Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Android Mobiles From India

Karbonn Mobiles To Launch Android Jelly Bean Smartphone in August

Source

The smartphone with 4.5 inch qHD display and 1.2 GHz dual core processor will be priced at just Rs 13,000.

Karbonn Smart, a new smartphone brand of Karbonn Mobiles, will launch an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean smartphone by the end of August 2012.

Priced attractively at Rs 13,000 the smartphone, called Karbonn Smart A24, will boast a 4.5 inch display with qHD (960 x 540 pixel) resolution. The smartphone that Karbonn also calls Phablet (phone+tablet), will have a 1.2 GHz dual core processor. However, the company refused to disclose the chipset vendor for the phone, which will be a very important factor in how the phone performs.

The phone will have all the regular features that are now more or less standard across Android phones including GPS, 3G, WiFi, and a gamut of sensors. However, the attractive part will be the 8 megapixel camera at the back and also a front facing camera.

Android Jelly Bean is the latest version of Android and is currently available only with the Google Nexus 7 tablet.

Micromax Launches Superfone A80 Infinity Dual SIM Android smartphone For MRP of Rs 8,490

Claims 7 Hours of Talk Time & 288 Hours of Standby Time With 2500mAh Battery

Source

2s0zf5d.png

Micromax has launched yet another Android phone in India, and this time around it is the Superfone A80 Infinity, which runs Android 2.3 and costs Rs 8,490. The A80 Infinity sports a 3.6-inch display and is powered by an 800MHz processor. Additionally, the device features a 5-megapixel camera, a very large 2,500 mAh battery, which is perhaps the reason for the infinity nomenclature, a 0.3 megapixel front facing camera and the Aisha voice recognition software. The device also features Dual-SIM capabilities and supports microSD cards up to 32GB of memory. Micromax claims the battery would provide up to 7 hours of talk time and 288 hours of standby time, which is so far unheard of in Android smartphones under Rs 10,000.

its dual sim - cdma + gsm

GFive Launches 5 New Dual SIM Android At Amazing Prices, Killer Specs!

Source

My initial reaction after seeing the specs & pricing... WOW!

G'Five on Monday released five Android smartphones that are priced between Rs 6,000 to Rs 12,000. All these handsets are Dual SIM phones and come with G Cloud technology inbuilt. G'Five also launched its cloud service. Called "G-Cloud", the cloud service however is accessible through G'Five phones only.

G'Five G95

This Android 4.0 based device has big display of 5.3 inch and is priced at Rs 9,499. It too has an 8 megapixel camera and a 1 GHz processor along with 2800 mAh battery.

2it6du0.jpg

G'Five G3D

This is an Android 4.0 based 3D device available for Rs 11,799. Supported by 2800 mAh battery it has an 8 megapixel camera HDMI output and backup battery expansion, GPS/AGPS, E-Compass, G-Sensor and 1 GHz processor.

2m64mj8.jpg

G'Five I88+

Priced at Rs 8,899, the G'Five I88 runs on Android 4 and has a 4.3 inch display screen.

On the camera front it has a 8 megapixel rear camera and 1GHz processor. Along with it has a 2800 mAh battery, GPS/AGPS, E-Compass and G-Sensor and many more.

rk7qkg.jpg

G'Five A86

It is also a 4.0 Inch device based on Android Ice Cream Sandwich and comes with a 8 megapixel rear camera, and 0.3 megapixel front camera.

It is powered by 1 GHz and is available for Rs 7,999.

116hvrt.jpg

G'Five A79

This is the cheapest among the newly launched phones of G'Five. It has a 4.0 inch HVGA capacitive multi-touch screen device with a 5 megapixel camera. It is based on Android 2.3 and comes with an 1850 mAh battery and is priced at Rs 6,999.

2wq5s42.jpg

wow

:eek: G'Five G95

kahan milega... :dontknow:

Dont tell me you are actually looking for one, stick to "Cool Pad"

7aa8ede5-b3e9-441c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

daak saab..

cool pad bahut ho gaye.. ab G5 ko samajhna hai.. :P

:ranting: G'Five wale lauch kar ke :sleep1: gaye.. kahin nahin mil raha... :doh:

Great specs

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Micromax A100 Phablet With 5-inch Display, Dual SIM Android For Rs 9,999

Source

Note: Micromax has an event this Friday. So will launch then most probably.

Homeshop18 Link >> http://www.homeshop1...30586/cid:3027/

Large_3a067458492318300555b5948bd9c470.jpg

The Micromax A100 is unique device as it flaunts a gargantuan 5-inch display which puts it the phablet category like the Samsung Galaxy Note and the Spice Horizon. The device was previously leaked and information regarding its specs were sketchy. However according to the HomeShop18 listing page the device will have a 5-megapixel camera, dual-SIM capabilities, 4GB of internal memory, 32GB memory card slot, a 2,000 mAh battery, and it will run on Android 4.0 Ice cream Sandwich.

As of now there is no information regarding its processor spec or RAM, however we will not be surprised if it sports a dual-core chipset considering the Superfone A90 also has one.

Key Specifications:

• 5-inch display with a resolution of 854×480 pixels
  • 2,000 mAh Battery
  • 5-MP camera
  • Dual-SIM
  • 4GB internal memory
  • MicroSD card slot with support for up to 32GB of memory

Seems worth trying, may be.

Micromax Superfone Pixel A90 launched for Rs 12,990;

Comes with 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display

Source

2ij5hub.jpg

Micromax today launched yet another addition to its Superfone series of Android smartphones – the Superfone Pixel A90. Priced at Rs 12,990, it is the first Micromax Android smartphone to come with a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display and also the cheapest Android smartphone with such a display. Other features include a 1GHz dual-core processor, 512MB RAM, Android 4.0 ICS and a 8-megapixel camera.

The Indian handset brand aims to be the country’s second largest smartphone vendor by the end of this year, just behind Samsung. Apart from the Superfone Pixel A90, it has also launched the Superfone Canvas A100 that sports a 5-inch display and is priced at just Rs 9,990. To take on Samsung’s entry-level Android smartphones like the Galaxy Pocket and Galaxy Y, Micromax is also launching the Ninja 3.5 and Ninja 4.0 priced at Rs 4,999 and Rs 5,999 respectively. Both offer a bigger display and better features than the Samsung smartphones. Micromax is hoping to repeat what it did with dual-SIM phones by disrupting the smartphone market with better price positioning and offering more choices in a narrow price band.

Micromax Superfone Pixel A90 key specifications

• Platform: Android 4.0 ICS
  • Processor: 1 GHz Dual-core
  • Memory: 512MB
  • External memory: Up to 32GB
  • Display: 4.3-inch, 480×800 pixels Super AMOLED
  • Camera: 8-megapixel
  • Connectivity: GPS, Wi-Fi, 3G,
  • Battery: 1600 mAh, Talktime 5 hours, Standby Time 174 hours

A100 Phablet mentioned in post 61 is also launched today with 1 Ghz Dual Core Processor.

• Like 1

yea, if the product quality is good, i am sure they will have many takers in the local market.

Hmm... ICS on 512MB RAM??? Good for kids/students only...

• Like 1

Micromax A90 Pixel Super AMOLED Dual SIM Android ICS Unboxing & Hands On

Micromax A100 5" Dual SIM Android Phablet Unboxing & Hands On

• Like 2

Rajan ji, i know it is a off topic. my friend is very much crazy about Micromax products. He wants to buy a android smart phone.

Please suggest performance wise the best among three :

Miramax A85, A90 and A100.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

both these above mentioned handsets look good... However if you get your hands on these to try for a couple of minutes could help in making the decision to buy/ skip.

But, as it is Micromax- best seller in dual sim has very steadily came up with a new handset in a ouple of months of every launch, and always sold below the Mrp., we shall expect something more in the next couple of months..

Not to discourage anyone, but from my personal and quite a few acquaintance's experiences, i feel the main differentiating factor between these indian grown brands like Micromax, Spice, Karbonn, etc. is there After Sales Service...

I mean in these days the hardware is very transparent...and so is the OS(Android)..

So the difference lies in the accessories, build quality and after sales service..

Once the handset goes to the service centre, it is a hell job calling and following up each day...

The staff is highly uneducated...and spare parts are never readily available...

So just hope ur handset does not go bad at all..coz once it has to visit the service centre, keep ur fingers crossed...

Rajan ji, i know it is a off topic. my friend is very much crazy about Micromax products. He wants to buy a android smart phone.

Please suggest performance wise the best among three :

Miramax A85, A90 and A100.

Now it's revealed that both A100 & A90 has single core processors instead of the earlier news of Dual Core. Though i have a doubt that in case of A90, the second core might be disabled at kernel/rom level for better battery performance because MTK6575 is a Dual Core SOC AFAIK.

A85 - Nvidia Tegra 2 Dual Core

A100 - Qualcomm MSM7627A Single Core Adreno 200 GPU, Quadrant Score 2189

A90 - MTK6575 Single Core, PowerVR SGX 531 GPU, Quadrant Score 2543 2D 595 3D 1917

A85 theoretically should be more powerful from the other two but it's stuck officially on Android 2.2. Plus there have been many other complaints of hardware/software glitches. It was essentially a failed model.

A90 has a better processor, faster PowerVR GPU and AMOLED screen as well as the ideal size of 4.3". This is a better buy for performance unless one desperately needs the 5" larger screen of A100.

Yes the caveats about service support of indian brands by earlier posters is a valid concern but aren't we all taking that risk for imported handsets too because there is no warranty altogether? I know in this case the risk is minimal because the quality of most imported handsets from top brands is generally so good that minimal problems occur.

For imported handsets we take the risk because we want latest and the best. For indian brands, you take the risk because you want the most possible crammed within the lowest price possible. Howsoever bad/worse their service support is, it's still there for one year.

• Like 2

Rajan ji, thank you for giving such a brief idea.:rolleyes:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

iBall Launches 5-inch IPS Display Andi 5C Dual SIM Android For Rs. 12,999

Source

kareena_iBall1_white.jpg

iBall has announced the launch of yet another Android smartphone in the country today. Dubbed as Andi 5c, the smartphone is part of company's Andi series. Running on Android 4.0 aka Ice Cream Sandwich, the smartphone has been priced at Rs. 15,999 with a best buy price of Rs. 12,999.

iBall Andi 5c features 5-inch IPS display, 5MP camera with LED flash, front camera, 1GHz processor and 2300 mAh battery. The smartphone also comes with dual-SIM connectivity and supports video calling over 3G network.

Andi 5c is the first Android 4.0 device from the company, which currently sells Andi series of smartphones and Slide series of tablets in the country.

Key specs

• 5-inch IPS display
  • Android 4.0
  • GPS
  • Wi-Fi
  • HSDPA/HSUPA
  • 2300 mAh battery
  • G-sensor, proximity sensor and light sensor
  • 5 MP auto-focus camera
  • 3G video calling
  • Cortex A9 1GHz processor
  • Dual-SIM connectivity

• Like 1

Rains are sparse in india this season but Value Dual SIM androids with good specs are pouring everyday. :)

Karbonn A18 Dual SIM Android with 4.3" IPS Display For Rs 9,790

Source

karbonn-a18-400x400-imadcucakgvfpxb2.jpeg

• Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
  • 1 GHz Processor
  • 4.3" 800X480 WVGA IPS Display
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 1 GB Internal Storage, Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
  • 5 MP HD Primary Camera
  • 1.3 MP Secondary Camera
  • Bluetooth V 4.0
  • G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Magnetic Sensor