Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

L1 is Dead.... get a Life

Ya even I am want to know how do you check data use.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

For Android users atleast there are free apps like "3G WatchDog" and "NetCounter"... Apart from some round-offs for the pulse (10kb here), these apps works well, imho...

my data usuage says "NO RECORDS" on myservices.... :wacko: :wacko:

my data usuage says "NO RECORDS" on myservices.... :wacko: :wacko:

Me too had same problem 2 months back. At that time, I have informed the same,

in the same website under Feedback>Complaints(Attach Screenshot). After one day some guy called

me and after one day it was rectified. Please do the same.

Edited by nlr2334481

Like Mukesh could see Free Data available on Reliance System why don't they show same on myservices.relianceada.com.

So that we can keep better watch on our usage.

So that we can keep better watch on our usage.

^^^

Thats what they don't want to. :)

Non-discounted Usage

*RM World (in 10 KB) 55568 - Rs. 837.45 :'( all the fun with cdma is over it is time to say bye bye to reliance.

@Bak**** Do you think any Operator in India still Giving Rs 25 / 100 mb Download Internet Pack

Yes you are correct Hetal, but with very limited handsets options we still stayed with reliance for 7 years just because of the data advantage.

^^^^ So FREE Data was the reason to stay with Reliance...Fair Enough...Can we know Where else You are going to get Free Data Now? RImwebians can benefit...

And as for Handset, Your Profile says using Blackberry...So must not be happy with and considering a new handset...That's also fair enough..

Few Questions:

What's the Budget For a New Handset in Your Mind?

This will be surely a GSM handset you will be looking for... So which Brand & Model?

Hi rajan, As of now I haven't decided anything on the new handset or budget or new service provider. May take sometime. Do you have any suggestion for me.

^^^

Then think, decide and come back here with the details before taking the plunge... I am dead sure that there will be some better option here...

4 Months back had the same thinking as yours and then Enlightenment happenned...

Now who needs L1 when DOCOMO offers 2GB for Rs 50, 6GB for Rs 99.

Reliance must learn something or face MNP.

Certainly 1X (2G) data on cdma is far more expensive than GSM

:previous:

Dear friend,on any day 1X data experience is far more superior and consistent than EDGE experience.

Sporadically you may have faster EDGE speed but never consistent.

So obviously pricing will be in proportion to the user experience.

For WAP browsing/ Mails on Mobile Edge is sufficient.

@Bak**** Do you think any Operator in India still Giving Rs. 25 / 100 mb Download Internet Pack

after the 100MB limits the charges are Rs 10/MB(as told by CC) & there is no way to monitor the 100 MB limit.

Can someone mention the EVDO plans for mobile internet?

Thanx Rajan, Much expensive. tata has cheaper plans.

^^ Windows Mobile Plan Rs 199 For 500MB

Another Reliance HSIA Plans Here http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/wireless_internet_phone.html

Edited by rajanmehta

RANJAN bhai I guess there is one more plan where you get unlimited data plan (obliviously 1x) for Rs 299. That is what i heard from CC guys will confirm again and revert back. Further I too have been billed for data usage for sure as my unbilled amount has shot up within two days time. Also the cc guy confirmed that I have not used my free calling as well as SMS allowance. My bill get generated on 11th so egearly waiting to check @ what tune have they billed me. Keeping my fingers crossed :winko:

Reliance is even not offering competitive plans for RGSM.

Network of TATA and RGSM are similar. If RGSM continues with these plans DOCOMO is going to hit them ha :P rd.

Reliance cdma has excellent net work but absolutely pathatic customer front. They are least bothred about retaining customer. Data tariff is one example. IMO, cdma management guys are living with syndrome thate people with locked handsets will not leave them and I think its myth.

Today only I happend to got to. WW and saw indifferent behavour to activate registered MEID, they had no concern for customer nad no concern to provide alternate solution. When I asked the about data to be used with HERO they says we have only data trhu RWORLD on handset and if you want to use on computer go for modem. Also they were not interested in even new sign up for handset not bought from them.

Nodal phone no one replies, manager not present in WW, CC executives do not know how to handle customers and how to provide solutions to them.

I am sure out of probably 1000 active members of rimweb are with reliance just because of superb support provided here.

HP and sadik can provide MEID registration but those jokers are not even ready to accept the fact that registered MEID means handset in their data base. Shame on RCDMA.

• Like 4

Absolutely 100% true analysis of RCOM's total stupidity....

God save us from RCOM....

+1 to you...

Even meid registered handsets cause problem while transferring no with hcc

All time u need to retain it, when you retain they will block the rsn for 24hrs

Prepaid no if transferd on this meid registered handsets than hcc will not work further.

They also should solve this problem

They should not differentiate prepaid and postpaid

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

• Like 2