Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

L1 is Dead.... get a Life

^^^^^

Well.. It seems even after removal of L1, RCDMA has better 1x plans than that of TataCDMA or atleast on mobile usage...

My two cents - I had called up the cc to know about the 299 plan and yes it is true. You get unlimited 1x with no network usage charges. Again there is Windows mobile plan too which veterans like Rajan bhai use it too has no nuc but is capped to 500 MB :Decepcionado:

guys we are discussing this problem or we are makin it big ?

hope u all will understand !

we need solution not a problem what we have faced till right now !

by the way ...... i got info that they are giving plan 299 with unlimited data browsing downloading without NUC can somebody please confirm !

Regards

Shyam

This is some good news, Hope someone Enlightens us.

Hope to get more info on this Plan soon

No NUC is it confirmed? CC are often ignorant and do not know the exact details. Any link etc. showing this plan? Checked below but not there.

http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/wireless_internet_netconnect.html#tariffP

http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/wireless_internet_phone.html

I am using Corby,which user / pass shud I use to utilise 100MB of L1.(for phone browsing).

Will choosing the default OMH profile do th job?

Let's try to end the confusion for RCDMA Mobile DATA Plans Choices...

Warning...This is My Interpretation & Experience...Not Responsible For Anything...

Anyone having more authoritative info is welcome to correct anything wrong here...

1x Speed Plans On Which Network Usage Charges of 5p/10kb Apply...That's About Rs 5 Per MB Additional To The Data Plan Cost...Also Called RWORLD Plans

All this plans are meant for WAP enabled RCDMA Official Phones. This are proxy based plans.

Here is the Link http://www.rcom.co.i...ome/tariff.html See Serial No. 7..Mobile Internet

EVDO Speed Plans (Termed as Phone Modem Plans)

See this page http://www.rcom.co.i...rnet_phone.html

^

But then where are the EVDO plans which offer 15GB free for 2 months? Seen them mentioned in the other posts. Sorry if I am mistaken and mods feel free to delete this post if it adds to the confusion.

^ ^ Babu Moshay...Har ek Question Ke Answer Nahi Hote....Aur puchhne bhi nahi chahiye Riendo.gif

Just got an sms today from Reliance,

it was and REQUEST to not to use hard coded (L1) user name and password for normal data use.

they are tracking us........

Us or you, did any one else got it?

I am keeping data use within 60mb so I think I am safe.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

This is my interpretation :

Reliance offers Rs 10000 for 2 Gb on 1x

whereas vodafone Rs 99 for 2 Gb on 2G!!!

Still anyone wishes to continue with reliance??

Jaago grahak jaago!! :GirandoOjos:

Let's try to end the confusion for RCDMA Mobile DATA Plans Choices...

Warning...This is My Interpretation & Experience...Not Responsible For Anything...

Anyone having more authoritative info is welcome to correct anything wrong here...

1x Speed Plans On Which Network Usage Charges of 5p/10kb Apply...That's About5 Per MB Additional To The Data Plan Cost...Also Called RWORLD Plans

All this plans are meant for WAP enabled RCDMA Official Phones. This are proxy based plans.

Here is the Link http://www.rcom.co.i...ome/tariff.html See Serial No. 7..Mobile Internet

EVDO Speed Plans (Termed as Phone Modem Plans)

See this page http://www.rcom.co.i...rnet_phone.html

I have intentionally not included the following Netconnect Plans shown on Reliance Website....Because of Confusion and Non Clarity Whether This Can Be Subscribed by the RCDMA Mobile User

Reliance Netconnect 1x Plans http://www.rcom.co.i...ct.html#tariffP

Reliance Netconnect EVDO Plans http://www.rcom.co.i...et.html#tariffP

Logically speaking they should be available for the Mobile User...What Difference Does it Make For Reliance whether you access Internet on USB Dongle OR Your Mobile? Both are basically meant to provide wireless internet anywhere...Uses the same spectrum...

I request if Hetalbhai can clarify whether the above plans are available for subscription by RCDMA Mobile User? ....If the Answer is YES...Then there Many Options For Everyone!!!

it was and REQUEST to not to use hard coded (L1) user name and password for normal data use.

i also got same sms.

To khat ka majmoon kuch ye tha-

Dear custmer

Its requested to you to not to use hard coded rword user/pass to access net on your mobile.it may results in heavy bills.

Team

Reliance EVDO Dept

Yes Me also Got same message :(

So now i Understood Reliance knows everything :P

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Admin, Mods...

Can this topic NOW be renamed as "L1 is Dead....Get A Life"

Me too got 'Dhamki' from reliance not to use

'Hard password' other wise they will serve me with bulk bill.

Right change the topic now.

7aa8df2e-43e1-caf9.jpg

^^^

Hmmmmm......Genius Bhai dhamki aur apko.....lagta hai Reliance ke toh dinn purey ho gaye.

BTW they want you to use SOFT PASSWORD. :P

1273693591_y3dzh97kt6aij0r.jpeg

Admin, Mods...

this topic name is perfect !! kab tak rote baithoge ??

Reliance is charging NUC even for Rs. 299 unlimited download plan. :angry: Here is the link

http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/rworld/handsetcom/mobileinternet.html

I even called and confirmed. when I asked the customer service rep that if he is charging 5p/10kb then how its only 299 a month (as the bill will be huge coz of NUC)he said they can not help it coz its CDMA and we have to pay NUC.

I called up the blackberry department and they told me that on BIS/BES there is no NUC and reliance does have blackberry connect service for other smartphone as well.

So can we opt for blackberry connect service in our handset and save on NUC. one problem though on the website it says it only support Symbian and WM platform so I am not sure if it will work on any handset with android or Palm OS. Not sure though...

HUGE UPDATE....... AND SOMETHING TO CHEER ABOUT

I called reliance tonight and asked them about number portabbility. told them that I will change operator coz their mobile internet plan is way too expensive because of NUC.....Then the guy finally told me something that i was not aware about...

They have an additional recharge called " rworld plan " price: Rs. 249..... After this THERE IS NO NUC CHARGES :Sorprendido:

So choose a internet plan say Rs.299 unlimited one and choose this plan rworld plan Rs. 249 and enjoy unlimited browsing and download (extra charge only if you download content like wallpaper or games from rworld). no NUC at all... :Contento:

I would suggest you guys call customer care *222 and recheck it. Just ask about rworld plan to waive off NUC.

I called twice and confirmed it...you guys do the same Plz update if you find anything else..

:previous:

Deep Kumar

U are using LG RD 3000 or an foreign handset.

Please check weather the balance is deducted ot not when you surf

Admin, Mods...

:rofl_200: Very nice title... RIP L1... May be lack of competition is the reason for such ridiculous 1x browsing (on mobile) plans.. Even TATA charges 40p/min and NO HSIA ADD-ON APPLICABLE...

Me too got 'Dhamki' from reliance not to use

'Hard password' other wise they will serve me with bulk bill.

Right change the topic now.

7aa8df2e-43e1-caf9.jpg

Oh, Vinay sir... It is very very TRUE that we can NEVER bear such very very HUGE BILLS :Contento: ...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

Deep Kumar

U are using LG RD 3000 or an foreign handset.

Please check weather the balance is deducted ot not when you surf

The 249 Plan is a old one probably almost an year old which converts you to a secret L4 if I recall correctly which does not have any NUC

and the official page with detailed description :Riendo:

http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/rworld/infotainment/rworld_unlimited.html

A wild thought :Sorprendido: if our Rimweb Gurus can convince Vodafone administration for some customize corporate plan with reasonable Free SMS, Talktime , free or discounted rate GPRS :winko: we can give them mass port in customer from rimweb members . Hetalji please take some initiative… :help:

lol... den wat do wid our cdma smartphones??? :Riendo:

^^^Play Angry Birds on them

@Mods / Admin

I think think topic can be closed now,

its THE END !!