Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

would like to take any nokia gsm for my servant/ driver. thanks

appreciate that members liked my post :signthankspin:

PUBLIC APPEAL:

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH YOUR REASONS. :Read::crazy1:

Have already received five requests through pm. :sign_omg:

whatever you want to say. write here. like ajit, attrish, mukesh and ankit :clap1:

will add the phones , etc. tomorrow and book stuff depending on your posts.

i just found a bricked BB pearl flip coma. will add this too.

• Like 1

Hi babaji may I have the ipod please. I want to use it in my car with my sony xav-701bt.

Here are the phones as I said yesterday.

NO battery or charger provided with any phone

Classic 203

Nokia 2280 - might need unlocking for ruim. originally working on RCDMA

Nokia 3500c

Nokia 2600c-2

Chinese TV phone - screen broken

HTC touch pro 2 complete body with screen - no motherboard

Blackberry Pearl Flip 8230 - bricked

post-2507-0-62475700-1381734299_thumb.jppost-2507-0-07206300-1381734303_thumb.jp

I've got a working iPod classic 30gb with super scratched body , clicking hdd and broken locks ...... Your might solve my problem if its of similar gen.

Thanks

No the ipod i had is not classic. its ipod video 80gb. cant locate it yet.

So far i think

Ankit will get Nokia ruim cdma

Mukesh ji will get Dell HTPC remote

BB Flip for Alok ji

waiting for other members to show interest and reason.

Edited by ::: VA :::

babaji, willing to take bb flip cdma, to replace the broken lcd of my bb flip..

tapped from my phone...

Interested in Nokia 3500c

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Kamal, considering your contribution to the forum you should get it. PM me your address meanwhile will recheck if the phone is still working

Sorry Debasis & Nikhil, better luck next time guys

No Problem Boss, Happy for Kamal. Saw the message today after the storm passed away from my state.

Happy give away. Keep this up. Some day our forum will reach every corner for such generosities and awesome deals.

Happy Durga Puja to all my mates.

Debasis hope you and your loved ones are OK after Phailin, and really appreciate your attitude and dignified response.

Wishing everyone happy Durga Puja and Dussehra.

All good with my family. They are safe.

My state CM did really good job to keep us safe.

least casualty and awesome evacuation of more than 7 lakh coastal area inhabitants.

• Like 1

Nokia 2280 - If in working condition, would like to use as backup phone

I've got a working iPod classic 30gb with super scratched body , clicking hdd and broken locks ...... Your might solve my problem if its of similar gen.

Thanks

No the ipod i had is not classic. its ipod video 80gb. cant locate it yet.

post-81687-138173731667_thumb.jpg

Just checked mine ,You are right it's not the iPod classic is iPod video. Attached the pic of what I have , if it's similar to yours then let me have it.

Thanks

interested in rcdma classic.. as my mcrmax c111 died

Anybody is interested in Palm Treo 650 GSM model. I have 2 phones one is in working condition and one is not working condition. 2 phones+one Battery+one charger, I will ship. It works on Palm OS. infrared, WAP, Bluetooth, SDcard support. It has no wifi facility.

As I used get lot of Faxes every day, I got Nokia Communicator 9210 and using my Hutch Sim, which is enabled with 3 numbers (one number for voice, one number fax and one number for data) in good olden days, I used to send data (wordstar files) using data service to other computers equipped with fax modem. (still I can proudly say that, I am one of the rare customer of indian GSM user of fax and data facility on my sim) In the year 2004, Orange telecom Bombay has released Plam 650 and they gifted me one in the year 2005. I used for about 7 years and purchased a non working phone for using Battery and using the same till last year till I shifted to Nokia 9300i. To my knowledge this is first and last touch PDF indian released with fax capability. First touch PDF phone is palm 600 to my knowledge. Still working grate.

• Like 5

I want palm treo can pay for it .. looking since long for call recording...

Pls can I have it ?

Edited by gauravjc

Gaurav pm your address i send both the phones with charger. It is free, only you have to pay of shipping.

Guru Gopal ji can I have it. it is a very styles one :)

Update:

no problem pass it to Gaurav :)

Edited by amitroutray

Gaurav pm your address i send both the phones with charger. It is free, only you have to pay of shipping.

Thank you Guru gopal ji ....really appreciate your kindness ..... PM sent to you :)

@ Amit ji !!! Thanks bro ....!!

• Like 1

Following members PM me your address and will give you account details for shipping charges

interested in rcdma classic.. as my mcrmax c111 died

Babaji would like to have Nokia ruim handset for my household help. She damaged her handset in the rains recently

If there is anyone more needy Kindly pass on to that person.

Regards
Ankit

Various electronics brought to you by Baba jee

Hi.

I need Dell remote control for my HTPC. :)

I have a cheap Chinese remote but I am not at all happy with it but something like Dell is not easy to find here.

would like to take any nokia gsm for my servant/ driver. thanks

babaji, willing to take bb flip cdma, to replace the broken lcd of my bb flip..

tapped from my phone...

• Like 2

You did not state your reason. I thought i have made that much clear.

Interested in Nokia 3500c

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by ::: VA :::

As I said condition is uncertain. Last time which was long ago when I dumped it in cupboard it was working.

But since battery bloated overtime I threw it and dont have the charger. It was pre-activated on rcdma so not sure

if ruim works.

Charger I have

Ruim wont work - It has to be programmed. Hope you have taken your number out

Battery will have to search, guess 5c will work

@Amit:

Nice to see you utilising the stuff that was lying idle on my cupboard.

How's the backup you're getting?

Now it is charged my S3's 2100 mAh battery to all most two times :) the good thing is the Battery Bank also Charge from the Car charging outlet. It really help me a lot during this Cyclone, as electricity black out for two days. All our phones get charged during that time.

Thanks again Deepak for it :)

Triggered from Transformer 300 using Tapatalk HD

• Like 2

i have one nvidia 8400gs graphic card for give away, currently its in chennai

• Like 2

^^^

If its working and with S-Video out, would like to pay for it.

Diwali saaf safai chalu hai in this thread!!

This topic is Rocking!

Anybody is interested in Palm Treo 650 GSM model. I have 2 phones one is in working condition and one is not working condition. 2 phones+one Battery+one charger, I will ship. It works on Palm OS. infrared, WAP, Bluetooth, SDcard support. It has no wifi facility.

As I used get lot of Faxes every day, I got Nokia Communicator 9210 and using my Hutch Sim, which is enabled with 3 numbers (one number for voice, one number fax and one number for data) in good olden days, I used to send data (wordstar files) using data service to other computers equipped with fax modem. (still I can proudly say that, I am one of the rare customer of indian GSM user of fax and data facility on my sim) In the year 2004, Orange telecom Bombay has released Plam 650 and they gifted me one in the year 2005. I used for about 7 years and purchased a non working phone for using Battery and using the same till last year till I shifted to Nokia 9300i. To my knowledge this is first and last touch PDF indian released with fax capability. First touch PDF phone is palm 600 to my knowledge. Still working grate.

Can i have one non working palm treo? never used it! is it repairable?

Edited by ashish_1985

Please can i have it can put it to use for video encoding which I do a lot. and connecting to my LCD TV

Edited by nitinmukesh123

I am traveling to Pune leaving Chennai on 18/10/13 - I don't mind carrying it to Pune.

Items which were listed for trade/exchange by "giving" members in this topic were removed earlier. The same principle applies to "wanting" members. Kindly do not request items with willingness to "Pay For It" as mentioned in some of the posts. This is a "Free Give Away" topic not buy-sell. If there are more then 1 request for a particular item, let the "giving" member decide whom he/she wants to give OR on what criteria.

• Like 2