Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rakesh5295

Can We Make Our Mobile Blue Tooth Enabled

as we can use Blue tooth dongle to make desktop or laptop bule tooth enabled is there nay way to make our mobile blue tooth enable. i use rd 2030 and have v high intrnet use. the cables r giving me problem as to carry always and connect and i dont ahve much space to shed for that so i was thikning if ther eis any dongle or antyhing which can make by lg rd 2030 blue tooth enabled . is thee anything like that? can it be done?

Nice thinkin rakesh :lol: ...this is the closest i could find...

Siemens SieMo S50037 Bluetooth Module

siemo.gif

SieMo S50037 Bluetooth Module - a complete Bluetooth sub-system from Siemens, which can be easily integrated into various electronic devices to give them Bluetooth functionality

this really underwrites our strap line 'Make Machines Talk'!!" :lol::lol:

im sure u can find more by googling "S50037", but i seriously doubt the economic viability of actualy buying this and fixing to 2030. U might as well buy a new bluetooth enabled phone for the probable cost.

i think its targetted at companies and like, not individual users.

ANYWAYS, keep ur original thinking going... :P i learnt somethin new today, thanx to u :lol::lol:

Perhaps we may soon see small blue tooth adapters for mobiles that do not have blue tooth functionality built in!!

Hi all,

I donno much about the feasibility of enabling existing reliance hansets bluetooth ready, but we can shortly expect bluetooth enabled CDMA handsets in Indian market as LG, Samsung and Nokia has launced such handsets in US markets. hope the same will be available in Indian market pretty soon.

Edited by basant_jp

cool stuff :P ...exciting times ahead. :D

if we take one step back and look at the big picture, its even more exciting. bluetooth is by no way limited to phones... u can fit it onto almost anything - fridge, washing machine...u name it.

this is literally "machines talking to each other"...and its all goddamn invisible :P

I know of 2 Nokia Cells Which allready support IRDA no Bluetooth

NOkia 3250, 6225 both Camera Phones

and also 6585 COlour Phone

but no Bluetooth i to am searching for it if any one gets it pleast post the Result

i know of bluetooth headsets for non bluetooth phones but never heard of bluetooth adaptors for connecting to the net for non bluetooth phones...

cheers

neo

WHATS THIS ? How does the "bluetooth headset for non bluetooth phones" work ??

like, bluetooth headsets are meant for bluetooth phones :o