Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mdhussain

Any New Releases From Nokia in CDMA?

Hi There,

Please let me know if any releases from Nokia is in market now. I'm thinking of changing my Nokia 6275 mostly looking with QERTY key board. I am inclined towards Nokia C3. I don't know if it has been launched in CDMA too.

Hi There,

Please let me know if any releases from Nokia is in market now. I'm thinking of changing my Nokia 6275 mostly looking with QERTY key board. I am inclined towards Nokia C3. I don't know if it has been launched in CDMA too.

:Confuso: Nokia has nearly quit from CDMA as it sees the market as a shrinking one (though it will continue to offer to sell Nokia rebranded CDMA phones produced by contract manufacturers in the China and America.)

Dont wait eternally for a C3 release in CDMA as it is not going to happen :NOTriste:

Go for some Blackberry from this forum. You will be a lot happier....

okay now you heard from The Authority :) Nokia lags behind the herd in all areas, even their Symbian os, though mature, is long obsolete. Go for something in the likes of BB or htc.

Nokia ....forget it !!!

Nokia ....forget it !!!

Thank you guys!! But i'm very disappointed with this news.

As of now I will forget about changing my handset.

Samsung have Launched QWERTY CDMA+EVDO 3G Phones and it have Exact Blackberry 8830 type Keyboard just have a look

Nokia have abandoned the CDMA market ages ago. They also have some litigation going on with Qualcomm. Even in the GSM market they have been dormant for too long. Now they seem to have woken up. Whether it is too little, too late only time will tell.

Nokia + Symbian combo is dying - http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2010/10/25/symbian-dying-redundancies-ahead-will-nokia-go-android/

N8 is nearly a dud - http://blogs.barrons.com/techtraderdaily/2010/10/19/nokia-is-the-n8-a-dud/

Nokia can only survive if it leaves symbian all together and shifts to Android... Nokia, listen to me...

^^^

They will never listen to any one

They will get this news after making a big loss

Nokia + Symbian combo is dying - http://www.phonesrev...kia-go-android/

N8 is nearly a dud - http://blogs.barrons...s-the-n8-a-dud/

Nokia can only survive if it leaves symbian all together and shifts to Android... Nokia, listen to me...

If the Symbian Foundation does shut down, how exactly would it effect existing Nokia phones running on Symbian? App. store shuts down too? No more new or updated apps?

I think there is another big question - touch or keypad.

Some people (yours truly included) are unhappy with Touch. At the moment the decision is obvious - Touch -> Android or (maybe) Apple, keypad -> Blackberry. There are signs of dual interfaces (e.g.BB Torch) coming in.

In the longer term touch is likely to be dominated by Android, which BB is an extremely mature and stable platform, and will continue, possibly with more dual interfaces.

Symbian, I am afraid, has fallen in the crack.

Nokia is very arrogant

they wont accept that symbian is dud now infront of new os

let them fall on their face , i hope they get wiped out from smartphone segment

They have fooled and looted us for long now , unless they bite dust they wont improve

Samsung have Launched QWERTY CDMA+EVDO 3G Phones and it have Exact Blackberry 8830 type Keyboard just have a look

Samsung handsets have trendy looks but features are good in Nokia. And after all everybody know the durability of Samsung it won't do.

However thanks for your suggestion.

Let me know if any good handset in CDMA with QWERTY fashion Keypad and Wi-Fi is available.

Nokia is very arrogant

they wont accept that symbian is dud now infront of new os

let them fall on their face , i hope they get wiped out from smartphone segment

They have fooled and looted us for long now , unless they bite dust they wont improve

Looks like Nokia doesn't need anymore business from Indian market.

They are living up to their name No kia!

They are living up to their name No kia!

lol !!! Well said.

Edited by mdhussain

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum.

I too am searching for a better nokia phone.

Any new launches expected soon?

If no new phone available,I might switch to Reliance GSM,so that I can use any GSM phone.

Is it a wise idea?

Please help!

Thank you,

Prakash

^^^

No new phone from no-KIA for our cdma. But lot more and better.options are available. Why to switch to gsm when u have best phones at cheap rates.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

^^^ Exactly.. Why should we now shift to GSM, when we have awesome phones here at the forum for CDMA itself..

^

Is Nokia completely moving out of CDMA or is it that their handsets are not coming here? If first case then how is it surviving in mainly CDMA countries like USA/Japan? If it plans to push Symbian/Meegoo to wider audience I would have thought it would attack both GSM and CDMA for maximum coverage.

May be after the launch of Apple IPhone CDMA, RIM & Android and other handests NOKIA would launch a few.............

But no news & rumors are there to support my above claims just a speculation..............

I might switch to Reliance Gsm..

Rcdma's network is a hell lot better than RGsm! Stick to cdma and save yourself the ordeal of going through poor voice quality and call drops.

Nokia have completely pulled out of CDMA market by 2006 and the ones still available are outdated. You can better OMH handsets with Samsung and LG.

@Digitalnirvana They still continue to sell Nokia branded phones in the North American market but those are made by contract manufacturers. No big deal as the CDMA handset market are led by the likes of Samsung, HTC, LG and Motorola.

:)

RCDMA itself is forcing customers to exit.

Call Drops in my area hv increased a lot. Whenever there is change of Tower Call drop. On another day I was on Call on IDEA no call drop over a route of 44 KM Highway.

Any CDMA Nokia phones coming in market?

Why non of the Reputed selllers Deals with Nokia CDMA Phones?

Like 800C, 610C available in China

Lumia 822 Just announced