Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Mufaddal

Sprint Htc Touch Diamond

also if u r looking at a music phone (speaker) then diamond is not the right choice. if u love to listen to music using earphones, then yeah dimaond has awesome clarity and sound effects r amazing. it has an audio booster in programmes which works only by plugging the earphones.

if u like to play around with rom n stuff , there was a cab in xda whereby u can use audio boosters w/o earphones.

there was a guy in xda who had manually changed his htc inbuilt speaker with a nokia xpress music one.

where there is a will ;there is a way :)

i have tested both phones ,not one but many , not once but at several ocassions , the speaker volume for calls is more in diamond than in touch pro

in touch pro at times u might have difficulty in hearng the other person , especially in crowded and noisy place

speaker volume of diamond is better for calls

nitin is talking abt speaker which is located above camera which is mono speaker for non call purposes like music and stuff

go with diamond , its good in calls volume

@Dr

Is the volume of Earphone (Conversation) using normal speaker in diamond, inbuilt sufficiently Loud, audible and clear.

How do you compare the earpiece volume (Conversation)of diamond with those of Nokia Phone?

with cabs I have given for pro, the volume is SO HIGH that you will have to keep it 6" away from your ear...lol or reduce volume to half... so no problems in volume of pro also now...

@suarav

yes the clearity and loudness is good on diamond and to some extent comparable to nokia , but still i wud say nokia has better loudness

with cabs I have given for pro, the volume is SO HIGH that you will have to keep it 6" away from your ear...lol or reduce volume to half... so no problems in volume of pro also now

the badboy cab files increase volume not clearity ....try it out urself and see

so enhance clearity there is a setting in qpst :GirandoOjos:

enjoy full voice guided navigation using mapmyindia

090814135309.png

090814134241.png

• Like 2

some timepass n useful gimmicks for ur diamond

idea is to give a bigger screen to ur diamond

no curtains - removes both top and bottom

no top curtain - only removes the top

no bottom curtain - removes only bottom

Semi Transparent bottom curtain - makes the bottom curtain transparent

which ever cab u wanna try, copy it to ur internal storage and run it and soft reset.

to remove these cabs, simply go to start > settings > system > remove programs

i m using no top curtain with Semi Transparent bottom curtain since using no bottom curtain makes the screen mix with programs screen and settings

also am using carbon_extrablack_blackbars to make the title bar (which has start and other icons) black in touchflow 3d.

to install the theme, simply unzip the zip file and copy the .tsk to ur internal storage.

then go to settings > today and select the theme

:)

NoCurtains.cab

NoTopCurtain.cab

NoBottomCurtain.cab

SemiTransparent_bottom_curtain.cab

carbon_extrablack_blackbars.zip

Edited by nitink

Hey guy's keep up the Good work & thanks for your help.

i just got my diamond from sadik. I have deleted the htc_guardian file & installed the reliance cabs but i am still not able to connect to the net.

Please help asap.

in qpst or in epst set mobile ip mode to simple ip only

delete sprint settings and in select network , select relmobileworld

mufaddal.... mufaddal se poocho.... lol...

i just got my diamond from sadik. I have deleted the htc_guardian file & installed the reliance cabs but i am still not able to connect to the net.

Please help asap.

What default ROM was it on?

I have never deleted any file called guardian. I just install the rel mobile world cab and select rel mobile world in connections. Of course I do not let the customizations run.

I used to delete the iota folder in Sprint rom in Mogul.

Please help asap.

I have never deleted any file called guardian. I just install the rel mobile world cab and select rel mobile world in connections. Of course I do not let the customizations run.

I followed the same procedure that I used for mogul.

1. made empty htc_guardian.txt file, rename it to .exe and copy it to windows folder.

2. run rel mobile world cab. & bingo internet is running. but this didn't work on diamond.

btw I am mighty's rom.

also if possible can you pl. attach the rel cabs again.

Please help asap.

I followed the same procedure that I used for mogul.

1. made empty htc_guardian.txt file, rename it to .exe and copy it to windows folder.

2. run rel mobile world cab. & bingo internet is running. but this didn't work on diamond.

btw I am mighty's rom.

also if possible can you pl. attach the rel cabs again.

service area pop up?

what is this, is this popup as reliance and location you get or its call charges when you end the call

RC Mod v.2.1

RC Mod v.2.1 is a simple interface color customization application.

With RC Mod v.2.1 you can change the color of your glossy wm6 top and bottom bars plus the color of the text in the bars.

Requirements:

Windows Mobile Pocket PC

RC Mod v.2.1 ENG.CAB

post-14391-125062401324_thumb.jpg

my today's screen :)

post-14391-125070784755_thumb.jpg

finally i got after much struggle what i was looking for. managed to change the scrolling buttons ( home / people / messages / internet etc etc ) using a cab. And the beauty is that once u delete the cab from settings > remove files, the old icons are restored. lemme know if anyone is interested in those icons, will post the cab here.

my latest today screen incorporating all the features :Riendo:

post-14391-125075518936_thumb.jpg

Edited by nitink

@suarav

yes the clearity and loudness is good on diamond and to some extent comparable to nokia , but still i wud say nokia has better loudness

with cabs I have given for pro, the volume is SO HIGH that you will have to keep it 6" away from your ear...lol or reduce volume to half... so no problems in volume of pro also now

the badboy cab files increase volume not clearity ....try it out urself and see

so enhance clearity there is a setting in qpst :GirandoOjos:

downloaded qpst

now what :)

switched from mighty 4 to indagroove's 6.5 build 21840. Did not find it stable. Now on intx 2.5 which is a 6.1. Finding it good and stable. So far so good.

^^^

will give intx 2.5 a try

Looks better than mighty4 for sure. However not as responsive. A number of utilities come bundled in this however I miss inbuilt java.

Please suggest me a way to disconnect my internet connection when i press the call end key. Thanks in advance.

^^^

if u r using relmobileworld then u will be charged only as per kbs u use

so even if data is on u wont be charged unless u use kbs

if u still wanna turn off data just put a shortcut of comm manager on ur screen and turn data on/off whenver u want