Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Hi,

I support what raccoon says. I have purchased many times from ebay. I never had any trouble with them and the items i bought includes laptop, cameras, mobile phones and many ...All working (worked) fine. But It is possible that sometimes we become unlucky. That is there even if buy from a nearby shop. Any how decision is yours.

Well Reliance 8230 deal is kinda tempting...only thing i don't like about Reliance BB services is that it's price is quite high...compared to Vodafone...if the price was same...I would have gone for it...

^

Yes, you are right, but E-Lite plan is good at least for mails and msgr. I had ordered for one 8230, its worth a deal for official Reliance Blackberry in just Rs. 7490/-. Will try to get EVDO, thanks all for this good find.

As they are mentioned to be Reliance CDMA sets, would it be possible to activate EVDO on them?

Thanks dear for your discount link, just got in hand Pearl Flip 8230, will update soon about EVDO.

Regards

Futurebazaar Battleground Deals For LCD

Not many attractive deals. Prices are almost the same as open market. However the following looks like a good deal.

Haier LE22T3 22 Full HD LED TV at Rs 12,990 (MRP Rs 18,990)

Additional Rs 500 off. Use this Promo Code I Received B3REG

M1.jpg

Why good deal,

-Full HD 1920x1080

-LED

-3 HDMI, USB, PC Input

-10 Bit Panel

-Wall Bracket in the Box

This can be a good option for people looking for small size LCD TV Cum Monitor. And will use less power being LED. Don't find any deal with this specs and price.

Futurebazaar Buy Link http://www.futurebaz...+LED+TV/2443173

• Like 2

:previous: Beware of Futurebaazar. Hearing about malpractices from their Mobile Battleground customers - after paying them they say they don't have stock and will only send free gift. After that you can keep chasing them for refund... or wait interminably until stock arrives. 

:previous: Beware of Futurebaazar. Hearing about malpractices from their Mobile Battleground customers - after paying them they say they don't have stock and will only send free gift. After that you can keep chasing them for refund... or wait interminably until stock arrives. 

Hmmm.....its really shocking if a big group like Futurebaazar doing such things. :Decepcionado:

Do anyone from here had the bad experience with Futurebazaar ?

I request to the buyers who purchased through Futurebazaar, kindly post some review about their services so that the Future Buyers from Futurebazaar make their decision to purchase or not to purchase accordingly. :)

Once i had purchased a Philips SHE 2611 In-ear Headphones from futurebazaar

but they had no stock but i got a better Headphone for the same price but after a month or so after sending many mails to support@futurebazaar.com. they took some time but i got a decent deal, though it was only

a headphone for Rs 161 so i took it lightly but if phone is not in stock then its a big problem.

I request to the buyers who purchased through Futurebazaar, kindly post some review about their services so that the Future Buyers from Futurebazaar make their decision to purchase or not to purchase accordingly. :)

Hi all, recently bought BB Pearl Flip 8230 for RCDMA from FutureBazar. A perfect deal without any issues.

Future Bazaar is a big group, and if some particular deal goes wrong, the whole business can't be held wrong, exceptions are always here.

Regards

:previous:

Ditto experience, while buying a battery charger. They were out of stock and send me a much better and almost 2ce as costly model.

Battery chargers and cheap headphones are one thing, but phones are way more costly. Whats more, you will need a working spare, while the new one is not available, etc., so the inconvenience/loss/risk is much bigger. They should not mark out of stock items as available, deliberately or otherwise. And sending free item (to many buyers) instead of the main thing, itself is fishy...  For eg. how would you claim refund after free gift is shipped to you?

i am having worst expenice with futurebazaar.

I booked samsung n150 laptop in battle on 28th oct. they had given 48hrs time to deposit money in icici(kolkatta) bank.

I wait for 3days, then ask, whether my oder is valid or not, they said,, yes, but 48hrs are cross make paymnet asap(31st oct)

On 1st nov, received mail from futurebazarr sayin please pay within 2 days, otherwise order will be cancelled, surprisingly, two different bank a/c number were given for NEFT.(icici,mumbai, and hdfc mumbai).

On 2nd i made payment through NEFT to icici mumbai , then payment was settled on 3rd nov. so called CC and given all details, and ask them to shipped laptop asap.

On 4th i received mail and sms saying ur order got cancelled. it was shocking to me., Again called CC, says order got cancelled, due to non payment(second million volt shock). i had given all payment details., he said, it was by mistake. Still i was insisting them to send me laptop, they said, can't poosbile, u make frsh order, But this time cost of laptop was incresed by 3k, without any gift.

So i said, i am not ready to make extra payment, i want same order to be executed with all free gifts.. he said no. TOTAL SCRAP.

He insisted that, he will refund my money, and taken some complaint(well he had ttaken complint or not, i was non knowing) and ask me to wait for 48hrs............so i agree for refund and 48hrs.

On 5th and 6th nov, No call was made as promised. so i was in full dilema wat to do, i was non seeing and update or work on my case.

Then on 10th , no paymnet was realied in my account. so i got angry and ask them why u r not giving laptop or refund, they said, it is in process will take 7 days(i got shocked, 48hrs was over, now new deadline was given to me, 7days)

on continous follow-up for refund on 11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18th nov. 7days over no one was working on my case.

on 18th I shouted on CC, she told me, i will personlly follow up ur case and will refund money asap. TILL THIS TIME, I WAS THINKING OF PLACING NEW ORDER FROM THEM, ANOTHER NETBOOK FROM HCL, WHICH WAS CARRING SOME FREE GIFT.

on 19th again shouted on cc and seniour executive, This time i ask them to give me ur address, i will collect cash/cheque/dd from ur mumbai office, becuse ur not doing NEFT. and they promise me call back with resolution.

Finally, at 6pm, call came given all details like bank/branch/ac no/ifsc code etc.

Today i got refund by NEFT.

Conclusion : never buy or make payment for offline purchase. Futurebazzar is having poor system, no previous track record is maintin. i was told ur compliant isa taken on 4th/10th and 18th. -No concrete compliant/Docket no given.

so i decided to buy from local market to place new thread on RIMWEB. see here

^^^

Yes, Ebay could definetely be a better choice. :)

I bought many products from Ebay and never had any problem.

Moser Baer 4GB Pen Drive With Free Pre-loaded Movies at Rs 340 (Online Price, Should be even Cheaper in Computer Retail Market)

big-usb-sw4gb.jpg

Moser Baer is offering it's above pen drive with choice of any one of the following movies,

-A Wednesday

-Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!

-Padoshan

-Khosla ka Ghosla

-Andaz Apna Apna

-Fashion

-Shaurya

-Iqbal

-Dev-D

-Kaminey

Online Buying Link http://shop.moserbae...es.asp?subId=87

They are ripping the movies for which they have DVD rights?

^^^

Ya, they have the DVD rights for all of those movies.

By the way, the offer is great. :)

Thanks Rajan for the info.

Moser Baer 4GB Pen Drive With Free Pre-loaded Movies at Rs. 340 (Online Price, Should be even Cheaper in Computer Retail Market)

big-usb-sw4gb.jpg

Moser Baer is offering it's above pen drive with choice of any one of the following movies,

-A Wednesday

-Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!

-Padoshan

-Khosla ka Ghosla

-Andaz Apna Apna

-Fashion

-Shaurya

-Iqbal

-Dev-D

-Kaminey

Online Buying Link http://shop.moserbae...es.asp?subId=87

Nice Deal,+1 for you Rajan

2nd Generation NBox HD TV Media Player MKV, FLV, H.264 at Rs 1,890

2lmnrx4.jpg

-Supports external hard disk upto 1.5 TB

-AVI, RM, RMVB, MKV, MOV, MP4, AVC, FLV, VOB, DAT, MPG, DiVX and MPEG, 20+ formats supported

-Plays movies, music, pictures and text stored on your USB flash drive/disk, SD card, and external Hard Disk.

Economical option for people downloading/having access to ripped movies and want to enjoy them on large screen LCD TV

Buying Link http://cgi.ebay.in/w...em=370459029547

• Like 1

@rajanmehta can we connect NBox HD TV Media directly to PC LCD?? i have my set top box connected to LCD thru TV Tuner...

:previous: No. Can't connect it directly to PC LCD as it has Component and Composite output only. You will need a TV Tuner.

previous.gif No HDMI. LOL at this price. But component good enough for 1080i. This device gives 720p which again is good enough for ripped and downloaded movies and also for original DVD's copied.

I was hunting for Projector and in found this:

EGREAT R3A MEDIA PLAYER STREAMER RECORDER NAS LAN WI-FI

HD Player + DVB-T Receiver + DVR + EPG + Bit torrent

NOW RECORD YOUR FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMMES AND WATCH THEM ANYTIME AT YOUR CONVENIENCE

DVB-T + HDMI 1.3a + DVR + Coaxial & Optical 7.1CH + WEB BROWSER + BITTORRENT + LAN CONNECTIVITY + WI-FI(OPTIONAL) + e-SATA

My link

r3a_hdd_rack1.jpg

USB LAN uPnP BitTorrent Client NAS FTP Print Servr 652R

My link

very good if ur like meeee always downloading -

lan_server.jpg

The Player i found to be Very good and better that mentioned above although expensive but futureproof and has additional HDD support, also comes with free Goodies mentioned in site.

• Like 1

@ Genius & Dkaile

अगर जेब खाली करनी ही है तो have a look at the 2 ultimate devices.

xtreamer Pro

DUNE HD Max