Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
caringlover

ShopAndShip / PPO Box & other package forwarders

i just saw an post from ppobox they are saying that they stop importing mobile effectively at that moment for indefinity

Source?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

i saw on the facebook they have written

SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: We are taking this time to announce that PPObox will no longer be shipping MOBILE PHONES. Due severe misuse of PPO services by some of our customers, we have placed a ban on packages which contain MOBILE PHONES. This policy will be in effect indefinitely until further notice. We appreciate your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenence.

- PPObox Team

i just saw an post from ppobox they are saying that they stop importing mobile effectively at that moment for indefinity

Source?

Facebook

Something wrong happen in custom.

i recieved package today which shipped to india on 27th december 2013 and another is still in custom & d main thing is that this package shipped to india on 24th december still not recived yet. i submitted all document but no luck or response yet.

:(

Got it. Now I am wondering what will happen to my packages which are lying in NY.

Oajahytyz.jpg

Got it. Now I am wondering what will happen to my packages which are lying in NY.

Oajahytyz.jpg

You might be lucky. You can always get it shipped to a SnS hub in New York. People that got their items sent for clearance should be worried. It seems many have severely undervalued their packages

Sorry for the double post please tell me guys which is best way to import mobile shopandship or comgateway as importing mobile was too urgent for please reply thanks in advance

Oajahytyz.jpg

Those will be shipped with a delay. Local atmospheric conditions and transit times will add some more delay. Many guys still have them in NY, they will be shipped only once customs goods are released.

i recieved package today which shipped to india on 27th december 2013 and another is still in custom & d main thing is that this package shipped to india on 24th december still not recived yet. i submitted all document but no luck or response yet.

Did your valuation meet the invoice amount for the second shipment? I think they`re checking very strictly not regarding valuation

guys as ppobox doesn't allowing Mobile phones for import what is the other source that we can get mobiles safely? comgateway or shopandship? please do help me thanks

You can use HSG, comGateway, Sns and others like Borderlinx, Shipitto, Bongo International, myus, etc..

is comgateway trustable?i have good experience with ppobox but never used comgateway

Just got an item from PPOBox which was shipped on 26dec,

custom duty was little high this time, but it was ok.

Paid 8.05% as duty.

Can you pls let us know what was the item(if you don't want do in public you can always pm me), the reason I'm asking is because last week I got charged 17% on the assessed value of LG G2 and I shed a hefty amount for the customs. If you see couple of pages back, I attached a circular that was given & quoted by DHL guys when I raised a complaint, according to it & DHL guys following that circular customs officials can consider smartphones as tablets from now on, so they said they can't raise a complaint or ask customs official to look into the matter again.

I have read your case in last page,

Check your PM

Oajahytyz.jpg

Didn't received any such mail yet,

But thinking of going to SnS,

Any one having discount coupon for life time member ship ?

Did your valuation meet the invoice amount for the second shipment? I think they`re checking very strictly not regarding valuation

yes sir i sent almost all documents with original invoices with detail pre forma.

ordered new phones is releasing quickly and getting problem in used mobiles.

guys as ppobox doesn't allowing Mobile phones for import what is the other source that we can get mobiles safely? comgateway or shopandship? please do help me thanks

You can use HSG, comGateway, Sns and others like Borderlinx, Shipitto, Bongo International, myus, etc..

is comgateway trustable?i have good experience with ppobox but never used comgateway

Yes, they are trust-able. You can use HSG as well. Both HSG & comGateway are linked. HSG links with your PayPal account so it is safe and uses services of comGateway for shipping.

ShopnShip is expensive and does have servicing location in my area I better go with Comgateway

Even mine item is stuck at NY Ppobox warehouse. And its not even a mobile but a camera.

It was delivered on Monday only and even after 5 days no update from their side that they have got it. I even called NY office but they asked to call Mumbai but no one picks phone in Mumbai.

Its my first time with PPobox and such a terrible service.

Even mine item is stuck at NY Ppobox warehouse. And its not even a mobile but a camera.

It was delivered on Monday only and even after 5 days no update from their side that they have got it. I even called NY office but they asked to call Mumbai but no one picks phone in Mumbai.

Send an e-mail to support@ppobox.com They`ll confirm, if it was delivered or not.

Try IND65365353. Says Lifetime membership for $11.25 instead of regular $45

Send an e-mail to support@ppobox.com They`ll confirm, if it was delivered or not.

Ya I did it already and even to Sanjay but no confirmation yet. I even tried calling the NewYork phone number but they were not ready to help. And no one picks up the mumbai number.

It was delivered to someone named KUNIYL by UPS in their office.

Try IND65365353. Says Lifetime membership for $11.25 instead of regular $45

the code is invalid bro :)

the code is invalid bro :)

Maybe expired. I'll check with SnS if they can provide a new code :)

Ya I did it already and even to Sanjay but no confirmation yet. I even tried calling the NewYork phone number but they were not ready to help. And no one picks up the mumbai number.

If PPO is declining receiving the package, force them to show proofs and have them send you a written and signed declaration which states that they haven't received the package. Also tell them that if they refuse, you'll seek legal help. Ask the seller to send you the picture of the shipping bill he / she received when booking the shipment.

KUNIYL is one of their staff in NY. Most of my UPS packages are signed by him.

So, I got a call from PPOBOX today saying that I haven't updated my UPS tracking number even when I did it when I got it one week ago. :P

Anyways, sent a mail and now its updated and they said since my item is not mobile, it will be shipped today. Lets see what happens. :)

i think only ppo having problem,

all others are working fine