Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
caringlover

ShopAndShip / PPO Box & other package forwarders

Aramex dont open on sundays... i always collect it from their hub located near leela palace...

Spoke to their CS today. Apparently, customs have released some of the packages. However, both my packages are still held by customs.

Anyone got their packages dispatched from Mumbai?

Strangely they delivered the package to me yesterday late evening (Sunday) after sending them repeated mails and tweeting on the @ShopandShipIN. Thanks everyone for your suggestions :)

Aramex dont open on sundays... i always collect it from their hub located near leela palace...

Bro, sent you a pm. Thanks :)

A Happy New year Mail for PPOBox !!

Important Updates 12/30/2013

Dear Customers,

Herein please find important updates to the PPO service and official compliance requirements. Certain requirements are made for customs clearance & security and KYC compliance.

It is really important that these processes are followed for the timely delivery of your shipments.

We thank you for your cooperation in advance and wish you a wonderful New Year 2014!

Photo ID Proof

For official purposes all customers are required to provide PPOBOX.com with their identity proof. This can be in the form of driver's licence, PAN card, passport, etc.

Please send a photo copy or scan of your id to kyc@ppobox.com

Account holders not sending their ID proof will be discontinued.

****The ID proof is required immediately for all customs clearance. For those customers with packages currently in transit we require your photo id in the next 24 hours for timely clearance of your shipments.

Original Invoice Copy

Henceforth all packages are required to have the original invoice in the package for customs clearance and value verification. Since some shippers / sellers may not include the invoice in the package, please email a copy of your purchase invoice to invoices@ppobox.com

Please include the package id in the subject line. The invoice copy must be received by us as soon as possible to avoid clearance delays.

***Customers who currently have packages in transit must submit their invoice copies within the next 24 hrs for timely clearance of shipments.

Once again, thanks in advance for your cooperation and
Happy New Year 2014!

Contact Us
PPOBOX
www.ppobox.com
Tel: (+91) 022-40641090

Everybody receiving mails from PPO asking for documents etc ... but they dont have clue on whats happening to the packages ... they keep telling we are trying out best ...

Anybody's package shipped after 28th Dec from their NY hub ?

Mine got shipped from NY on 25th Dec but no updates since then. Maybe hasn't reached India yet but late than normal :-(

Edited by maniac8828

<p>No issues Products Shipped from US , issue is Costums clearance in India</p><p> </p><p>Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk</p><p> </p><p> </p>

Hi,

Kindly send us the authorization letter.

Send the authorization letter in below mentioned format.

I hear by authorize M/S ICC World Wide to clear the shipment on my behalf and pay duty applicable

on my shipment.

Your Sincerely,

Name

Address

PPO Mailbox Number

Contact Number

Email Id

Signature

Regards,

Team PPO

Latest update :

Currently, we have kept all the packages on hold at our US Hub due to customs new requirements.

Once we start shipping the packages from our US Hub, we will update you.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Mine is showing In transit to India since 24th Dec. Not reached yet :(

Date Time Location Service Area Details December 24, 2013 2140 NEWYORK SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT TO INDIA December 24, 2013 2020 NEWYORK SHIPMENT LEFT US HUB TO INDIA December 24, 2013 1420 NEWYORK SHIPMENT RECEIVED IN US HUB December 21, 2013 1807 NEWYORK AWAITING THE ITEM FROM SELLER December 21, 2013 1806 NEW YORK SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED

did anybody receive any [parcel post 23rd Dec from PPO ?

Anyone got their package released by customs?

my package shipped from us to india on 20th december still not recieved yet.

i also send KYC application still no update yet.

what is new custom rule???

Kisiko Package mila he kya?

mera 20th ko india me ship hua fir bhi nahi mila,

mene KYC application and id proof bhi submit kiya he.

har time ye log bolte he loads problem iske vajese 1 week aur lagega....!!

Received this today:

Hi,

This package has been given for clearance with the required documents.

Once the package is cleared from customs, we will send you the invoice asap.

<p>I submitted I'd proof, invoice, authorization letter, no updation.</p><p> </p><p>Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk</p><p> </p><p> </p>

<p>I submitted I'd proof, invoice, authorization letter, no updation.</p><p> </p><p>Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk</p><p> </p><p> </p>

i just contacted iccworldwide

they told me we are trying our best but it will take more than 15 days more.

Some thing like these was happen around 4 months back if any one remember where package got stuck with clearance and at USA hub for more than a month....

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Me thinks they`re doing something fraudulent. My packages shipped thorough SnS have been received with correct duties charged. Both clear their packages thorough Mumbai customs. Don`t know why they`re having these problems!

sns is way bigger than iccworld, you can't compare sns to ppobox as they are backed by aramex, Customer care inform me this situation can last for more than 20 days...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Me thinks they`re doing something fraudulent. My packages shipped thorough SnS have been received with correct duties charged. Both clear their packages thorough Mumbai customs. Don`t know why they`re having these problems!

aapka order kab US se nikla tha?

After so many mails and call finally Good News comes

Good News Guys

Got Call From ICCWORLDWIDE they told me 1 batch cleared custom today.

Dispatching Product soon.

:)

(022) 42468000 call on this number and confirm date of delivery.

this number help me alot about my package.

ppobox never respond me on time.

aapka order kab US se nikla tha?

23rd and 24th Dec