Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Movies That You Loved (Or Hated) - Part II

mosted hated one serbian film (its a movie name), never seen such movie....

liked sclindler list.. life is beautiful 1993 i guess..

Let me disturb this long lull in this topic. No idea, people stopped watching movies OR they stopped making good movies ?? No entry since 2014/Sep.

Saw, SAIRAT yesterday. It's Marathi word for "Wild"

Great experience of watching a beautiful love story with lots of twists & turns & a twist !!

It's with Eng subtitles in Gujarat, however even if it was not their, effect would have been the same. A new lovely pair has done wonders & I just can't find any equivalent good movies, made in bollywood so far (that's my view, so no debate). Story is simple, however it's been told with extreme simplicity & beautifully. 

Must watch even if you are not part of Maharastra, as somewhere you will be able to find connect.. 

Will not write a review here as I am not good at that, but you will have many such reviews upon search !! I don't consider Amir Khan as god, but just a great actor & he has mentioned specially "to go and watch this movie, if you have not". To my knowledge from info avlbl on public domain, he is not a producer, director or anyway connected to making of this movie :) So...Go and see, if you have not..

Fir bhai ka dhamaka hone wala hai .. 

Udtha punjab Censor copy  is out even before film release...

Sultan is good movie and I will rate 3.5.. Salman has acted really good for the first time. You may find it little long and slow but gripping...