Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
swaroop

All About Nokia 6255

If u can leave Bluetooth & memory features & also complaints of nokia 6255 U definately go for nokia 6235 excellent.Mp3 player (output) is far better than Nokia 6255.& also in my case i faced network problems with my Nk 6255.

Thanx dear. Does 6255 folder hinge has problem in general?? In our 6255 review everything found good. What type of n/w problem you faced??? Only big display and memory card in which I can store games and songs attracts me towards 6255. BT may be usefull. 6235 at 8300/- seems to be very much high prices. Can anyone tell me about battery of 6255 ? My daily usage is @ 1.5 to 2 hrs.

6265 high priced (at least for my budget), 6155 OK, but no memory expandable, 6235 Not much feature, but also high priced (fit in my budget, but not features),,,, so only option to 6255 - New h/s out of budget and so compromising with s/h. I can not leave Reliance, as it is compulsion of our company. What to do in such siuation. In GSM we have lots of options and can get much better h/s at much better price.

can anybody tell me that how can I install the minibrowser in 6255.

Can we surf internet on 6255. if yes then please guide me and do the needful.

thanks,

Hitender Tanwar

No you can not install any browser on 6255, It wont work.

As of now, it is not possible to make internet work on this phone.

No you can not install any browser on 6255, It wont work.

As of now, it is not possible to make internet work on this phone.

Tanveer, u can install browsers like opera using MobiMB and also activate the integrated browser by typing *#browser#. Only thing I am trying to find out how does Nokia 6265 get access to the internet via the browser. So that we can use the same gateway for 6255.

^^^

Doesn't works. I have tried copying settings of 6155 to 6235. It seems that Reliance enables access to servers at the back end based on ESN/RSN/MIN numbers - which according to them are running on 6265/6155/2865.

Till the time Reliance doesn't enables access for us (6255/6235 users) I guess that would be of no use.

Where do I get the Nokia 6255 jacket changed?. My keypads have faded and the cover is also peeled off. I want to get the cover changed since the phone is in perfect condition. Any pointers- in hyderabad?

Might be a NEWS for all of u but now I can access WAP on my 6255. I m using OPERA for accessing the WAP. :angry:

Yes I can also access Wap now . i've downloaded Gmail client and Opera mini ... however there is a strange and irritating problem. :good:

After i download and install these applications using WAP , they run properly for the first time since the installer runs them after the install, but when i close them and try to run again by going to the Collections folder .. these applications or their Icons are missing and when i try to download them again it says "Same version of the application already installed"

Can anyone please help .. ???

Edited by amitd

U need to do some changes, but after that u wont be able to access R-world.

Can you tell, what changes are those, i might prefer not accessing R-Wolrd, over installing my apps... :Equivocado:

Yes I can also access Wap now . i've downloaded Gmail client and Opera mini ... however there is a strange and irritating problem. :winko:

After i download and install these applications using WAP , they run properly for the first time since the installer runs them after the install, but when i close them and try to run again by going to the Collections folder .. these applications or their Icons are missing and when i try to download them again it says "Same version of the application already installed"

How did u do it? Pls explain? Email me at papemman@yahoo.co.in

Regards

Emmanuel

any place where i can get the 6255 repaired or sold? The flip screen is not working and the microphone doesn't work either (have to use bluetooth or handsfree headset to use the phone)

Yes I can also access Wap now . i've downloaded Gmail client and Opera mini ... however there is a strange and irritating problem. :P

Regards

Emmanuel

You have a way- I tried it and worked. Remove R-world from you RIM mobile then u can easily use all the application - which will work all the time

Yes I can also access Wap now . i've downloaded Gmail client and Opera mini ... however there is a strange and irritating problem. :lol:

Regards

Emmanuel

You have a way- I tried it and worked. Remove R-world from you RIM mobile then u can easily use all the application - which will work all the time

Kindly let me know in my mail papemman@yahoo.co.in

Regards

I am unable to surf wap on 6255 from last 3-4 days. is any of you having a similiar problem???

Is there anyone who's not able to surf wap on 6255??????

WAP started working.. checked this morning!

Bingo but dont know what shall be the charges

Bingo but dont know what shall be the charges

Hi all,

Can you all describe step by step can access this facility in our 6255 handset. I think that would be great help to 6255 users.

Thanks in advance

Press *#2769737#

goto mini browser menu select enabled

goto browser gateway: enter ths IP add in primary: 160.36.57.173:3127 press ok.

then exit

to use minibrowser press 0 for 5 seconds and minibrwser wd open, enter the url u want to surf !

thts it!!

Edited by kams19

Press *#2769737#

goto mini browser menu select enabled

goto browser gateway: enter ths IP add in primary: 160.36.57.173:3127 press ok.

then exit

to use minibrowser press 0 for 5 seconds and minibrwser wd open, enter the url u want to surf !

thts it!!

hey guys does wap in Nokia 6255 work only in mumbai.. Users from other places kindly enlighten us..

Regards

Since today evening there has been problem with my 6255 display screen.. the display is coming in a slant way whn i fully open the phone, but when its half open, the display is correct. did anyone face such prob?? kindly guide me if u hav any solution

I have downloaded gamil client on to 6255 handset using mini browser. But how do i open gmail client to see the mails. Please guide me. also same problem with opera mini browser