant but great asset to this forum

Karki - Unapproachable, but his gps post really moved my mogul

Arun - Great detailed post on the Mogul, inspired me to write something similar for the treo and sprint rom

Dj - I miss his presence on the forum nowadays... had some great discussions...

& last but not the least Sadikk- Shant Gadadhari bheem, u exposed us all to these handsets, and competition is good....

These people helped me when I was a newbie; in turn I tried to have helped 10 times more people to repay the debt of this forum...

Edited by dkaile

I would like to thank

Hetal - For providing best solutions for rimweb members and replying my each PM.

Ashoksoft - For providing valuable support to unbrick and configure my mogul.

Arun - For this wonderful forum.

Sadik - For providing these great handsets.

Mufaddal - For all great post and software and replying my PM's.

dkaile - For helping posts on mogul.

Whew am touched :D and my thanks go to each and everyone mentioned there as well as the members of the forum for providing valuable feedback that has enabled the forum to get where we are today :D

@dkaile : I'm approachable yaa ...just that juggling with work gets the time you have to be greatly reduced :(

cheers

karki

I take opportunity with this little emotional thread to thank Arun and all other members who has been helping each other to keep this forum clean and green... There are occasional hiccups, but that's the part of any group discussion.

I still wonder, how admin group is meeting expenses of keeping rimweb on. if they have enough incomes due to few ads of google then its fine. If they are spending any money from their pocket then its responsibility of all rimwebians who says they love this place to share burden equally atleast. I am sure that amount is going to be very small.

:signthankspin::signthankspin::signthankspin::signthankspin:

Savremesh... for helping to find Funny rigtone

thanks a lot

Welcome..

Well no words can be enough to thank people who are here helping poor illiterate (In Mobile World Atleast) people like me.

I would Like to thank Mufaddal Sir, Hitesh Bhai, Dhiraj Sir, HP Sir, Sadikk Bhai, Arun Sir, All others who helped me out many times.

Life is so simple at least in communication part coz of you all.

Not to forget Greatest AKA Kunal Ji for the free stuff he is sending! Thanks.

Thanks Millions!

:signthankspin: :signthankspin: :signthankspin:

Edited by SumitVerma

WOW... I didnt know such a topic even existed.... My small but 'effective' Thanks to all the members here in Rimweb...

First of all to Arun, for creating such a wonderful forum and allowing such beautiful people to be a part of this..

HP, Sadikk, Muffy, Dhiraj, DJ, Karki, Kamalbhai, drali (for his jokes and stuff ;) ), Ramesh (for his news snippets), and many many others...

:previous: Sumitji, this is nothing for the kind of help I get from the forum and update my knowledge this way... rimweb.in has been my second home since the time i got my Mogul... :)

Cheers everyone...

:signthankspin:

Thanks a lot to Admins for such a great platform,

To all moderators / gurus and other members for there priceless and 24 X7 support and help

A very special thanks to Dhiraj ji, Muffadal ji and Hitesh ji

:signthankspin:

Edited by tarun_kabra

help aside... this forum has given me friends to cherish... thankful to one and all...

well ppl i cant express that Gaurav Bro! a.k.a Gaurav Chandan a.k.a. gauravjc is extremely helpful person, he programmed my pixi plus with out any conditions.. we never had a talk before as i m not so active member on forum, though a silent reader :)

well Parin Bro recommended me to Gaurav Bro for programming and he helped unconditionally, i ate his head at every step , asked him a lot of things.. but he helped all the way..

so i recommend Parin and Gaurav as a seller and really good people i found on Rimweb!

though ppl like Ami1 a.k.a. Amitabh Ji and Genius a.k.a. Dr.Vinay ji tried to help me a lot and i wont forget to mention Vijay Malhotra and Aalok ji also tried to help me out!

so people out there if any one needs any sort of help please contact these people, and they will try to help Unconditionally!

Edited by shanusmarty

yeah 3 cheers for gaurav bro!!!

:signthankspin: :signthankspin:

Starting from a newbie to the techies and Mods everybody posts great useful things in this forum. I've imbibed knowledge in vast spectrum from this great forum.

Thank you all.

RIMWEB ITSELF IS JSUCH A WODERFUL PLATFORM

MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN MAKING AND IMPROVING UPON THIS SITE.

CHEERS...

I also would like to be thankful to every 1 to all those who have helped me a lot always when I am in need of some things. Thank to the entire RIMweb forum.

Guys,I would like to thank Parin,Arun,Kamal Bhai,DJ,Hithesh,Tushar,Hetal bhai and all others those who helped me whenever I needed their help.

Thanks a lot guys.

hi,

wanted to start this topic to thank everybody on the forum who have helped people for getting thier continous support

special thanks to parin from my side

Thanks For HETALBHAI

Very much thankful to my brother Vipul who linked me to this website...

Arun for his initiative to open this forum

Sadikkbhai for getting All foreign handsets here..

& Dr.Muffadal & Geniusji for helping me out with my 1st handset juke & getting me acquainted with CDMA

Hiteshbhai & Tushar lot of thanks for your help in every way

Dhirajji for his reviews on almost all new devices which makes help people acquainted, learned from his guide for mogul & touch Pro a lot...

Hetal Bhai for Opening the Door of MEID Registration & EVDO to all Users..

gauravjc,coolboyashok & phonegeek other gr8 friends of mine on forum

Recently Rajanbhai for his excellent post on different topics, More over for irresistible deals he gets out for members.. & keeps people peep in to rimweb just to check that post..

atleast for me its now a habit to look for that post everyday...