Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

RIMweb.in Member Of The Year - 2010

RIMweb.in Member of the Year 2010  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your RIMweb.in Member of the Year 2010?

• dkaile
    • HetalDP
    • Hitesh
    • Greatest
    • Honest
    • Kangadeepan
    • Kesav
    • kshah
    • Mufaddal
    • Racoon
    • Sadikk
    • SumitVerma

+1 to you dear Rajan Brother. :)

I appreciate all your efforts for describing about the nominees. Really you wrote all this through your heart (Dil Ki Kalamm Se) and its a very true description. Keep up the good work. :)

@rajan, wellsaid but I am not dejcted.

Frankly now members like muffdal, HP, Sadik, hitesh, dkalie are having more passion for CDMA than me so they are better. Also since jan 2010 am in own personal problem preventing me getting involved in trials too much.

Voted For Dr. Mufaddal

Why?

-Will help everyone without any barrier of newbie, experienced.

-Exhaustive, authoritative knowledge of mobiles, programming, mobile OS.

-All knowledge gained by sheer hard work and on his own. Just few years back he was a newbie as he claims and look where he is today.

-Makes such a variety of handsets available to members at the most attractive prices. It is his passion and not profession.

-Simple men, no ego, after attaining all this heights he will still confirm to the forum rules to the last point. Just have a look at his buy/sell posts.

100% agree with him.

Well.. I missed this poll for some days, may be due to Diwali... But on seeing my name in this list, I got mixed feeling..

Honestly, obviously, frankly, initially (after all these ly) I felt happily:) -that may be, any one of my post was useful to some-one here (But still now, I can't guess which post was that one)..

But later, I felt that having my name among those great great gurus is like a poll, "Which is a good swimmer---Shark, Whale, Dolphin, StarFish, Octopus, EEL, GoldFish, Penguin, Crocodile and a small-worm(thatz me)"

Whether adding a worm to the list is like, insulting those great great whale, shark, dolphins, etc...??? Isn't it???

I am more a commenter, than a contributor, imho.. I even felt doubt about myself, when someone opens topic about leechers..

I am saying this, NOT because I won't get a vote(sure-thing).. The real reasons are I have not contributed any nice info to CDMA-community or brought any live-news-coverage like Kesav/SavRamesh, NOT gave great knowledge like Dr.Muffy/Hetal/Dhiraj/Hitesh/KShah/Sadikk, NOT prevented anyone to leave CDMA like Sumit bhai, NOT a great motivator like Kamal ji/Sougata/Ashok/Karthik/Parin/Genius/KumarShaah/Raccoon bhai, NOT even sold others nice & rare products like Greatest/Rajan/Gaurav/Shripal/Senthil/Vikas/Rakesh, NOT a good reviewer like ramtech/saket/many-others, NOT a god-father like our beloved Arun...

If the poll allowed me multiple selections, then it would be nice... But if I have to vote one, I am voting Hitesh bhai, as I have direct experience(s) with him and I love his patience, eagerness to help.. I feel sorry for not being allowed to vote others, esp Sumit bhai (he is one of the reasons, I am still using CDMA) and all rimweb-pillars..

-------------------------------------

Update/EDIT:-

OMG... I got one vote :wacko: (I have voted Hitesh Ji, promise)..

Hmm.. May be, the magic of multiple choice opened by Hetal sir sometime ago..

Edited by KanagaDeepan

Voted to HP

1. He is the man who dragged me to CDMA and now a happy Customer after using Vodafon's Congested Network,
  2. He is the man who have passion for not only CDMA Devices but also GSM Devices i have seen almost 18 Android handset with him starting from G1 to Latest EPIC and Fascinate.
  3. He is the man called as ROM king locally know almost all rom and which is stable and useful.
  4. He is known as Gadget Freak almost ready reckoner for Major Smartphones, Networking Technologies, Routing / Hubrid Networks, Web Technologies, MS.net etc etc
  5. Last I feel Tension when he dont advise any device and i buy it. He is Consent is just required lol.....

My vote goes to Hetal. I had the most satisfying experience when I bought a Samsung Fascinate from him. He responded to me minutes after I had messaged him and he dispatched the phone the same day ! He also went out of the way to help me re-configure my EVO 4G for 1x data after it had mysteriously stopped working. Thanks Hetal !

I am Voting Hetal Bhai for his gr8 achievements in reliance

Helping Forum Members to enjoy handsets Which they were not able use it before

hats off to you sir

Thanks a lot for your contribution

:signthankspin:

voted for hetaldp

he was the one to pull me in to cdma, i was developer gsm android phones

now i develop roms for cdma phones as well

great man!!

great knowledge!!

great contacts!!

great advisor!!

and great friend!!

people knowing him would always vote for him and him only :)

Thats good to see a XDA developer on RIM Web

Hope to get some New Epic ROM on Rimweb from ahmgskmod

The poll will run till the 7th Anniversary which is more than a month away. The number of members who post at least 1 post per month is an average of 150 as per the statistics. So I would expect around 250 - 300 votes in a month for this poll as some lurking members will also vote. There is an announcement in the front page which should get the attention of members who can vote. Since there is 1 email per year policy I will not be sending any email to ask members to vote as there is no need to force members to vote. Please use this topic to discuss why you have voted for a your favorite member.

any plans for RIMWEB meet and a award or something LIKE (ROLLING CUP with name of RIMWEBian written and year) for RIMWEB.IN MEMBER OF THE YEAR ???

:previous: A meet may be on the cards, but not planned yet.

I think meet is long due ? or did it happen in past ?

:previous:

Means only last year it was skipped

mumbai meets have been organised in the past

@rohan it sud be

Dr Sir Zindabad............Dr Sir Amar Raho GirandoOjos.gif

lol... jo zindabad hai wo amar kaise ho sakte hain.. :-)

The names can not be chosen abruptly, we should be free to choose from all the members of RIMweb and not be given a restricted choice. A restricted choice is NO choice at all.

It would be worthwhile to know the parameters for the names to be chosen!!