Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Mufaddal

Sprint Htc Touch Diamond

^^^

if u r using relmobileworld then u will be charged only as per kbs u use

so even if data is on u wont be charged unless u use kbs

if u still wanna turn off data just put a shortcut of comm manager on ur screen and turn data on/off whenver u want

Thanks for your reply. but i had this setting on my mogul. Actually it's not about charges, it's just that the if you don't use the data connection for a long time & then you try to access the net it doesn't happen. Then you have to manually disconnect the connection & then connect the net again.

what rom are you using?/

Do you have long press end key? In that I think there is an option for doing that. My current rom is supposed to automatically lock keys when I press end key for long.

^

I can use the long press of the end key in PRO (mind this pls, donno abt diamond, but should be same) on original sprint rom to end data. I can also set it to either of these other options -

1. Turn Airplane mode on or

2. Lock device or

3. Terminate data connection (as I told u) or

4. Set Vibrate or

5. See this Quick List to choose according to my need from the above options...

Edited by dkaile

Thats what I told him. Long press end key should be the solution. It is there on Mighty 4 and a few others that I have tried on diamond. Cant find it on intx2.

Hi,

Is it possible to have an always on connection like BB for messenger or email. Seems Reliance is giving such facility for diamond buyers.

Any clarifications as i may have misunderstood. Anyways is it possible.

Raj

^

of course its possible and many people are using it on their diamonds and pros; u may set rel mobileword connection without proxy to always on (or another one-which we all know) and set your email (in the phone) to download mails after your desired interval (5m, 10m, 1 hr, 2hr etc.) and you will experience blackberry type (not exactly, but quite close) experience to get your mails immediately, at a fraction of a cost...

U can change the colors from default green to burgundy etc

my today screen :)

i hv mentioned in the pic what which cab will change what.

enjoy :)

post-14391-125232402338_thumb.jpg

Burgundy_Focus.CAB

Burgundy_Tab.CAB

Edited by nitink

quick power off options

incase u wanted to soft reset ur phone, u needed to switch off ur cell using the top power off button and then again pressing it to switch it on.

u can also schedule ur phone to shut off at a predefined time. also u get an option to hard reset.

psShutXP Power Key - Diamond.cab

post-14391-125232468659_thumb.jpg

Edited by nitink

quick power off options

incase u wanted to soft reset ur phone, u needed to switch off ur cell using the top power off button and then again pressing it to switch it on.

u can also schedule ur phone to shut off at a predefined time. also u get an option to hard reset.

Default feature in intx2 and SSK roms.

Fake Ringing

t810eq.gif

Want an excuse to get out of a boring meeting? Or a not-going-anywhere date? Adarian's Fake Ringing is here to save you!

This simple application plays the ringtone on your cell phone as if someone is calling you. You can pick up the fake call, talk to the phone for a while, and then: "I'm sorry, but I have to go now. My dog just got run over by a car!"

You can ignore or reject a fake call as if you really don't want to leave, but the calls keep coming in. Or you can talk to the "caller" and refuse to leave, but he just kept calling. No matter what, when real calls come in, the phone is put in silence mode so that nobody knows you're faking a call, but you still won't miss any really important calls.

The program can even display a fake caller's picture on the screen to cheat prying eyes!

Here are some key features of "Fake Ringing":

· Large display for easy operation;

· Plays the ringtone after a few minutes or at a specified time;

· Any music file can be used as the ringtone as long as Windows Media Player can play it;

· Fully customizable user interface and fake caller information.

Fake.Ringing.v1.0.Build.2440-RCAPDA.rar

got some new golden slider set icons + tabs + clock for my diamond courtesy whiskeybro (xda)

will post the screenshot later

Gold Jewel w slider icons.cab

Golden tab icons.cab

Gold Jewel DigitalClock.cab

here is the screenshot

post-14391-125252907628_thumb.jpg

this along with the Burgundy_Focus.CAB looks awesome

Great work Nitin!

my today screen

post-14391-12525686746_thumb.jpg

post-14391-125256868748_thumb.jpg

cooked my first rom with SSK kitchen. will post how it goes.

hi guys,

I am presently on sprint rom / windows 6.1. Want to upgrade. Looking for a clean, stable ROM, nothing fancy. Would somebody suugest me a good rom that he has personally used & also provide download link.

@Dr.Mufaddal, I have seen your mighty 4 download link, just looking at other options.

thanks in advance. ;)

I would say mighty4 as well/ If you want to try any other I would recommend intx2 and truxt.

Truxt has rhodium 2.1 and comes with the handy concept of contact cards. Intx 2 also has rhodium

Edited by tanveer

Hi,

Is it possible to have an always on connection like BB for messenger or email. Seems Reliance is giving such facility for diamond buyers.

Any clarifications as i may have misunderstood. Anyways is it possible.

Raj

You have two options: Either use dhiraj bhai's suggestion in post# 106, or you can use Seven push mail client and use the RelMobileWorld setting. I have been using the Seven client for over a year and it pushes mail instantly (in fact I get mail on my phone even before it reaches my Gmail inbox) and will replicate the BB experience you are looking for. One caveat is.. be prepared to charge your phone everyday because having data connection on 24/7 (so that the email client can keep accessing the mail servers) will deplete your battery.

@tanveer

Thanks for your reply. Would it be possible to provide donwload link.

I would say mighty4 as well/ If you want to try any other I would recommend intx2 and truxt.

Truxt has rhodium 2.1 and comes with the handy concept of contact cards. Intx 2 also has rhodium

thanks for the links. do let me know the feedback so that I can download accordingly.

This is TruxT http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=76053

and this is intx 2 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62142

I am going to try Trux today.

thanks for the links. do let me know the feedback so that I can download accordingly.

This is TruxT http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=76053

and this is intx 2 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62142

I am going to try Trux today.

weekday on home screen on ur diamond ( thanks to pulp)

weekday.cab