Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Mufaddal

Sprint Htc Touch Diamond

i m not using gsen

its a standard diamond innovation

all phones have that feature

all phones have acclerometer ..but to use it u need proper dlls

many custom roms dont have it until u install gsen

u r on reliance rom , they have implemented it , but all phones dont have reliance rom :)

on groove rom it is not there .

also gsen might not work on many custom roms properly ( if they use different video drivers )

so in that case u can use a utility called as rotate screen to manually turn from potrait to landscape , helpful in typing sms using landscape keyboard with fingers

just install cab file , then go to settings , menu and select rotate screen and it will appear in start menu

then in any application just press start menu and u will see rotate screen , click to change orientation

@ nitin

if u have some good HD games/video player for diamond plz post it , i will also find some in meantime

TMZ RotateScreen.cab

if u dont wanna pick up a call or u r in a meeting, just put the ringing diamond face down on the table. It will go silent.

Doesnt work with mighty, works with stock rom.

Great work Muf. You are at it again. Good for all of us.

GPS works wonderfully well on Diamond or maybe on this rom. Using MMI I could get a fix in 5 seconds. Have done it twice and was amazed at the speed at which it acquired the fix.

nitin :claps:

finally you learnt how to spell "TECHNOLOGY"

ShakeAndSave is a Windows Mobile program that supported multiple screen shots and all you have to do is shake your phone to take a screenshot.

ShakeAndSave Features:

- Just shake your mobile, and the app will save the screen as image.

- Supported 4 image formats (.Png, .Bmp, .Gif, .Jpeg).

- Choose the format and start the ShakeAndSave, when you want to take the print screen, just shake the phone.

- Then press "Yes" to exit or "No" to continue the screens shots.

- Supported multiple screen shots.

Hold you phone tight. We are NOT responsible in case you drop it.

These stands for ALL the versions of ShakeAndSave.

ShakeAndSave_Setup_IS.cab

Edited by nitink

also gsen might not work on many custom roms properly ( if they use different video drivers )

so in that case u can use a utility called as rotate screen to manually turn from potrait to landscape , helpful in typing sms using landscape keyboard with fingers

just install cab file , then go to settings , menu and select rotate screen and it will appear in start menu

then in any application just press start menu and u will see rotate screen , click to change orientation

@ nitin

if u have some good HD games/video player for diamond plz post it , i will also find some in meantime

i prefer changeScreen.

u can assign a landscape or vertical use of each and every programme u wanna run. u may leave some default if u wish.

check this

screenshot.png

changescreen_inst_v2.5.cab

if u dont wanna pick up a call or u r in a meeting, just put the ringing diamond face down on the table. It will go silent.

nitin :claps:

finally you learnt how to spell "TECHNOLOGY"

kammene taane marta hai :(

GPS works wonderfully well on Diamond or maybe on this rom. Using MMI I could get a fix in 5 seconds. Have done it twice and was amazed at the speed at which it acquired the fix.

yes tanveer , the gps works very well , thanks to quick gps which downloads satellites data over internet ,the best part is it automatically downloads data when we active sync and when our internet is on , or anytime over rworld or wifi .

the speed and accuracy of gps is much better than mogul .

Tailor made Diamond ROM for Reliance is coming soon on this forum from the master itself... (now to get my diamond/pro quickly, somehow)

Edited by dkaile

anyone who knows how to cook custom roms can make one reliance diamond rom as we already have the rom dump from official reliance htc victor , thanks to ravjeet.

also the reliance rom isnt that great , mighty rom is one of the best roms out there , the reliance rom will be actually useful for people who have bought diamond from reliance and cant load custom roms due to warranty issue ( nitink).

How is the sound quality of diamond?

Is ringing louder or same as HTCs720?

@Muf

Hetal's Rom's are not a replacement of Reliance Stock Rom's and just like Mighty Rom etc. with India Specific Needs thrown in...

Is it white or Black?

@Muf

Hetal's Rom's are not a replacement of Reliance Stock Rom's and just like Mighty Rom etc. with India Specific Needs thrown in...

waht are indian specific needs bro ???

i havent found any

^

U dont have to manually configure Rel Net Connect and Rel Mobile World or Tata for that matter; all are already configured... thats India Specific Needs bro...

^^^

u can do that in 2 mins on any custom roms , as most of them dont have htc_guardian_cm file

rather someone shud put up a reliance stock rom from reliance dump , it shud be very very useful , as many people on forum have official diamond and they want to use features like fm radio and good battery life

and cant change to custom roms due to warranty issue

when we make reliance official rom (sort of) it would help all them

for sprint diamond we already have hundreds of roms

ps- if no one will do it , i will take the plunge and build it , though i havent cooked roms before , but better late than never , jab itna kuch kiya hai to rom bhi try kar lege !!!

^

:clap:

vaise BTW I always found eventually, the Sprint original roms to be most stable in the long run... no khit pit vit pit...

Edited by dkaile

^^^

yes on mogul sprint rom was best

but on diamond sprint rom s**ks

it only gives u 43mb free phone memory and also battery optimisations are poor also phone is sluggish

on custom roms u get 80+mb free phone memory and also fm radio and good battery life of upto 2 days with moderate usage

On mighty 4.

Good battery life, snappy, FM, JAVA

post-976-124919317397_thumb.jpg

a must have keyoboard for all diamond users

fingerkeyboard v2

its simply amazing with lots of customisations , haptics , and better than stock keyboard

FingerKeyb-2.1.408_VGA__Arrows__by_Giannis86.cab

zagg invisible shield full body is such a waste :NOTriste:

i wud recommend no one shd buy it :(

wasted an hr and still the process was so tedious that i threw a part of it.

just cud manage to cover the back, front screen and hard key pannel.

rest got so intermingled that the spray got almost finished.

waste of 1400 bucks :(

Edited by nitink

black body cases are availble on ebay for as low as 7$.

I have cooked for Mogul and with some success. But i am busy these days. Also havent downloaded the kitchen for diamond. Lemme see if I can manage toi get some time for it.

@nitink

sad to hear that , but i dont find the reason to spend 1400 rs on getting something like a cover for a handset , 10k mein to touch diamond ajata hai yaar .

itna protection kyu dena hai , use ur handset royally .

^^^ Ha ha... true doc... But I think he has the original Reliance Diamond which is tad costlier than the one sadik is offering.. :)

^^^

yeah he is the lucky one to have gone with htc diamond from reliance

which means he has a meid authenticated number , so lot of possibilities for him :)

@nitink

sad to hear that , but i dont find the reason to spend 1400 rs on getting something like a cover for a handset , 10k mein to touch diamond ajata hai yaar .

itna protection kyu dena hai , use ur handset royally .

Who is giving touch Diamond in 10K ?????