Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunil_jok

New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

me 2 welcome u.

hope to see you around ..often. enjoy your stay here.

hi sunil,

this is khushi here from mumbai.well i am working as a manager.

let me introduce myself

i am sunil

ASL: 22/m/ cochin, kerala

im doing CS (Company Secretaryship), not very well as you can see from the no of posts i have made. :(

im a regular at this forum, means i visit it 3-4 times a day. and im sure i have read almost all the words thats been written in this forum. yea!!!!! i have nothing better to do guys.... tooo lazy to study :Riendo:

my hobbies... reading.... driving my bike, or any other automobiles. i drive bikes, cars, autorikshaws, bus, lorries...

ok, thats all for now.... now you guys post and if you want to know more about me, just drop a line.

feel free to get in touch wid me at sunil_jok@rimweb.com

hi everybody

well i want to knw if i have any queries wt has to be done?

hi Khushi, welcome to the forum.

Well if you have a query, what you need to do is find a suitable discussion thats already going on and 'add reply' to post your issue or if you are concerned abt some particular views of members and want to discuss those ...then you need to click on the 'reply' just below that particular comment.

hope you find it useful.....

but to be very frank.. you will learn the ropes as you start climbing it..!

best of luck.

Welcome to the forum Khushi. :Sorprendido:

What kind of help u want from us? Start a new topic if its not already discussed and u'll get the solution. ;)

hi everybody

well i want to knw if i have any queries wt has to be done?

hi Khushi, welcome to the forum.

Well if you have a query, what you need to do is find a suitable discussion thats already going on and 'add reply' to post your issue or if you are concerned abt some particular views of members and want to discuss those ...then you need to click on the 'reply' just below that particular comment.

hope you find it useful.....

but to be very frank.. you will learn the ropes as you start climbing it..!

best of luck.

well thanx for the suggestion.

:GirandoOjos: Hi to every body in this forum. I am gulu 25 from bangalore. I think reliance is the only telecom provider in india from whom u get true value for your money by making calls. I hope my stay will be enjoyable here. Here with i am attaching a ring tone which is my fav.

good_ba.rar

I think reliance is the only telecom provider in india from whom u get true value for your money by making calls.

:GirandoOjos:

Reliance is truly blessed! :Contento:

Hi

Im Mon. I luckly find this forum. Its really superb.

Help me out u all members for my problms..

Thxs to all

Welcome aboard...

(pls refrain from using such large fonts when posting... its considered rude on most of these forums...)

hi everyone,

I've logged recently and want to know more details to how to make friends and also want to get softwares for

nokia -6275.please let me know.. : :winko: And liked this site very much..its really very nice to be a member here.

Hello friends i am new on the forum and like to say hello to you all. I am from punjab and i am studying as well as doing job. I like to play the video games and listen music :GirandoOjos:

^^^

Welcome buddy to this great forum.

i am introduced my self.

named n.k.menon.from calicut)kerala) aged 68 , a retired k.s.e.board.(electricity board). i have a little knowledge in the telecom technology. but this site is very useful to me. almost all the time i viewed the topics of the moderators and also i posted some replies to the same.

so kindly help this uncle to know about all the releated new technologies of cdma phones. My email id nkmenon55@yahoo.com.

thankyou once agin

yours

nkmenon, calicut.

^^^

Welcome to the forum my dear Uncle.

We are here to help each other.

Dear Techie's, thanx for giving this option for new users. I've been viewing this site for a long time but got a chance now to introduce my self, I'm Sanjeev Sharma (29 age / Delhi) and working with IT industries. I'm about to get a new HTC Touch Sprint from Sadik so it would be my please if all of you can share me the admin options for this WM6 phone or send me those links/guide to my yahoo id (s4sanju@yahoo.com). I"m a subscriber of Tata so would be configuring this tata no. in the HTC Touch Sprint.

b.reg

Sanjeev

Hello everyone,

I am new member of this forum and i have a connection of rm bearing LG set and want to talk about my connection.