Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
caringlover

ShopAndShip / PPO Box & other package forwarders

New message from

Sanjay @ ppobox.com

" Hi

Henceforth for future shipments if you provide us the payment receipt and original seller invoice before your item is shipped from USA hub then we can consider your declared value and try to clear it from customs at same. So please note you will need to send payment receipt and seller invoice for all phone shipment at invoices@ppobox.com before your packet is shipped from US hub. If payment receipt is not received then custom will charge as per market value. "

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Got it. Now I am wondering what will happen to my packages which are lying in NY.

Oajahytyz.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Didn't received any such mail yet,

But thinking of going to SnS,

Any one having discount coupon for life time member ship ?

I have sent an email to Ms.Anuradha, - of SNS asking her if she can give us some discounts or coupons. lets see ..

Guys jst had a chit chat with ppobox regarding with mobiles ... they saying some of mobiles released today from newyork office...and next week mostly this issue will be settled the main reason is some people are saying mobile was broken...even its brand new to avoid custom charges...that's why ppobox not accepting mobiles

i think only ppo having problem,

all others are working fine

Yes. Maybe coz PPO is the only one which is ambiguous in custom duties and does not provide any proof of payment. All other services provide a proper receipt and BOE.

I have sent an email to Ms.Anuradha, - of SNS asking her if she can give us some discounts or coupons. lets see ..

Already got coupons from Anuradha ...

Anyone mind sharing shopandship coupons?

So, does PPOBox is processing mobile phones or not?, yesterday it was said that they stopped shipping mobiles phones!!

^^^

yes, some times they do ship on saturday

• Like 1

PPOBox says no import for mobile.

my 3 phones recived in NY hub.

what can i do now??

Anyone mind sharing shopandship coupons?

Try this

IND52735173

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

^^^

The following error(s) occured:
  • Invalid promotion code.

what can i do now??

If you have any other account like SnS, HSG, then you can ask PPObox to forward the packages to other addresses or someone know in US..

Try this

IND52735173

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Code not working :(

what can i do now??

u sure sanjay confirmed that we can get mobiles via ppo i dont know customer care said they banned mobiles but sanjay saying no issue with importing

post-65651-0-89121200-1388856937_thumb.p

Edited by HarshaRim

what can i do now??

u sure sanjay confirmed that we can get mobiles via ppo i dont know customer care said they banned mobiles but sanjay saying no issue with importing

hope will recive my 3 phones soon,

but why ther are not shipping to india as per tracking of ups 2 of them recive at us hub on 1 jan still not shipped to india yet.

im in need of a new mobile its too urgent for me i dont want to do trail with other companies so im directly contacted sanjay he said i can order freely but i must submit paypal receipt and ebay order confirmations then only he can clear the custom shipment on time

Paid an invoice of item nearly 80% of its purchase value. Looks like there is no governance of billing and customs. Parcels received recently in Mumbai have started clearing and items shipped before Christmas are still pending.

Paid an invoice of item nearly 80% of its purchase value. Looks like there is no governance of billing and customs. Parcels received recently in Mumbai have started clearing and items shipped before Christmas are still pending.

Tracking shows that my package has cleared customs. But, i still have not received any invoice from them.

Date Time Location Service Area Details January 4, 2014 1100 BOMBAY SHIPMENT REACHED INDIA HUB January 4, 2014 0730 BOMBAY SHIPMENT UNDER CUSTOM CLEARANC January 4, 2014 0700 BOMBAY SHIPMENT REACHED INDIA December 24, 2013 2140 NEWYORK SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT TO INDIA December 24, 2013 2020 NEWYORK SHIPMENT LEFT US HUB TO INDIA December 24, 2013 1420 NEWYORK SHIPMENT RECEIVED IN US HUB December 21, 2013 1452 NEWYORK AWAITING THE ITEM FROM SELLER December 21, 2013 1249 NEW YORK SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED toparrowa.jpg

Was your item a Mobile phone? Did you fudge your valuation? Did you provide Original Seller invoice and Payment details?

I think ull get invoice by tomorrow i think so...call'em frequently

Mine is also showing reached India Hub and I too have not received the invoice. Item is mobile phone. Declared proper value, provided original seller invoice and PayPal invoice.

January 4, 2014 1100 BOMBAY SHIPMENT REACHED INDIA HUB January 4, 2014 0730 BOMBAY SHIPMENT UNDER CUSTOM CLEARANC January 4, 2014 0700 BOMBAY SHIPMENT REACHED INDIA December 24, 2013 2140 NEWYORK SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT TO INDIA December 24, 2013 2020 NEWYORK SHIPMENT LEFT US HUB TO INDIA December 24, 2013 1420 NEWYORK SHIPMENT RECEIVED IN US HUB December 21, 2013 1807 NEWYORK AWAITING THE ITEM FROM SELLER December 21, 2013 1806 NEW YORK SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED

My packages is also cleared custom and its in trasist but they give me wrong AWB number of bluedart. i trying to track on bluedart it says delivered to KIRTAN ICCWORLD.

Date Time Location Service Area Details January 4, 2014 1100 BOMBAY SHIPMENT REACHED INDIA HUB January 4, 2014 0730 BOMBAY SHIPMENT UNDER CUSTOM CLEARANC January 4, 2014 0700 BOMBAY SHIPMENT REACHED INDIA January 3, 2014 2000 BOMBAY SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT -LOCATION December 24, 2013 2140 NEWYORK SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT TO INDIA December 24, 2013 2020 NEWYORK SHIPMENT LEFT US HUB TO INDIA December 24, 2013 1420 NEWYORK SHIPMENT RECEIVED IN US HUB December 21, 2013 1452 NEWYORK AWAITING THE ITEM FROM SELLER December 21, 2013 1249 NEW YORK SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED

Well. we are all blaming to PPO but I guess many people are abusing their services by under declaring the value of items. Somewhat, those people are also responsible for this mess.

Edited by phonegeek
  • Like 1

Well. we are all blaming to PPO but I guess many people are abusing their services by under declaring the value of items. Somewhat, those people are also responsible for this mess.

True that. There are reports on other forums about people undervaluing by about $500