Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

the only problem with letsbuy is the irregular delivery time. they may take from 2 days to 2 weeks to ship.

otherwise all the available products are genuine and of good quality.

@Sadikk

Buddy Good Find... +1

Aur kuchh mila nahi... Maine bhi 16GB Pen Drive hi thok diya...

@racoon

Bhai aap to rehne hi dena...Aapko jaha kisiko problem nahi hota vaha bhi naseeb saath nahi deta hai...Yeha pe to doubt hai..Lol... Contento.gif

Kamalbhai kitne Yagna karenge? doh.gif

Edited by rajanmehta

@sadikk

Possible? I doubt if its genuine 16 GB. If genuine and even if its 2X its worth buying.

^ ^ Brand mentioned is Strontium 16 GB USB Bold Pen Drive. Strontium is a recognised Singapore Headquartered Global Brand.. This one is with 60 Months Warranty.

Here is the buying page on Letsbuy http://www.letsbuy.com/computer-peripherals/hard-drives/usb/strontium/strontium-bold-drive-p-11777.html

:previous:

I have not yet bought the pen drive and am contemplating buying it.

Here is some more info Strontium if any one is interested in the same....

CBI/CID bhai, pls investigate more thoroughly and post here your investigations....

The Indian Distributors contacts are here

Edited by KumaarShah

^ ^ Time left for buying deals for you discount voucher of Rs 500 for 50 is 4 Hours 18 Minutes 25 Seconds.

Strontium is an OK middle tier brand... Not the Best like Corsair or Kingston but comparable to Transcend...

Are bhai Rs 629 me kaha milega 16GB Pen Drive...Risk le lo...Kuchh nahi to thoda thrill hi milega...

where is the link to buy Rs 500 voucher for 50??

bought

If anyone has got the drive do try copying a file greater than 4 GB and see if it works. Most 16GB drives at low prices are 4 GB ones hacked so that windows shows them as 16 GB. I once bought from Ebay and had to return to seller at my own cost to get refund. Not saying that this deal is not genuine, just advising to check it immediately after buying.

• Like 1

Yes friends, I think Dipan is right here. I too seen such drives which shows 16 gb but in actual they are not. Hope this deal is genuine. :)

@Sadikk Bhai

Sadikk Brother....mujhe toh yeh wale threads yaad aa gaye bhai :

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/19569-sale-kingston-32gb-usb-20-data-traveller-only-in-rs-1600/

Aur yeh bhi :

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/18589-kingston-64-gb-pendrive-for-1500/

:Decepcionado: :Decepcionado: :Decepcionado: :Decepcionado: :Decepcionado: :Decepcionado:

Well this offer from dny is not about this particular pendrive guys..

u get 500 worth of voucher and buy anything from this site..

i personally bought 16GB drive..

and i am sure its original...

If anyone has got the drive do try copying a file greater than 4 GB and see if it works. Most 16GB drives at low prices are 4 GB ones hacked so that windows shows them as 16 GB. I once bought from Ebay and had to return to seller at my own cost to get refund. Not saying that this deal is not genuine, just advising to check it immediately after buying.

agar aisa hua naa... to main sadikk ko bahut maroonga... lolz...

@racoon

Bhai aap to rehne hi dena...Aapko jaha kisiko problem nahi hota vaha bhi naseeb saath nahi deta hai...Yeha pe to doubt hai..Lol... Contento.gif

Kamalbhai kitne Yagna karenge? doh.gif

Thats hardly a fair statement. I smell a rat, and hence just cautioning others here. I have no personal experience of buying anything from them. Yes, I did email them twice - was interested in buying something (and they had/have a 15% discount for RCom postpaid subscribers, which was very tempting for buying higher value items) and had a query about some product. IIRC I even sent one to their CEO. Absolutely no reply. I called them once, and the female was neither helpful nor professional nor even "friendly". If this is their normal behavior, imagine what it might be after they get your cash. And this besides what I'v already mentioned in the previous post and make your own judgement.

In a way its good that many here have ordered. Now I can hope for some more reliable reviews. :)

Edited by raccoon

tried buying Rs500 voucher, but website fails everytime

So din't get voucher till last 10min of offer ending.

just recieved mail from khojguru regarding iomega 1 TB HDD for Rs 2856 only, here is link

http://khojguru.com/coupons/anytimeretail-1tb-hard-drive-for-rs-2856-only_ufwni?ref=elecOPV

but do check authenticity and genuineness of the product (although iomega is a good brand) before purchasing

Sadikk Brother....mujhe toh yeh wale threads yaad aa gaye bhai :

bla bla bla - chinese 64

Aur yeh bhi :

bla bla bla - chinese 64

:Decepcionado: :Decepcionado: :Decepcionado: :Decepcionado: :Decepcionado: :Decepcionado:

Kamal Ji Mirchi mat lagao aab pahale bahut log pareshan the - phir se

brinda-parekh-hot-mirchi.jpg

Western Digital 500GB USB 3.0 Portable 2.5" Hard Drive at Rs 3,358 (MRP 5,999)

316b4b2d3e31dd1f17d1aeaaa3b22731b3b80070.gif

Buying Link http://www.fishthede...6312d8ac30c6208

Deal Valid Till Next 10 Hours

Why...

It's USB 3.0. Generally gives Double the Writing Speed if You have USB 3.0 Port.

Also USB 2.0 Compatible..

No External Power...USB Powered

Sleek and Small...

WD My Passport Essential 500GB USB 3.0 Hard Drive Unboxing & Short Review

Kamal Ji Mirchi mat lagao aab pahale bahut log pareshan the - phir se

Mirchi....aur mai..... :o .....Na na na !

Agar maine MIRCHI lagayee hai....toh phir MEETHA bhi mai he khilaunga. :)

Lo phir kuch meetha ho jaye. :)

chocolate.gif

Aur bhai log....DEAL kerne se pahle meetha jaroor kha lena.....Suna hai meetha khane ke baad, kaam achha hota hai. :)

Got the 16GB at my place today, will check and post here....

Total Cost Rs 629 plus Rs 50 (for discount coupon)

copied one folder containing 8.46GB data in it.

Used space: 8.46 GB

Free Space: 6.16 GB

Capacity: 14.6 GB

So this is a full 16 GB capacity pendrive.

@ rajan,

The 8.46 GB data was transferred from my old USB port, it took almost 17 minutes. Is it a USB2.0 port? What are the speeds on various USB ports?

Hi,

I was away from home for the past 1 week.

I got the Palm pre plus a week ago.Activated it through reliance cdma 220 GSK.Got a 9 digit number from the GSK and activated my palm pre plus.I later doctored it to 1.4.5 and used palm official bypass.Now everything except data working fine.

Phone is really awesome.Best touchscreen experience i ever had.Good camera quality.Average battery life.

Overall its worth every buck.

Just an hour ago,I got the HITACHI 250GB External USB Hard disk(worth 2100/-) free from ebay for purchasing that phone.

^^ Friend your deal is too tempting - please share the link here of in a different thread specifically meant for irresistible deals here

Yes,it was unbelievable for me too.I called the seller and confirmed it.

I have ordered it already.

Also i'll provide the link to the deal in the TOPIC you suggested me.

and to make you believe it, i'm posting the screenshots of my order..

here they are..

Hope i get the product as described.Will upload the real images once i recieve it.

Cool Dude bhai - please update - did you got the deal - keeping my eyes on it...>10 days now

^ To be sure, the confirmation is to copy the files back successfully.

Even on the fake pendrives you can copy full amount of data from PC; but when you copy it back from pendrive to PC it gets stuck at a small capacity (which is the real capacity of those fake pendrives - they use a spl ckt to keep overwriting data so that PC thinks its copied successfully ! )

Offcourse, yours won't be like that. Those are usually Dirt Cheap. I bought one for Rs 400 with 64 GB capacity written on it and body/packing etc looking quite original and found its 1 GB. Though i had been warned of the scam earlier, i couldn't resist as the guy gave me a really good story why he's selling it so cheap. :)

Edited by ami1