Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Movies That You Loved (Or Hated) - Part II

Django Unchained (2012) - 4.5 Star Rating - Tarantino's classic. Quentin is growing from strength to strength. He has tried his hands at each and every genre' of films and now it's his turn to do his ode to his own brand of Western/Comedy. And what a style he has. But in the end its a love story. Don't miss him blowing himself up in the climax. That made my day... Not to be missed.

• Like 1

^^^ agree with @Dhiraj... I like Christoph Waltz.. But I think this movie is not for all, it will be hard for everyone to understand and digest.

Django Unchained (2012) - 4.5 Star Rating - Tarantino's classic. Quentin is growing from strength to strength. He has tried his hands at each and every genre' of films and now it's his turn to do his ode to his own brand of Western/Comedy. And what a style he has. But in the end its a love story. Don't miss him blowing himself up in the climax. That made my day... Not to be missed.

I too think its an amazing movie. This is how a movie should be. Engaging, intriguing, revolting & amusing, edge-of-the-seat, eye-brow-raising, crisp.

I think of the movie even after having seen it about a month back. Amazing visuals.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist that". Friggggging epic!!!! I just loved it.

Take a bow Tarantino.

Saw the latest g.I.Joe yesterday.

Good time.pass, but the awesomest part was the ninja fighting scene in the mountains. Epic cinematography in that insanely refreshingly long yet nail biting sequence.

That particular sequence made my day really.

sent from my NOTE II, yupp size does matter.

1) Nautanki Sala (2013) :bash::ko2:

Can be easily missed. Other than Anushman's acting + one charming lady, film has nothing to offer. Makers forgot the fact, that there needs to be a story.

Not attaching any links TO SAVE YOUR time.

2) The croods - 3D - (2013) :thumbup::yahoo::clap1::clap::cheer:

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Croods

Wonderful movie. On 5 scale, movie can be easily granted 9 !!. Must watch for entire family, kids especially. You get to see real events ( possibly), what all happened when men was transformed from monkey (evolution theory), when they saw first fire, when they started to generate IDEA's. Marvelous movie. All moments in the movie are enjoyable..

Only two days after we saw first day / first saw & INOX - 3D, my family went again to watch it again !! except me. Me in office & writing about it on rimweb.

• Like 1

Ironman 3 good movie.. Little different from regular super hero movies. 3.5/5

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

The Last Stand (2013) - 3 Star - Well, Arnie's getting old but still has some juice left in him. A nice action flick with some gory detailing as is a norm nowadays. Reminded me of Cage's Drive Angry minus the supernatural bits. Worth a watch for Arnie fans or just for a pop corn munching action packed saturday evening...

Had watched iron man 3 this weekend,

Liked it, as has become the trend now it portrays that its the man who makes the machine so its tony stark the man who is the real iron man.

Pretty entertaining it was.

I like talash very much<br /><br />Sent from my HuaweiU8300 using Tapatalk

Gone in 60 seconds... Awesome movie

Star Trek - Into Darkness (2013) - 2.5 Star Rating - Disappointing to say the least. The first movie of the current series of the ongoing space soap opera had so much promise and guile that this second one looks meek and unattached in comparison. It has a very weak screenplay which is nowhere as taught and gripping as the first one. But then a true trekky will watch it nonetheless.

Edited by dkaile

Fast & Furious 6... nice entertainer with few goof ups and bad photography for couple of stunts. still nice and enjoyable and DO NOT APPLY LOGIC... you will enjoy it.. F&F 7 with Jason Statham... may be...

• Like 1

Aurengzeb... Can watch once... 3/5

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Loved the fast and furious 6

Great laughable moments and good cinematography.

Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani: 1.5 Star Rating

Spare the trouble of rushing to the theater if you're a Ranbir Kapoor fan. Perhaps his first movie to disappoint. :(

Utterly boring/slow mishmash remix of coming of age, friendship, romance ideas from Dil Chahta hai, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, many others and repeated a thousand times before. If that torture was not enough, you now have to suffer new age copy of the great indian marriage drama inspired from likes of Hum Aapke Hai Kaun but without any fat entertainment quotient.

• Like 3

Utterly boring/slow mishmash remix of coming of age, friendship, romance ideas from Dil Chahta hai, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, many others and repeated a thousand times before. If that torture was not enough, you now have to suffer new age copy of the great indian marriage drama inspired from likes of Hum Aapke Hai Kaun but without any fat entertainment quotient.

Really liked the words you use gives impact and feeling of not going for the movie ---- and that's why i like Sunny Leone's movies, no matter how many times you see the same thing - you find reason to see it again and find new in it.

Always good acting ........ and Direction (whats that) no need to know name of Hero, or for that matter name of the movie as well. no boring songs to Forward..... no marriage scenes. you can stop and play at will no need to remember the sequence you can join with friend any time and leave anytime. Stunts no ONE will DARE to do included so no need of warning. no one smokes or drinks in movie so no need of putting warning every time the scene comes.

Many more appreciation words remain in mouth and brain for later use.......

Sunny_Leone_Vertical_Quality+(25).jpg

• Like 6

Fast & Furious 6... nice entertainer with few goof ups and bad photography for couple of stunts. still nice and enjoyable and DO NOT APPLY LOGIC... you will enjoy it.. F&F 7 with Jason Statham... may be...

Completely Agree

Spare the trouble of rushing to the theater if you're a Ranbir Kapoor fan. Perhaps his first movie to disappoint. :(
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani: 0.005 Star Rating << that too smallest star they have found in universe so far..

oh my god. should have read this before I went through this torture film y'day. 6th. Cheap tickets 70 rs each for 2 @ Cinemax a'bad. After the movie was over, I felt like I have forgotten my money somewhere. Rajan's word exactly describes the film, but this time Indian marriage drama was full off alcohol flowing from every tap in the house or hotel whatever it was. Consider this a close buddy attending the marriage, drinking liquor worth 100k in the 3 hr movie. :)

When movie was started & displayed Dharma Productions etc etc..& immediate movie sequence of marriage gifts being packed like dressing up the bride etc >> then, I got some inclination that I have been through this torture before !! but it was too late to check tickets to read that money is non-refundable..

I would prefer watching "Hitch" 10 times over this..

• Like 3

Watched "Lucky Di Unlucky Story" yesterday real laugh riot

some moments in the movie had very good comic timing & humour

a must watch

Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani: 0.005 Star Rating << that too smallest star they have found in universe so far..

oh my god. should have read this before I went through this torture film y'day. 6th. Cheap tickets 70 rs each for 2 @ Cinemax a'bad. After the movie was over, I felt like I have forgotten my money somewhere. Rajan's word exactly describes the film, but this time Indian marriage drama was full off alcohol flowing from every tap in the house or hotel whatever it was. Consider this a close buddy attending the marriage, drinking liquor worth 100k in the 3 hr movie. :)

When movie was started & displayed Dharma Productions etc etc..& immediate movie sequence of marriage gifts being packed like dressing up the bride etc >> then, I got some inclination that I have been through this torture before !! but it was too late to check tickets to read that money is non-refundable..

I would prefer watching "Hitch" 10 times over this..

N I'm going to watch it tomorrow...

Its sponsored tho... So no money waste.. But still i feel im gonna waste my time..

Cant help but as i can't deny the invitation

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hitesh.... hv a mercy on urself... dont go

Raanjhanaa - 4 star movie...

Dhanush performance is excellent. In fact I liked the performance of all actors. Dhanush look is too ordinary to be a hero.

BHAG- MILKHA BHAG- 4 STAR

Though little slow and lengthy but simple and sensitive movie. army mens comedy and indo pak backgroung with lifeline of milkha hardwork and struggle makes u feel connecting.

D Day - Rating 4/5 Stars

Brilliant. Can you believe it's from the same director who made Kal Ho Na Ho!

For a change, unlike other such films based on india-pakistan covert/overt war, he is able to keep the jingoism in check untill the very last scenes and instead weaves a gripping story of unsung RAW agents out on a mission which possibly every indian wants executed in their dreams! Despite the disclaimer in the opening credits that it's a fictional story, major part is intentionally based on real life events. (Lol:Indian Prime Minister answering calls from Madam!)

Photography, art direction is impeccable. Despite shot in Ahmedabad, Surendranagar & Kutch in Gujarat, he creates the Pakistan ambience well. Action from Tom Struthers who has The Dark Knight & Inception to his credit is superb.

• Like 3