Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

It's not LED.

looking for a dot matrix or laser printer for heavy duty invoice and records printing...please suggest.cheapest with low ownership cost

thanks

How is Brother HL-2130 . cheapest i have found is 4950...any better options??

Recharge prepaid mobile/DTH worth Rs.100/- @49/- at freecharge.in. Create new account, don't use your old freecharge account, if any.

https://www.crazeal.com/deals/shopping/Freechargein/136720

I used 2 accounts. :P

• Like 1

Recharge prepaid mobile/DTH worth Rs.100/- @49/- at freecharge.in. Create new account, don't use your old freecharge account, if any.

https://www.crazeal....chargein/136720

Does it allow to recharge the same number twice ?

Creating a new account or new number ??

newcouponblock200_01.jpgtopline.jpgebayvoucher_sideline.jpgRedeeming your Coupon is easy!

1. Buy an item on eBay on or before 28th Aug 2012

2. Select "Pay using PaisaPay"

3. Enter Gift Coupon code. Pay the balance using online banks

transfer / credit card

Terms & Conditions Apply

For further information FAQs; Code: CM9042YZEM Offer valid on first come first serve *eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals" Items

:previous:

user specific not valid for everyone !

after paying 49 I got this mail "Thank you for ordering this deal "Pay Rs.49 to Get Balance worth Rs.100 to Recharge Mobiles, DTH TV, Photons & MORE". You just saved 51%.

Once the deal has ended, we'll send your voucher and any further information in a separate email (unless specifically contradicted in our 'Fine Print')."what the hell the promo code was not sent!!You got yours?

Edited by krishnendu halder

It will come in sometime. Freerecharge has a pathetic website though. Recharged for the last time today.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

:previous: ya very bad site!Got the code finally but transaction was not completed in the freecharge site :mad44: now telling me to try after 1hour! I will not use freecharge next time even if they give me 100rs free!!! :cursing:

newcouponblock200_01.jpgtopline.jpgebayvoucher_sideline.jpgRedeeming your Coupon is easy!

1. Buy an item on eBay on or before 28th Aug 2012

2. Select "Pay using PaisaPay"

3. Enter Gift Coupon code. Pay the balance using online banks

transfer / credit card

Terms & Conditions Apply

For further information FAQs; Code: CM9042YZEM Offer valid on first come first serve *eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals" Items

how can a first come first serve be locked to user!!

It is working fine. I just did.

There is no need to do whole trasaction, just enter coupan and apply and its done in a moment.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

Its about products.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Update : My bad, I misinterpreted, please see Rajan bhai's post below.

Edited by phonegeek

after paying 49 I got this mail "Thank you for ordering this deal "Pay Rs.49 to Get Balance worth Rs.100 to Recharge Mobiles, DTH TV, Photons & MORE". You just saved 51%.

Once the deal has ended, we'll send your voucher and any further information in a separate email (unless specifically contradicted in our 'Fine Print')."what the hell the promo code was not sent!!You got yours?

Successfully recharged 3 times.

but you need to register seperately for each time on crazeal and also on free recharge to use the coupon

tried using 2 coupons on same id on freerecharge.com and failed.But after registering new id it worked

Edited by ramtech

Regarding Ebay Coupon Above:

The coupon mentioned above is issued exclusively to accounts which has no/minimal buying activity and not meant for ALL users. Usually Ebay Coupons are always account locked. Sometime like in the above instance, it may work for other accounts. First Come First Served means though Ebay has issued the coupon to multiple accounts, they reserve the right to disable the coupon once a certain quantity usage is reached. It may not work afterwards even for accounts which has received it.

Using such coupon even though it may work on accounts to which it's not sent, one runs the risk of getting his Ebay account cancelled. Ebay does it regularly citing ABUSE of ebay system/policies as the reason.

• Recently in one book deal where only 1 copy per user was allowed, Ebay cancelled the accounts of users who ordered multiple in addition to cancelling the order.
  • Earlier there was a discount code meant for a particular model of HTC mobile but due to some software glitch in Ebay, it was working for all mobiles. There was a mad rush and Ebay suffered around Rs 50 Lacs loss due to that. In that instance also, huge number of accounts were cancelled but not of all who used that coupon.

So it's a distinct but not certain possibility. If you have only single long standing Ebay account with feedbacks and value it, consider the RISK before using such codes. If you've multiple accounts OR not at all concerned with possibility of cancellation, go ahead and loot Ebay.

• Like 1

What is the best price available for new Ipad 3 - 64GB wifi + 4G with bill and warranty?

Any special discounts available?

Thanks so much Rajan. I ordered 16gb micro sd.

Rajan hi, many many thanks. Ordered 2 of 16gb

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Can i buy one 8gb micro sd and another 16 gb micro sd card in 48hrs sale of shopclues with same A/c?

@sanju_barc how you manage to buy two 16gb card?

Tradus flat 50 Off On purchase of Rs. 1

S34YBJFG7N

S3BV32JGXP

S3FORRJO77

Terms & Conditions: Offer not valid on Mobile Phones and Accessories, Gift Vouchers, Pendrives and Storage devices.

Rajan bhai please advise on the best deal for USB cordless keyboard and mouse, plan to use it with G Box 1, thanks.