Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
caringlover

ShopAndShip / PPO Box & other package forwarders

One of my packages shipped by FedEx ( Weight: 1.8lbs ) was delivered to SnS today. They have assessed the weight as 2.21lbs. Are they deliberately doing this to push the shipping cost? 2.21lbs is 1002 grams, which is very fishy!

Have sent a strongly worded e-mail to Hassan. Has anyone experienced this?

One of my packages shipped by FedEx ( Weight: 1.8lbs ) was delivered to SnS today. They have assessed the weight as 2.21lbs. Are they deliberately doing this to push the shipping cost? 2.21lbs is 1002 grams, which is very fishy!

Have sent a strongly worded e-mail to Hassan. Has anyone experienced this?

Yes, I have faced the same thing. As per UPS my shipment showed 2 lb. but SnS assessed it at 2.36 lb so that they can charge high. I wrote a mail to Hassan today morning, but no response yet.

This weightage issue with SNS is been there at least for the last 3 years, I remember back in 2011 they have weighed a small phone like hp veer as some thing around 3.5 lb & they cleared it as Cellphones' accessories(although it does had a very small case in it). I had got around 3 shipments in 2011. Once HP Veer(two phones in different packages), once HP Touchpad & then once HP Toucpad charger. They charged around 4k in customs for HP Touchpad Firesale prace which is well below the price of Rs.10k. They even messed up the shipping of HP Touchpad Charger(which I got free from HP in warranty), I posted this information some where in this thread only. After 3 horrific experiences I never used them again. But I learned from my reading that they are reliable than PPOBOX.com even though they had higher customs & weightage issues.

Edited by st_7

My package got delivered on 13th Jan to ppobox NY warehouse but when I track package on ppobox it shows 'Awaiting Item from the seller'. When they will update it to 'Item received'?

I'm not getting any response from them. Can anyone provide me with ID where I can escalate this?

Will never go with ppobox again and choose from hopshopgo / sns.

Hi guys, like DHL has Bluedart as its partner in India.

Which one works for UPS? One of my item is coming via UPS and wanted to know which courier will deliver it.

is all services of ppobox is working fine???

but my suggestion is not to use ppobox until few days use sns :) or comgateway!

is all services of ppobox is working fine???

No still my mobile delivered to new York office on 1 Jan still at new York..

Yesterday ppobox CC call me and told me that from now on custom will be charge according to Indian market price of new mobile, it doesn't matter for how much I have paid for mobile...

So look like we are screw one or another way...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Does PPO-Box open up the package to view the content ? I just received a mail from them saying the package they received was empty !! As per them the seller sent an empty box. The seller I bought it from has 100% rating !

What should I do ?

Does PPO-Box open up the package to view the content ? I just received a mail from them saying the package they received was empty !! As per them the seller sent an empty box. The seller I bought it from has 100% rating !

What should I do ?

Ask ppobox to share proof / snaps and in the meantime also initiate discussion with seller.

What should I do ?

What should I do ?

Which courier was used? USPS?

What should I do ?

same thing happened with me in last year.

i purchased iphone 5 and got empty box in ppo ny hub.

then i tried almost all tries but no luck yet. its over 7 month of now.

seller every time says he shipped the mobile. i tried all despute n all but no luck.

is PPOBox peoples stole my mobile or seller is fraud??? i really dont know who is fraud. but i am watching this seller from last 7 month he selling so many phones and he having 100 percent positive feedback.

try to contact PPOBox person again and again.

so i think

Finally today I got my product from PPOBOX.

Ordered it on 24th December on Amazon and received today. :P It took almost 25 days.

Ordered it on 24th December on Amazon and received today. :P It took almost 25 days.

is PPOBox claims that service is working fine now?

how many days your parcel stuck on custom???

They have sent me snaps... but how do I know if someone has not clicked the snaps AFTER removing the mobile ?

In case of opening package, they should have UNCUT video as proof.

The delivery was made by USPS. The seller has 100% feedback.

Opened a case using ebay.

They have sent me snaps... but how do I know if someone has not clicked the snaps AFTER removing the mobile ?

What is the feedback score of the seller based on sales? Having 100% feedback in nothing on eBay, if all are buyer related feedback.

When was item delivered to their NY hub? What kind of USPS service was used?

What is the feedback score of the seller based on sales? Having 100% feedback in nothing on eBay, if all are buyer related feedback.

I was taking about seller feedback only. If it were only buyer related feedback, I would not have suspected anyone but the seller.

USPS Priority shipping with $50 insurance was used.

Item was delivered on 2nd Jan 2014, but they mailed me pics only yesterday.

last time when i talked with ppo officer,he told me that their ware houses are secured by CCTV camera.so i dont think they removed phone.

is PPOBox claims that service is working fine now?

how many days your parcel stuck on custom???

Not stuck at custom. But delay from their side. They got item but never updated status. It took almost 8 days to get my status updated that they recieved the item.

Also, they charge custom on the value which I mentioned on the invoice.

Does anyone know if a canon camera purchased from Amazon is going to have warranty in India?

I was taking about seller feedback only. If it were only buyer related feedback, I would not have suspected anyone but the seller.

USPS Priority shipping with $50 insurance was used.

Item was delivered on 2nd Jan 2014, but they mailed me pics only yesterday.

I might be wrong, but you should`ve opened a Buyer Protection case earlier on eBay. They take a dim view, as you`ve opened a case nearly two weeks after the item was delivered.

I had a similar case last year. But, in that case it was delivered by USPS to SnS. Item was missing from the package. eBay asked me to file a case with my local law enforcement and fax the complaint to them. SnS could not do that. I doubt PPOBox will help you in doing that.

Your best option is to file a chargeback with your Credit card. But, wait till for your eBay Buyer Protection case to pan out.

I couldn't open the Ebay case earlier as PPO-Box only informed me today !

I paid through Paypal... I doubt if charge-back is gonna help... but let me speak to my CC company.....

What do you think.. is it the fault of seller or PPO-Box? I am confused because of the seller rating.