Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

APC stand reserved for phone geek please pm me address will send ASAP

Sir have you sent it?

Saurabh, thanks for waiting. I apologize for delay. Today I am sending your laptop stand. You will get it tomorrow.

WOW, Thanks !!

:NOTriste: Its not 6300 dear it is 6630 one with curvy base.

Any taker most welcome.

I know abt 6630... need it.... Have PMed you my details.. Thanks in advance...

@TheMightyS

I have Seagate 40GB, Samsung 40GB, Seagate 4.3GB & Samsung 4.3GB. I havent used all of them since last 3-4 years so cant guarantee if they are working fine. But I dont think there wud be any problem. Let me know your pick. I will ship through courier & shipping charges would not be more than 100-200 bucks. You can deposit the same in my ICICI A/c.

Others, let me know if anyone needs from above HDDs.

I am in need of a 40GB HDD and a 4.3GB HDD. I will transfer courier charges to your icici a/c. I am from Thrissur Dist, Kerala. Is it possible to sent it through Proffessional / Speed and Safe / DTDC couriers ?? others are not prominant in my area.

I am also in search of a GSM phone. just to put the sim card and to keep at home. need to make sure my old number is active.

Ajin T.Raju

ajintraju@gmail.com

Booked... PM me your address. Will send through Professional Courier. Will PM you my bank details & amount once courier is done.

Now only remaining is 1 40gb & 1 4.3 gb. Any Takers???

PM ed the details on 23 April 2010 - 08:33 PM

any update my friend???.

Just a Gentle reminder.

Hi... Your both the Hard Disks have been shipped today thru Professional Couriers docket no. 107611700. Also, received 150/- rs as Shipping Charges but I negotiated it at 130/-. Unfortunately box was packed so I was not able to put 20 Rs. in the box. You can consider Rs. 20/- as handling charges... :Contento:

Do let me know once u get your stuff...

Is any one having Battery for GTRAN GCP4020?

Guys i'm having few of the below:

1) LG 2030 Phones, Chargers, Local Cable

2) LG Basic B/W phones

3) LG Original Round Pin Chargers

4) Reliance/TATA PCMCIA cards

Few more added..

5) Kyocera 1135 phone with charger - Dont know what' its real use. Whether Mobile or LL - It says Qualcomm 3G CDMA.

6) Nokia 6255 - The flip part just fell & broke few hours back. But individually the screen & board will still function as a spare.

Guys i'm having few of the below:

1) LG 2030 Phones, Chargers, Local Cable

2) LG Basic B/W phones

3) LG Original Round Pin Chargers

4) Reliance/TATA PCMCIA cards

Few more added..

5) Kyocera 1135 phone with charger - Dont know what' its real use. Whether Mobile or LL - It says Qualcomm 3G CDMA.

6) Nokia 6255 - The flip part just fell & broke few hours back. But individually the screen & board will still function as a spare.

I'll take the 6255,have a dead one ,

also if you have pcmcia card let me know

hey if someone has SD RAM, for an old computer of mine . . . please inform me! . . .

@prathod

I have reliance pcmcia card. Let me know if u need this one.

Gimme few days, I may have SD-1 RAM.

@ sadikk book that HDD fr me ... lol ... better than dl-ing half the stuff.. wen do i expect it???

Hey phone geek , got your stand?

hey if someone has SD RAM, for an old computer of mine . . . please inform me! . . .

Yes i have SDRAM and i can courier it to u.

U can contact me on rahujas@yahoo.com

I have 1 brand new battery for GTRAN GCP 4020. You can contact me on rahujas@yahoo.com and i will courier it to u.

Wow.. feels good to know that this broken phone can also be of some use to other ppl..

All thanks once again to this initiation by @Kshah.

@ Prathod, Plz PM your details.. will send the Nokia 6255 & the PCMCIA card if required.

tx fr the hdd hitesh.. reached me fit and fynn.. tx once again!!!

Hey phone geek , got your stand?

Hi Kshah...

I got the stand on Monday but was not having access to net so could not reply...

Anyways the stand was in perfect condition and the packing was excellent...

Thanks a ton....:clap:

I have 1 brand new battery for GTRAN GCP 4020. You can contact me on rahujas@yahoo.com and i will courier it to u.

Thanks a lot. I have mailed you details.

@prathod

Hi.. prathod, got your PM & your Reliance PCMCIA card has been dispatched thru Shree Anjani Couriers vide AWB no. 51076005. Let me know once you receive the same.

Others,

One more Giveaway for RIMWEBians...

Pronet PCMCIA Ethernet card for Wired LAN. Any takers??

@prathod

Hi.. prathod, got your PM & your Reliance PCMCIA card has been dispatched thru Shree Anjani Couriers vide AWB no. 51076005. Let me know once you receive the same.

Others,

Hi,

Can this be used with 4 year old PC ? exact configuration I dont know....

Actually I am planning to revive it and use this card....

If you think it can work with it, can you please send it to me.

Thanks in advance.

@prathod

Others,

Hi,

Can this be used with 4 year old PC ? exact configuration I dont know....

Actually I am planning to revive it and use this card....

If you think it can work with it, can you please send it to me.

Thanks in advance.

Its a PCMCIA card so it can be used with any OLD laptop with PCMCIA slot. Infact I used it last 6 yrs back.

What PC/Laptop do u have??

Its an assembled PC, was using internet with BSNL Dial up modem.

@Prathod, was planning to send the Nokia 6255 today.

Do you still require a PCMCIA as it looks like Hiteshkkkkk1 has already sent it.

yes he has sent me,waiting for the delivery,if you have the one which you sent Karki send me that one, as I would need one for Airtel.Thanks once again.

Do you still require a PCMCIA as it looks like Hiteshkkkkk1 has already sent it.

@ACS you seem to be a Sharukh fan... :GirandoOjos:

BTW, I have already sent the Reliance CDMA PCMCIA card & infact prathod must have received it...

@puneet_july, still waiting for confirmation regarding Nokia 6630...

Its an assembled PC, was using internet with BSNL Dial up modem.

Boss... This is a PCMCIA card to be used with Laptops & not with desktops.

:NOTriste: Its not 6300 dear it is 6630 one with curvy base.

Any taker most welcome.

I know abt 6630... need it.... Have PMed you my details.. Thanks in advance...

@TheMightyS

I have Seagate 40GB, Samsung 40GB, Seagate 4.3GB & Samsung 4.3GB. I havent used all of them since last 3-4 years so cant guarantee if they are working fine. But I dont think there wud be any problem. Let me know your pick. I will ship through courier & shipping charges would not be more than 100-200 bucks. You can deposit the same in my ICICI A/c.

Others, let me know if anyone needs from above HDDs.

I am in need of a 40GB HDD and a 4.3GB HDD. I will transfer courier charges to your icici a/c. I am from Thrissur Dist, Kerala. Is it possible to sent it through Proffessional / Speed and Safe / DTDC couriers ?? others are not prominant in my area.

I am also in search of a GSM phone. just to put the sim card and to keep at home. need to make sure my old number is active.

Ajin T.Raju

ajintraju@gmail.com

Booked... PM me your address. Will send through Professional Courier. Will PM you my bank details & amount once courier is done.

Now only remaining is 1 40gb & 1 4.3 gb. Any Takers???

PM ed the details on 23 April 2010 - 08:33 PM

any update my friend???.

Just a Gentle reminder.

Hi... Your both the Hard Disks have been shipped today thru Professional Couriers docket no. 107611700. Also, received 150/- rs as Shipping Charges but I negotiated it at 130/-. Unfortunately box was packed so I was not able to put 20 Rs. in the box. You can consider Rs. 20/- as handling charges... :Contento:

Do let me know once u get your stuff...

One week is over!!! still I have no idea about the consignment which is send by you. Tried to track it through Professional courier website http://www.tpcindia.com/Default.aspx using the docket no.(107611700) it showing "Sorry! The entered consignment number does not belong to The Professional Courier. Please reconfirm your consignment number."

Next I checked with my local Professional Courier office, they dony have any idea about this.

I need a supporting hand from your side. Plesae recheck the docket number,

Thanks

Thinkpositive