Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Must Have Android Apps For Your Smartphone - Part II

Download Android 4.2 Camera/Gallery App With Photo Sphere >> http://www.sendspace.com/file/i3jso7

It's awesome.

You need to be rooted. Flash the zip through recovery. It insalled a separate camera app & galary in my phone.

One of the most popular features introduced Monday with Android 4.2 was a revamped camera/gallery app. The camera introduces a new focus/settings UI (popping up with an "options ring" only when you need it), a refreshed gallery interface, and of course – Photo Sphere.

Photo Sphere, for those who missed it, allows users to capture 360° images of their surroundings a la Google Maps, using XML data in concert with an enormous JPG file to help you save an immersive photo experience of where you've been.

The interface, which is activated from the camera app, is an ethereal grid plane that will guide you with helpful blue dots to each frame needed for a full sphere. Besides viewing your spherical creations on your handset, you can upload the images to Google+ for a web-based 360 experience.

nexusae0_Screenshot_2012-10-31-14-44-59_thumb.pngnexusae0_Screenshot_2012-10-31-14-45-52_thumb.png

nexusae0_image_thumb161.png

• Like 3

Dear Rajan ji thanX for the Nice apk.

If it is not Working any wayout for Uninstall. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Pencil sketch and many more effects can be done to photos with Paper Camera which is a paid application at the Play Store

• Like 1

The official JB 4.2 Keyboard. With swype like gesutre typing and hindi keyboard also. Get if from here. I just installed the apk on my S3 and it works fine

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1964663

if you guys missed this in the last google sale where it was priced at 13 bucks > a must have.
Name: Smart Tools v1.5.1.apk
Size: 4.46 MB
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier - Smart Light Pro

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.aboy.tools

• Like 1

Light Flow - LED & Notifications v3.1.1
Take control of your notifications. LEDs, vibrations, repeating sounds and more.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rageconsulting.android.lightflow

Light Flow allows you to take control of your notification LED colors and makes them successively flash one color after another.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 250 applications and system events

• Like 1

Was that dog snap converted by u amit ji? Really nice.

ThanX ankit. but I am not done anything just converted the taken Image. by the way her name is Chinky. :)

• Like 1

Should work as it's installing separate camera/viewer app in addition to default one. (Atleast on my phone it did)

Still you can use titanium backup to uninstall.

• Like 1

Rajan ji Now I am Flashed it through recovery. but it hang sometimes, after it open or middle of the process.

and thanX I am uninstalling it by your process. ;)

Here is the leaked apk file for the upcoming Gmail application Gmail.apk

All the mirrors hosting this apk file have been deleted already (the reason is unknown to me). This will surely be official in Key Lime Pie, I think.

Two biggest features will now be the ability to pinch zooming and swipe to delete or archive messages - much like the notifications page allows one to do. Other attractions are much better navigation, revamped attachments.

These features are much overdue for Gmail considering the fact that since long iPhone 4 boasts these features and Android don't provide these much needed features on their own devices for their own product (Gmail).

Anyways, for this apk to work on your device, you need to have it rooted. I rooted my Galaxy S3, installed it and found it extremely useful. However, now I'm on a non-rooted S3 (waiting for the official OTA JB update, thus not rooted) and missing these highly attractive features on Gmail.

Use root explorer (or similar application) to copy and move your default Gmail application from system/app folder to your sdcard. Now copy and paste this leaked apk file in the system/app folder and restart your phone. Enjoy all new Gmail.

nexusae0_wm_2012-10-11-20.45_thumb.jpgnexusae0_wm_2012-10-11-20.47.05_thumb.pngnexusae0_wm_2012-10-11-20.47.09_thumb.png

Edited by sougatadc
  • Like 4

Should work as it's installing separate camera/viewer app in addition to default one. (Atleast on my phone it did)

Still you can use titanium backup to uninstall.

Not able to install on my epic touch..I am rooted and tried flashing via recovery but nothing happened:o

Sougata bro I too had noticed this app but now tht I have installed it from your link all I can say is that it works fine but my Gtalk or talk app has croncked.

Can someone confirm this or else I will have to revert to the stock version and try talk again ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Praveen are you checked in the application menu? If it is installed properly there is another Camera Icon is appear which slightly different from the usual Camera Icon apk and also named Camera.

:rolleyes:

Triggered From Samsung Epic 4G Touch [ D-710 ]

Android 4.2 Apps V.4.0 [Camera|Clock|Gallery|Keyboard]

Features

Camera & Gallery

- Camera with new focus icon

- Hold focus to go to setting

- Panorama Mode

- Photo Sphere Mod (360 degree)

- New gallery look (3 rows)

- Photo Editor in Gallery

- Beautiful Effect in Camera & Gallery

- Filmstrip view

Keyboard

- New Gesture

Clock

- New UI

Working on

- AOKP

- CM9/10

- AOSP

- Sammy

- Paranoid Android

Flash in recovery

http://www.mediafire.com/?g49axt94rwfj1lg

• Like 1

Praveen are you checked in the application menu? If it is installed properly there is another Camera Icon is appear which slightly different from the usual Camera Icon apk and also named Camera.

:rolleyes:

Triggered From Samsung Epic 4G Touch [ D-710 ]

Yes..found the old stock camera only:mellow:

flashed keyboard earlier. Did not require root. Nice swipe function

Link is down...! Can someone post the mirror please? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sougata bro I too had noticed this app but now tht I have installed it from your link all I can say is that it works fine but my Gtalk or talk app has croncked.

Can someone confirm this or else I will have to revert to the stock version and try talk again ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Working fine at least in my case:p

Praveen I think it is corrupt. Plz download and reflash again.

Triggered From Samsung Epic 4G Touch[ D-710 ]

• Like 1

I am unable to find Talking Tom, Ant crasher, Angry bird for window mobile 6.5 and below. Any please suggest similar application which can be a great fun for kids below 3 years as they have a lot of fun touching and realizing the effects.

Thanks

New In Titanium Backup: Create Flashable Zips Of All Your Apps And Data

Source

original.jpg

How many times have you gone through this: download a new ROM, backup all your apps with Titanium, reboot into recovery, perform a nandroid backup, wipe, install new ROM, boot and set up, then restore all your apps and data. Yeah, it's crazy. And it takes forever.

What if you could cut that time by a solid 20 or 30 minutes? Thanks to a new feature just incorporated in Titanium Backup, you can. With the newest update to TB Pro, you can now create a flashable zip of all your apps and data. That means that you can flash all your goodies right after a new ROM and fire up a system that's ready to go right out of the box. Awesome.

The newest update also brings a few smaller features as well, like the ability to upload files larger than 150 MB to Dropbox, an improved "overview of app storage use" screen, and many other fixes/enhancements. If you're a TB Pro user, the update is available now in the Store. If you root/ROM and don't use TB, there's never been a better time to check it out.

• Like 5

Angry Birds Star Wars has just arrived on Google Play Store!

Angry Birds Star Wars Cinematic Trailer

• Like 1

Pls suggest an Application alternative to True Caller which works more perfectly for India.

I use facebook app but app is 13 MB and after install total memory use is 20 MB(more use eat more MB) so its not good for my samsung galaxy y cdma there is any alternate apps for facebook & chat....please help....