Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

RIMweb.in Member Of The Year - 2010

RIMweb.in Member of the Year 2010  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your RIMweb.in Member of the Year 2010?

• dkaile
    • HetalDP
    • Hitesh
    • Greatest
    • Honest
    • Kangadeepan
    • Kesav
    • kshah
    • Mufaddal
    • Racoon
    • Sadikk
    • SumitVerma

My vote for hetal ..had to choose one

Anyways for me all are my buddies... all of whom i know who contributed are winners for community ,kshah, dkaile, hitesh to name a few

i am happy to be on rimweb which has given me some

really good freinds

now i can vote, I would like vote ........ nahi batanvunga !! every one knows .who are best here ...voting them (not voting my self..............lol)

EDIT :- wanted multiple votes or multiple selection , possible ?

Edited by ::Hitesh::

very confused between 2... :Decepcionado: they are my closest friends here... besides the above, Dj too needs to be in that list from whom I learnt a lot in the initial days...

but when I see a total voting strength of about 50 votes till now, when there are 45,767 members (as stated on the board statistics)... its pathetic... is this forum all about ...... u know what... I would say its a shame...

Edited by dkaile

^^^

Same feelings here !!!

I am seriously confused.

I have learnt from Every Single person listed above so how can I just choose just one?

I suggest there should be categories according to which we could choose 1 member in each category so one can multi vote without any bad results.

Ahh.. i find so many people helpful here and its really difficult to vote one person....

but still vote to banta hai bhai....

43 members cated thier votes.....but i had to vote for 3 because i couldn't distinguish whom one to select !!!!

very hard to choose between them, all of them contributed into making rimweb, what it is today. :signthankspin: :signthankspin: :signthankspin:

however had to caste a vote

thank you guys

come on guys vote for the person whom u think deserves it.

but vote please

only 54 votes cast till now [total]

:previous:

Voted, but only 45 results are there.....Have you mis-typed?

:previous: He must have added up the total number of votes. The difference occurred since Hetal had enabled Multiple Voting briefly in between and few members selected multiple votes during that time.

+1 to you dear Rajan Bhai for all your efforts. :)

It really seems to be very difficult to choose from the list to vote, as all the members are best deserving.

But I decided not to vote for Multiple Members. Thats why voted for the one.

Obviously its our KSHAH ji, for his unconditional support to this community. :)

Eventhough there are lot of members..there r so many members who just joined and never used the forum...may be one suggetsion is Moderators can check the account which r not vising the forum for more than 2 yrs and can cancel the account.its my own opinion...

but when I see a total voting strength of about 50 votes till now, when there are 45,767 members (as stated on the board statistics)... its pathetic... is this forum all about ...... u know what... I would say its a shame...

I agree with you dear Dhiraj Brother. The voting casted by our members till now is very less.

My suggestion to Arun is, make this thread to be viewed compulsorily by every member who login to the forum, (Obviously no mandatory voting but the thread should be viewed by each and every member). This will help to cast more voting from our members. :)

Its only a suggestion dear friends...... :)

All the nominated members are deserving so my vote goes to all the members who have contributed to forum

A Suggestions to all members who are listed can promote themselves or others.........

I agree with you dear Dhiraj Brother. The voting casted by our members till now is very less.

My suggestion to Arun is, make this thread to be viewed compulsorily by every member who login to the forum, (Obviously no mandatory voting but the thread should be viewed by each and every member). This will help to cast more voting from our members. :)

Suggestion :

I think a similar poll like this one should be opened for the new members who have joined in the past year and have grown and contributed back substantially to the forum. No prizes though.

I think it will motivate the new users to come up and actively participate and post.

Just a suggestion... :)

@Rajan - Great Effort... +1 for you.. :)

Edited by gaurangbhartia

A Suggestions to all members who are listed can promote themselves or others.........

^^^

This is not an election or a fight !

All listed member have only one moto help each other,.

Publicity is not at all required for rimweb member !

• Like 1

Dear Arun,

My sincere request to you to add Rajan Mehta in the list. Since he'll be reluctant to add his own name, you can render that help. It's my presonal opinion and hope most members share the same.

It's very good suggestion like pop-up on the www.rimweb.in/forums/ giving an option to enter forum directly or to poll thread.

I also request count-down(like 10 days left) to run on the main page and poll-page so members will be aware about the closing days which is critical for these kind of polls.

Dear Friends,

Please hold on. Normally these type of polls will hot up only towards the closing days because members will be in dilemma to cast their vote and they may need more time to make up their mind. Let us trust our members and respect their time to come to a conclusion. We should leave no stone unturned to reach out to our members.

I dont think it is a good idea to force anyone to do it. On all forums there will be people who will just leech. Active people on amy forum are hardly less than 5 percent. That happens everywhere. I dont think it makes any sense to force people to vote.

• Like 1

Absolutely...There should be no forcing but there should be heavy promotion and campaign to persuade members to vote.

^^^

This is not an election or a fight !

All listed member have only one moto help each other,.

Publicity is not at all required for rimweb member !

@ Hitesh Sir,

I said it as Voting percentage was not even 1 percent in total......sorry if anybody felt offended.............

Voted For Dr. Mufaddal

Why?

-Will help everyone without any barrier of newbie, experienced.

-Exhaustive, authoritative knowledge of mobiles, programming, mobile OS.

-All knowledge gained by sheer hard work and on his own. Just few years back he was a newbie as he claims and look where he is today.

-Makes such a variety of handsets available to members at the most attractive prices. It is his passion and not profession.

-Simple men, no ego, after attaining all this heights he will still confirm to the forum rules to the last point. Just have a look at his buy/sell posts.

My impressions for some of the other nominees:

dkaile:

-Technology and gadget freak. Has some of the best threads on RIMWEB for most of the CDMA phones he used. This threads give you all the inside information which is not part of the user manual. Helps to use the device to its fullest potential.

-Formal most of the time but when that inner freaky soul of his in full flow, his witty one liners are laugh riot, delivers the message in shortest possible words and absolute fun to read.

-Silly qurries pe jyada dhyan nahi denge but throw a technical challenge and he will be there all guns blazing.

-Like a Coconut, Upar se kabhi bahut kadak lagte hai but dil se bahut narm hai!!

-Abhi forum se thode naraj hai but please keep the faith. This show will go on.

HetalDP

-The man with all the connections in the right place!! (As far as Reliance is concerned) and will use those connections most of the time for benefit of the community.

-True CDMA Lover (Like one of the die hard fan which Apple has for Mac)

-Android Lover and programming ka itna knowledge hai to post bhi Doctors ke prescription jaisi hoti hai!! Short, sweet but loaded with good technical info.

Hitesh

-Man for all seasons. Will always be available. Will post answers to any query by anyone.

-Accessible and everybody feels at ease with him.

-Despite one of the leading sellers at RIMweb, his normal posts will outnumber his buy/sell posts by most probably a ratio of 1 to 10. That is his commitment to RIMweb platform for sharing of knowledge and helping everyone.

Honest (Kamal)

-One of the most friendly Moderators you can have around any forums. Welcomes everybody including newbies with such warmth.

-He says observing everything. And yes he does that. Rarely a topic or request misses his attention.

-His humour is clean family fun most of the times.

-And most probably he has the highest no. of posts to his name on RIMweb. Wow. What a continuing effort over such a long period.

Kesav

-If you need a complete ringside view of the Indian Telecom Sector from regulatory, technology, products or from consumer perspective, Just go through all his posts.

-Very modest and humble. His arguements with someone will also have that crucial decency factor. No rudeness for him. Reminds me of British Parliament discussions and a saying that "I don't agree with your view but will defend your right to disagree with me till my last breath.".

Kshah

-One of the earliest and senior member of RIMweb.

-Like dkaile abhi thode dejected hai RIMweb ke members se!!

-Look at his beautiful initiative for sharing in Thread for Free Giveaways.

Sadikk

-He was a normal Reliance User when Reliance launched his services. Now one of the biggest sellers at RIMweb (And even outside it).

-Biggest example of passion turned into profession.

-One of the Moderators at our forum. Dildar aadmi hai!! Dosto pe jan laga dega!!

-Likes to take new initiatives in terms of offers, tie-ups with Telcos (EVDO Testing), New Cellwala website launch, Cellwala franchisee offer. But initiative announce karne ke badme forum pe kum communicate karte hai!! Aur finally kya hua uska pata kum logo ko chalta hai!!

And Last but not the least The Person Who has refused to be a part of nominee!!

Arun, Our Admin at RIMweb.

-It is hard to believe that Arun launched RIMweb sometime in 2003 end. And if he is so young even today 7 years after, imagine at what age he had this fantastic idea and we all are availing the benefits of his vision.

-Till today, he pays attention to everyone but will even pay more attention to newbies and guide, post the right answers.

-Very active, continues to make the forum rich with features.

-Friendly. You don't feel intimidated at all that he is the ADMIN.

-Spends a huge amount of time to make the forum more useful continuously.

To all nominees:

Hope i have not exceeded my limits in above post. Please correct me if i am wrong anywhere and sorry if anyone feels offended. Entire intention is to familiarise new/less frequent or non participating members aware of the nominees as i see it in a non formal manner.

Edited by rajanmehta
  • Like 3

Fingered some one in the list, Good initiative Rajan +1 for you

logged in after 2 days - lost in Diwali