Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunil_jok

New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

well sunil_jok i am at kochi and can be reached at 2333236.

please do call. my name is vinod ganesh

mamangalam,benz infotech

Hi Everybody out here.. :P

.This is Saju.. ;)

Logged in from Chennai.

At this point of time, I may say I am the newest buddy of yours....I am frm Perinthalmanna, Kerala,..now a software prof at an MNC in chennai....I am in DAPO plan..got to know about this ( it was late , i feel sorry about this ) while Googling ....today..But feels nice, atleast now i noticed it...have been browsing all those topics,..especially the techee ones,..which drew most of my interest.....Not in a very favourable situation with respect to time to do some xperiment with all those PC sync and options featured for my LG RD2030....would like to try out some time...

For the time being..Just a BIG HAI to everybody...hoping to get more nice info and and updates on this forum...

Last but not the least a full hearted Thanks for the people who started this...Great work ,...Machhaaa....

:)

hi .

I am glad i found this forum. Me and a few friends were going to start something like this, but more complaint oriented cause thats been my experience.

But this looks like a great place for info and probably help.

about me in case your interested its all at My Webpage

hope to get some info and give some info.

regards

Kunal

Hello everybody,

I am vijay bansode from pune. I am a petroleum Engineer and currently working as asistant driller on oil rig.

I have brought a LG RD2030 handset and i am satisfied with R-World and its featuresbut did'nt like the coverage of RIM network.

I like making friends and chatting with friends.

Nothing else to say

bye for now

v4victory

Hi friends!

I am Sunil Bharti, doesnt my name sound Familiar ?

Well I am not the Sunil Bharti of the Bharti (Airtel) cellular ! (Hope I was.)

I have the RD2030 for almost a year now and i was really frustrated with it lately. I wanted to change the handset for a colour but u know the Reliance guys ! They were asking the earth for the colour handsets. So I started looking for some software to tweak around with the phone. And LO ! i stumbled upon this group.

I must tell you Now I dont need to change the handset fro atleast the near future.

I thank all u guys for making the DULL RD2030 a beauty with new wallpapers and Ringtones.

I am sure a lot more would be done.

If any new software is developed and u want feedback I wud be glad to try and give the feedback.

LUV u all

Sunny !!

Hi there, Varun Here.

I am a Win32 & PHP Programmer and CEO of Kayako Web Solutions a CRM Software company.

I have been a regular here for some time and just registered. Glad to see such passion for phones, data services and overall technology is going up in India :):)

Regards,

Varun Shoor

Its Pravin Dhayfule here.

About me:

An IT Professional from Mumbai.

I have an instinct for Providing Solutions to others, inspiring me to start out with Global Solution Providers.

When How & Why I am Here?

Well My search for Ringtones for Motorola C131 in Google brought me here.

Ofcourse I have Mailed Motorola Customer Service regarding this, and Unfortunately I got a Reply that, It is not manufactured with the ability to download new Ringtones, :angry:

Yeah I know you will react the same way after knowing this.

Any way I am not here in this section to discuss Issues like that, but well, had come across many users (including me) egar to know whether they could get additional ringtones for Motorola C131, and so went forward to ask the Customer Service at Motorola.

Any way Something or other lets get Satisfied at what we have, since it was our choice to purchase a cheap phone (dont get shocked to know that the Java enabled Phones are now available in same rate) :unsure::wacko::(:angry:

You will start hating me when even inform you about a fuss created by RIM regarding Third Party SMS Services. But not now, you have got enough of it to digest, Phir kisi aur din ye kadwa ghut pilaaonga.

Till Then,

Good Bye &

Have a Nice Day.

Kuch Bhool To Nahi Gaya Na :rolleyes:

Hi Guys, I'am Rahul Devnath, currently staying in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, i suppose Niket is also local to me? I would like to talk with him. I'am a student and currently in 12th Std. My hobies are Aviation, and working and changing techno toys. Like a cell of course. I'am also a hobbies WEB Designer, u can check out my Site on Indian Air Force . I'am a user of Reliance from past 1.5 years. And Currently own a SCH A563, but soon would be upgrading to Telson TWC 1150.

hi rahul

nice to meet u.

wht stream r u planning to go into, airforce or engg??? or something totally different?

Hi I'm Emmanuel . I ve been in this forum for the past one month and i felt at home from day one.I'm having a very nice time tweaking my phone and the credit goes to all u guys in this forum.

well to tell more about me.I'm doing my third year enng (Comp Sci) in hyderabad.I Love listening to linkin park and mettalica when i'm not posting messages in this forum. I also like playing the guitar and play lots and lots of computer games.

i think thats it for now.......

Cheers...

I took science in 11th, but later changed to Commerce in 12th, I wanted to be a Fighter Pilot, but than i'am too week in MATHS, so for now Commerce. And one day Anil Ambani............ :'(

i too wanted to be a fighter pilot, but i have a surgical wound so im not eligible, you should have sticked to science man. some hard work and u could have realised your dream.

btw becoming an anil ambani isnt that bad, ie, if ur father is like dhirubhai ambani,

if not try to become like him. or maybe bill gates. he isnt that famous nowadays is he?

Hi All,

This is my first post in this forum. I promise that I will follow the forum rules.

I am from India and heading a software development company which develops ASP.Net Applications. I have interest in Search engine optimization and willingness to learn more in this subject As a free time I like to surf on net. The most beautiful thing I found in earth is a smile on the childs face, If u see any just give a closer look to his/her eyes too..

Thanks and best regards

Arun

The most beautiful thing I found in earth is a smile on the childs face, If u see any just give a closer look to his/her eyes too..

Wow that was awesome! touched ;)

Well how did u bump into this forum? Let us know here

hai iam vinodh i was just in hacking but now i got in to phreaking

to tell abt me iam from chennai but my native is trivandram

then i love playing guitar and i love music and singing

then i love working in computerssss

any 1 can mail me at vinodh_david@hotmail.com

Hi Everybody, :quest:

I m Sanjeev from Mumbai. Working in IT of one of Multinational Company on C#.Net with SQL backend.

Since last 5 months I m using Reliance. Happy with network. Right now more interested in making full payment of handset and enjoy minimum bill, but for that I will wait for handset prices 2 come down.

<_<

Sanjeev

Hi everybody,

This is Tanveer. I am a doctor in Delhi. As one of the other members wrote, mine too has been a love hate relationship with RIM, and now i am hooked. I came to know of this forum when i searched for GTRAN handset which i bought last week. I have been using RIM for a year and three months now. Earlier i had samsung SCH N 191.

i am not a tech freak like most of u here, but i do like fiddling with gadgets and i must confess that the experience here on this forum has been enlightening to say the least.

GOOD JOB MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS and MEMBERS, keep it up!

IBP says,

We have 1139 registered members

but i dont see even 1000 posts here, What the heck, i dont even see 100.

So what are all u ppl waiting for??

introduce ur selvs here!!

Hi!! This is Nitin. 22 m Delhi.

I've just completed my B.Tech (computer science) on july 19,2004.

Also won senior national level mathematics olympiad.

Award and recognition from Delhi govt for my class 10th result.

Bronze medal winner in taekwondo at state level.

Was a member of my school orchestra.

hobbies: surfing, television, hanging out, sending too many sms on my RIM.

Currently working in IBM.

I have a question for chirag n arun, how does one become moderator in this forum?

Let me appreciate both of ur efforts specially chirag who always has a ready replies to all my posts. GR8 work dude. keep it up!!

I have a question for chirag n arun, how does one become moderator in this forum?

Let me appreciate both of ur efforts specially chirag who always has a ready replies to all my posts. GR8 work dude. keep it up!!

Thanks for the compliments :)

And your queries were already answered here !

Hi

I am 23 in Bangalore, was interested in finding out more about my LG RD 2030 and when i searched on google RimWeb came up.

One thing I have not been able to understand is why does Display option has a version info option and it is for the software is there a place I can upgrade my phone software