Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Genius

Fit By 2010

Guys we are starting Fit by 2010 from September 01 2009, for 4 months we shall commit to total fitness by all means, if done properly you can loose from 6-10 Kg depending on body type. i had mentioned in this in this post.

post-24516-12513846025_thumb.jpg

Program depends on consistency, doing it is EASY keep on doing it is difficult; need lot of motivation – so fellas that’s what we are for.

The program shall have 2 parts:

• Active part this is easy, just do the exercise what has been told you are good for the day
  • Lazy part this is difficult part as in this time either you are eating or thinking of eating something

Active Part:

Following is the list of ex'cise to follow you can get rest of details in the PDF Fit By 2010.pdf

• Squats (3 sets of 20-40 reps)

• Leg curls (2 sets of 20-30 reps)

• Calf raises (2 sets of 20,15)

• Bench Press (3 sets of 20-30)

• Shoulder press (2 sets of 20-30)

• French press (2 sets of 20-30) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TM3DNr0QjU

• Deadlifts (2 sets of 20)

• Pulldowns (2 sets of 20-30)

• Barbell curl (2 sets of 15-20)

post-24516-125138473799_thumb.jpg

Lazy Part:

Morning before workout: have minimum 150-200 calorie this will help you during exercise.

Breakfast: Eat non oil things with good amount of protein, 600-700 calorie max

Noon Snack: Something to refill for 150-200 calorie (I take Nutribar or sneakers)

Lunch: 400-500 calorie: 2 chapati, ½ cup dal, 4 tabl spoon Sabzi, 1 cup salad

Evening: like noon snack 150-200

Night: fruits 300-400 calorie, some almonds, nuts

Rest calorie in Chai of coffee whatever.

Details in the PDF Fit By 2010.pdf

Hope you will take part in doing and Winning

any queries regarding this workout post it i shall get back please DO not post any thing other than related to this thread

Vinay

Fit By 2010 RIMwebians List:

Anil Meher(70 kg - 5'10" -??)

Ashok Karkera (116 Kg - 5'11" - 24yrs)

Harshal Ambani (79 Kg - 5'11'' - 30yrs)

Vinay Tiwary (79.5 Kg - 5'8'' - 36yrs)

Edited by Genius
  • Like 2

Great initiative, Vinay! I think I will jump on the bus here, and start this workout :)

One question. I don't need to reduce/increase my weight. My weight is 70 kg for 5'10" height. So can I forget the lazy part, as my current diet is providing right calories so as to maintain the correct weight?

If at all I have to follow the calories part too, will have to buy something for wifey so that the diet is observed for 4 months :)

@ Ani_meher, good going i am also doing it as i have to loose 10 till jan, you have good BMR as judged by your ht/wt doing the above, remember Lazy part is just an example you have to carry that kind of routine for life to maintain also, if you dont want to loose much but maintain do the following:

• Squats(leg extensions) (2 sets), leg curls (2 sets), calf raises (2 sets), 5-10 minutes of intense cycling, or squats (1 set of 40)
  • Bench Press(flies) (2 sets), shoulder press(lateral raises (2 sets), French press(Close grip bench) (2 sets), pushups to failure (at least 20) or bench press (1 set of 40)
  • Deadlifts (2 sets), pullups(if you can)/pulldowns(if you can't) (2 sets), barbell curl (2 sets) 5-10 minutes rowing or seated rows (1 set of 40)

this program is a maintenance program, that will maintain your white and red muscle fiber but Increasing slow twitch fiber is always a good idea (see details in PDF above)

Edited by Genius

Along with participant names please include weight as on today. So we can see the results by the end.

Can you start similar program for underweight people like me ? I am 36. 5' 4". 51 Kg.

^^^

lol

underwieght people can ask me

guaranteed wt gain

for wt loosers sorry to interrupt:winko:

^^^ yes i think he can help you he has good knowledge of Nutrition

I guess i bloody well need to start :

height : 5'11"

weight : 116 :)

hehe

All right Guys we are all set to begun in fact i have already started this satyrday with the routine did all of then with MAX reps and today my legs are like stone, but i feel great as i know that its paining because my muscles are being repaired and once done i shall have stronger lean legs.

@ Ashok Karkera -- welcome start with it remember only thing you have to do is do it and result will show u in time - go for workout and result will follow, any time any thing u need get back to me.... Good Luck

post-24516-12516612819_thumb.jpg

@ genius

awesome regime by u brother

all i will say is it will definately reduce kgs out of everyones bodies

i urge all people to have a look at the regime atleast once

Please update my name and details as well.

Harshal Ambani

5'11''

79 kgs

So people who have not yet started its time to get going, i am already on my 2nd day and will repeat Weight training tomorrow,

post-24516-125172804542_thumb.jpg

^^^

lol

underwieght people can ask me

guaranteed wt gain

for wt loosers sorry to interrupt:winko:

So plz. suggest advise on this.

I am 36. 5' 4". 53kg. Vegiterian.

I started gyming some 2.5 months back. at that time I was 50.8 kg. Recently I had a break of 15 days and I have started gyming once again. In supplement, I already finished one container of Prolab's Nlarge2. Currently I am taking Quadra's Body Grow. I am gyming 5 days/week. Mon,Thu upper body, Tue,Fri lower body and on Wednesday cardio and abs.

It seems that I have gained approx. 2kg in 2.5 months but I feel that my abdomen in increasing instead of other body parts. I am gonna get my measurement done so that I can see the difference.

Plz. give me some tips, suggestion so that I can gain in a healthy way.

It seems that I have gained approx. 2kg in 2.5 months but I feel that my abdomen in increasing instead of other body parts.

I can gain in a healthy way.

MF

If you want to gain or loose you have to EX'cise all the way along, its a way of body to balance so if you ex and diet and if you are fat you will start loosing and vice versa, you have mentioned healthy way --- yes buddy that's the only way, Ex+good nutritious food = Healthy gain

don't over eat it will go in abdomen.

@ every one else - i am on my 4th day let me here from you guys

I am Doing Great - whats up U guys are you with me or Given Up

I am very much on. 3 days at Gym + 2 days on Wii last week. This I have a new diet plan, since the weight did not move.

good keep it up, i am planing to go for Wii fit soon, shall see it in Alfa on month end,

I would suggest you try to use it first. Both Wii and Fit. Wii should be there in all Croma stores for demo. Fit would be diffic to demo since Croma does not carry it yet (I checked about 2 months back).

Happy Diwali guys!

Have reached 77 kgs. My target is 75 so only 2 more kilos to go.

Chilled out this Diwali, bunked gym for 1 week plus ate some sweets here and there and still lost a kilo this week. Ye!

How are you guys doing?

Looks like I am the only person still going.

Anyone else still on???

Any how, this might be my second last post. Have reached 76 now. 1 more kilo to go.

Ok that's it. Have reached 75. That's minus 28 kgs from 103 I was exactly a year ago.

Have already started my maintenance diet plan. Exercise is still on though. See you guys. Hope to hear from the rest of you by 2010.

wow.thats really great achievement. why dont you post your regime too.

Ok that's it. Have reached 75. That's minus 28 kgs from 103 I was exactly a year ago.

Have already started my maintenance diet plan. Exercise is still on though. See you guys. Hope to hear from the rest of you by 2010.

Wow :Ohhhh:

Lage raho bhai 2 kg should not be a problem

but reducing 25 kg is definitely an achievement

Happy Diwali guys!

Have reached 77 kgs. My target is 75 so only 2 more kilos to go.

Chilled out this Diwali, bunked gym for 1 week plus ate some sweets here and there and still lost a kilo this week. Ye!

How are you guys doing?

wow.thats really great achievement. why dont you post your regime too.

Do you mean the "how I got to this weight" regime or my current maintenance plan?

Here is my current plan.

NOTE my dietitian told me its based on blood group I am B -ve. I think it is B that matters not the RH factor.

Maintenance Diet - Veg

On rising:

A few curry leaves (kaddi patta) chew or grind to paste with curds.

Breakfast:

Wheatflakes (unsweetened) in 1 cup of cow's milk + 1 fruit (watermelon/papaya/grapefruit/apples/muskmelon)

Mid morning:

1 glass coconut water/barley water (not beer ;))

Lunch:

1 bowl veggies (carrots and methi / spinach and mushroom / lal math / dill(sheepu) / dudhi / turai / sprouts) PLUS

3 bran + wheatflour mixed rotis OR 1.5 vati rice (boiled/steamed NOT pressure cooked) PLUS

1 bowl dal / curds / 1 glass chaas

1/2 hour after lunch:

2 apricots (jardalu) + 2 mumbra almonds + 2 psc brown raisin OR

small psc of milk chocolate / 1/2 five star - stick to the above choice as often as possible

Mid evening:

1 fruit (apple / mausambi / orange / bore / papaya NO grapes / chicku / banana / mango / sitaphal)

Evening:

1 glass dudhi juice / vegetable juice / 1 bowl clear veg soup / 1 glass soy milk

OR

1 cup tea with marie / cream cracker/ soya based roasted nuts

Dinner:

Same as lunch but avoid cereals (roti and rice) whenever you can

Bedtime:

1 apple if hungry