Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Shabz

RIM Helpline / Service Nos.

for broadband *377 from your reliance indiamobile phone or 3033 7777 from landline.

Dial *450 or *451 and u get a sms stating that the no 093xxxxx has not been appointed as an agenT (yeah the T is capital) What does this mean *456 says the code is not valid contact RCC

VOICE MAIL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activate Voice Mail : *4101

Deactivate : *4100

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Divert to Voice Mail on NOT REACHABLE

Activate: *3033600

Deactivate : *304

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Divert to Voice Mail on BUSY

Activate: *3053600

Deactivate : *306

Immediate Call Divert to Voice Mail - ALL INCOMING CALLS TO VOICEMAIL

Activate: *3013600

Deactivate : *302

To retrieve your voice mail call

*600 OR 30333600

Default password: 1234

What is the use of *462 ?

When dialed we can hear "Request Accepted".

After short Period u will get one sms from 2811 with the following words.

"Dear Customer, Invalid Value -- Please enter *462 followed by the Numeric Value of RSN number of Destination Phone."

Whenever I dial *333 I don't get any option for talking to CC????

How to talk with them????????/

In case of Prepaid :

Listen announcement listen "if u are not able to use your acccount", there is an option.

In case of Postpaid :

Under postpaid option (3), there is an option.

Yes ofcourse there's nt any direct option to go to CC

I use prepaid ... so I choose that option which says "If u are unable to use prepaid service please select 2"

after that select "Any other complaint"

and u are thro

In case of Prepaid :

Listen announcement listen "if u are not able to use your acccount", there is an option.

In case of Postpaid :

Under postpaid option (3), there is an option.

Yes ofcourse there's nt any direct option to go to CC

35165[/snapback]

Actually until around the migration to the 93 series, *334 was going directly to customer support bypassing the menus. Since then it has been allocated to broadband, which is again just a duplicate of *377. Effectively, *334/377 are duplicates.

Is there any direct dailing services or SMS base service except *333 to know status of your Roaming facility & R world membership ? I called to *333 many times to deactivate my R-world membership charges & Roaming services but every month in my bill there is the charges for both services & for that I think *333 people are useless fellows as their system is always down & they can not checked that status.

Please suggest me any direct automated sysyetm number to activate & deactivate Roaming / R world membership.

--Kepal--

Try *333 again, and if it does not work, write to the chairman's office, and they will solve your problem and hopefully get you a refund