Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ashokjp

Reliance On Its Way 2 Inform No. Change

I got this email from Reliance Customer Care today..

Guess Reliance is doing their good to inform abt new no's...

Dear Customer,

We thank you for being a part of Reliance Infocomm family.

Starting December 1, 2004 all old Reliance mobile numbers of Reliance will switch to the new

10-digit numbers beginning with 93.

Therefore, we request you to let your friends and associates know your new 93 number.  They can use any of the following options to know your new 93-number:

Option 1: Call *388 from any Reliance IndiaMobile or 3033 8888 from any other phone and follow the IVR instructions.

Option 2: Check the new numbers from “R-World” by selecting “All about 93” and then entering the old number in the “Get 93 number” section.

Option 3: Logon to our web site at http:// www.relianceinfo.com.  Click on “All about 93”, enter the old Reliance IndiaMobile number and get the new number immediately.

Option 4: SMS the old number prefixed with the area STD code to 093666 93666 and they will receive the SMS with the new number.

Your phone book also needs to be updated with the new Reliance IndiaMobile numbers of your Friends and Family members.  This can be done with ease through R-World by selecting “All about 93” then by selecting “Update Phone Book” option.

For further details, you can visit our web-site http://www.relianceinfo.com or write to us at customercare@relianceinfo.com or fax us at 3033 6565. You can also call Reliance Customer Care at 3033 3333 or by dialling *333 from your Reliance IndiaMobile.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Care

Reliance Infocomm

i too got the same mail, wonder if they got my id from R bill section or from mails to the cc or chairman office

I got the same email to all addresses with which I've sent them an email before.

i think its the mail address registered with their R-Bill section on the site

I also got an E-mail from reliance.

Its the E-Mail address, which u gave when u filled ur connection form.

I mean when u fill a form for Reliance connection.

There is an option for E-Mail address.

Reliance sending the mails to those E-mail addresses.

i beleive they have got the email addresses of those who have ever written to chirmans office or cc

I never wrote any letter or application to chairman or CC.

Thats why i told that they r using the E-mail, that were filled in connection form.

Cauz i filled my E-mail address in the form and i got that new number email from reliance.

That email was received on my rediff address.. I never gave any email in reliance application form. Also my this email id was created after i took the connection..

So guess its not that they got from the application form..

Maybe they are sending out mails to all email ids they got, from application/ customer care mails or anything

Just to spread the word!! :ph34r:

jus check up in ur R-Bill Section of ur MY-RIM Account. The email address registered there is the one tht they r sending mails to!

guess u r right.. The email there is my rediff address...

i always remind them with my complaints but hv got no such email.

I also did not get any such mail maybe it is being sent to the preveliged one or to the special persons

I also got it yesterday. I use RBILL regularly every month to pay bills through online.

I also did not get any such mail maybe it is being sent to the preveliged one or to the special persons

20684[/snapback]

Check up ur R-BILL section in MY RIM (website). The email address (if any) provided might have recd the mail. But anyways, y r we talking abt it? Does that make a difference at all now! We all know abt it ;)