Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hritik123

Celebration Plan Prepaid

TATA has introduced Celebration plan in prepaid where all local calls and STD will cost 60 p/min for lifetime must be the effect of reliance :Contento:

TATA has introduced Celebration plan in prepaid where all local calls and STD will cost 60 p/min for lifetime must be the effect of reliance :Contento:

What is the STV denomination?

But no where close to reliance offer

The MRP is Rs.148 for Celebration Plan.

You can see the details @ tataindicom.com.

Reliance have 48Rs pack,

Which gives 50p all calls even in roaming .For Life time . . :Sorprendido:

TATA is no were near RIM :Contento: :Contento:

Edited by hitesh123

nothing special.....just one thing night calling from 10 to 7 @30ps

reliance has USP of 50p in roaming which no one is providin....

True. And I dont think ppl have infrastructure and network to match Rcom's tariff.

I agree with Amit, Reliance's offer is by far most lucrative.

No doubt... Simply Reliance is the best tariff in INDIA, or atleast by now...

Tata should atleast give tariff @ 50p, as they cant give roam @ 50p... Or 30p onnet and 60p offnet, to retain its old and to gain new customers.... :SI:

Yes, as of now it is the best, i got a new preaid no for 50 pasia per minute calling and got my postpaid plan changed to simply reliance 99.

Also during diwali special offer they were giving bonus value, so on a reacharge of Rs 210 i got Rs 222 value.

Reliance is awesome :)

nothing special.....just one thing night calling from 10 to 7 @30ps

reliance has USP of 50p in roaming which no one is providin....

Dear Friends,

Don't forget 10 to 7 @ 30 ps for all india calls.

Nobody else in the market is providing even offnet local calls at 30 ps forget about the STD offnet calls at 30ps.

Kudos to TATA on this aspect.

But disappointed on roaming charges. TATA indicom has pan India n/w so certainly they can provide roaming charges at 60ps.

I completely understand that they cannot reduce roaming charges in TATA docomo since they don't have pan India n/w.

Now I can understand the dilemma. If they pitch TATA indicom cheaper than TATA docomo then they'll have reverse migration which they don't want and at the same time they don't want to loose their CDMA subsribers to rival n/w.

Quite an interesting puzzle to solve for pricing experts at TATA. :confuse::confuse:

Edited by kesav

Was checking TATA site....

the same plan is not available for Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa circle :previous::Contento:

:previous:

Maybe the site is not updated as yet!!!

Check with CC, hopefully they will be updated...:rofl_200: :rofl_200: :Contento::Riendo:

Was checking TATA site....

the same plan is not available for Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa circle :previous::Contento:

new plans pay per call and celebration plan are not for MH/ Mu /Goa

Even docomo doesnt have GPRS plan for MH /MU/Goa

differntial treatment with them

:previous:

Maybe the site is not updated as yet!!!

Check with CC, hopefully they will be updated...:rofl_200: :rofl_200: :Contento::Riendo:

WRONG...

Mumbai, Maharastra & Goa circle is not comparable with rest of the country both for prepaid and postpaid (sans some exceptions of Jammu & Kashmir) as TataIndicom has two entities- i) Tata Tele Maharastra Ltd (TTML) and ii)Tata Tele Services Ltd (TTSL), their names show where they are operating. They have different share holder base. They are offering different facilities e.g. Pay Per Call (Re1/10min for local and Rs3/10min for STD) is not available under TTML area, whereas there are some postpaid plans like Double Value 300 or Triple Value 500 which are exclusively available under TTML area.

In Tata Indicom, Confirmed for M.P Circle.

Benefits of Unlimited T2T vouchers for Local Rs 255 & Rs 699 for STD is expanded to Virgin Mobile & also TATA Docomo.

i.e. with this vouchers we can talk free local & Std to Virgin & Tata Docomo also. Triple Benefit with single recharge. :Contento:

Benefits of Unlimited T2T vouchers for Local Rs 255 & Rs 699 for STD is expanded to Virgin Mobile & also TATA Docomo.

i.e. with this vouchers we can talk free local & Std to Virgin & Tata Docomo also. Triple Benefit with single recharge. :Contento:

Reliance should learn from TATAs

you have to pay 699 for T2T, :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Rim 995 plan is better than this. you get 995 sms to RCDMA & RGSM

unlimited calling to RCDMA & GSM.

Roaming incoming FREE :Contento: :Contento:

Today no one is giving Roaming incoming FREE :Riendo: :Riendo:

ONLY Reliance :Sorprendido: :Sorprendido:

:rofl_200::Equivocado: Well sir u r giving detail about postpaid & Here maximum are in prepaid ( for which i had given details) & also in Rim prepaid where they had removed free Reliance telecom (SmartGSM) calling for Rs 499 in 7 circles of their operations.

In present scenario when tata docomo has boomed Tata indicom initiative of calling free mutually is a great step. Whereas great reliance had removed mutual unlimited free :(

:rofl_200::Equivocado: Well sir u r giving detail about postpaid & Here maximum are in prepaid ( for which i had given details) & also in Rim prepaid where they had removed free Reliance telecom (SmartGSM) calling for Rs 499 in 7 circles of their operations.

In present scenario when tata docomo has boomed Tata indicom initiative of calling free mutually is a great step. Whereas great reliance had removed mutual unlimited free :(

In reliance CDMA unlimited onnet applicable RCDMA to RCDMA only (RGSM exlcuded)

But in TATA onnet is any tata to any tata

Today no one is giving Roaming incoming FREE :Riendo: :Riendo:

ONLY Reliance :Sorprendido: :Sorprendido:

1) He is talking about prepaid

2) In postpaid, Tata has Roam450 plan where ALL roaming incoming calls are FREE (No Cap here) and BSNL gives 300 FREE incoming minutes in roaming under 525plan...

3) The Rim995 plan is for existing customers and for the five and a half months only isn't it???? Afterwards all plans get changed to Simple plan, Right....

Edited by kanagadeepan