Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

Hi Kshah

I am interested in ram if it is SD ram

@ Mods

I deliberately started this thread in General Chat. If you think this is wrong place, please move this thread to appropriate section. Later please remove this lines.

In recent past, there has been brief bouts of discussion on RIMWeb about pollution, carbon footprints and global warming. Today it just stuck in my mind that there are so many electronic things which we buy, use and change even when useful life is left. For example, today I bought wireless KB + Mouse just to replace perfectly working keyboard and minor problem in mouse. Means if not mouse, atleast keyboard can be used by some one. New pair cost about 1800 bucks. Only keyboard may be costing about 1000 bucks and mouse alone may be the same.

So I thought, what if I send or give it to some one who is about to buy new key board or may be he needs to buy keyboard. In any case I am not going to use it and it will be scrapped after some time.

Hence I decided to post a thread where I will be sending this pair of Logitec pair of mouse and KB free. I will only charge for actual courier charges. Trusted Rimwebian may pay me once they get the stuff. Other people may pay me in advance.

Also this thread is to be used for free give away without any obligations on either side. Please do not post if one is really not interested to give away free. If I get proper response, I am going to offer following thing:

1. BSNL ADSL + Wifi router

2. may be I have few chargers and data cable for various phones.

3. Some working computer hardware parts like HDD, RAM, graphic / modem cards etc.

Will prepare list and post.

All are invited to post their old stuffs too. :signthankspin:

^^^ The keys are exactly as u need... infact even I am very uncomfortable with flat keys... those suit only on laptops. .. this one is definitely a good buy...

Thanks, smile.gif will probably buy this. Only things I will miss are the extra keys for the comp on/off, volume, mute, etc. Hopefully, it will be available in shops. I'v quite disappointed with my Microsoft Keyboard. I expected better quality from MS... even the letters are fading now.

I recently checked HP keyboards and liked them too..

@Hiteshkkkk1

What this you're having - PCI USB Card (2 Ports)

An extension that Splits 1 USB into 2 ports?

^ i think its a daughter card (add-on) which is attached onto the mother board of the computer.. This card is used in older systems where we were not having On-Board USB..

@acs.... it is the first one as rightly said by aalok...

If someone has a spare external hard drive I desperately need it. My seagate 1.5TB bought from US is kaput and I will have to send it all the way. That would mean no downloading for a couple of months :( unless i find some storage. As of now I have 1200 GB and I am left with only 14 GB.

hi guys,

Does any one of u has a spare palm pre charger, i lost mine an really need one am willing to pay for it.

thnx

I have this Ericsson Chatboard lying here with me.. supports some SE handsets till 2006..

anyone let me know..

chatboard2.jpg

^^^Antique item....

Pre is micro usb, so go for Nokia charger

hi guys,

Does any one of u has a spare palm pre charger, i lost mine an really need one am willing to pay for it.

thnx

I have n900 charger which strangely isn't working with the pre,

its worked for a while but even while it worked , the pre's screen would go crazy for some reason, i went thru various forums, seemed to most a charger problem..

do knw if u guys ever experienced it..

^^^

ask member kunal aka "greatest"..(LOL)

he might be having one for sale

^^^

ask member kunal aka "greatest"..(LOL)

he might be having one for sale

will do , thnx :)

^^^ I will check and let you know..

Here is another stuff from me, lying unused.

JABRA SP 500 Bluetooth speaker

THis is useful for those who drives a lot. I bought 10 to give to people who are driving a lot. I got 1 back from my cousin as he did not found very comfortable. He prefers BT headsets.

Details are here

post-842-127459839583_thumb.jpg

Edited by kshah

@kshah, I can have this. Do send me details of how you could courier this to me here in Rajkot?

@kshah, I can have this. Do send me details of how you could courier this to me here in Rajkot?

Gone in just six mins. ... great..

PM / SMS / Mail me your address. Hope you find useful.

^^ PMed you the address... I plan to use this as a handsfree/speakerphone device when i talk on the phone in office and home.. :)

Thanks a lot for the Bluetooth.. :)

^^^ I will check and let you know..

thnx will b waiting ..

^^ PMed you the address... I plan to use this as a handsfree/speakerphone device when i talk on the phone in office and home.. :)

Thanks a lot for the Bluetooth.. :)

Will send tomorrow

I have seen this Bluetooth some where else on this forum, Someone was either selling this BT or there are a thread related to this.

Yaad nahi aa raha sala.

Maine hi sale ke liye dala tha.

^^^ Great product..

Really useful as my wife gets irritated with my talking habbit while driving & dodging pandus.

In comparison to this, how practical & cost effective is the other bluetooth car kit device?

Where the voice comes from all the car speakers..