Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Must Have Android Apps For Your Smartphone - Part II

Tapatalk Forum App v2.4

Version 2.4
- Aquamarine style is now free!
- Fixed Jelly Bean Editor text overlap issue
- Merged Announcement / Stickies and normal topics into a single list (check our new Settings)
- New Pagination buttons
- Bigger YouTube preview thumbnail
- Many other bug fixes and small enhancements
** Previous Dark Mode will be reset, please re-enable it in Settings **

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity

• Like 2

much better than the stock power toggles.

also has the 1% motorola battery hack to show the battery in 1% increments on the top bar of your screen.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.painless.pc

• Like 2

Good find, really very useful

Installed it thank you.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Friday.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dexetra.friday&feature=search_result

It organises all your events, incoming / outgoing calls, incoing / outgoing sms, emails, and more in timeline. Its Journal of your life.

Developer's Website Contents:

Description

Friday brings self discovery by introducing the first passive auto journal.

Friday changes the way you use your android. It captures your entire life through your phone and builds a beautiful timeline of your life in a very smart manner. Not just that, you can filter and search your life to find the exact information you want. Friday becomes an intelligent tool to create analytics and infographics pertaining to you using its context aware semantic map creation algorithm.

Friday is not just a backup service, on the contrary, it collates all the information including your location, people / contacts, moments, music, pictures, facebook, twitter and foursquare (social) feeds, apart from your calls, texts and mails to present you with a digitized form of memory which is searchable. In essence, friday becomes your best friend or an alter-ego with full access to your memory and important events.

With friday activities, you can share or, just log your favorite activities you've been doing all day.

Friday helps you forget to remember. The app does the remembering for you.

Keymonk Keyboard v2.01

Requirements: Android 2.3+

Overview: Keymonk is the future of smartphone keyboards! Sweep words with both fingers twice as fast as Swype or SlideIT.

Keymonk is the future of smartphone keyboards! Sweep words with both fingers twice as fast as Swype or SlideIT.

Android Police: "A very interesting take on mobile input... give it a shot".

El androide libre: "A keyboard revolution".

The Guardian: "Is there room for another big third-party Android keyboard besides SwiftKey and Swype?".

Where are the smileys?

Color Splash Effect Pro v1.2.6 a nice picture editing application which is available at Play Store for Rs. 103.13

Apart from highlighting a pic with color (other portions remain converted into greyscale), there are 37 unique predefined effects, different brush styles, with which pics can be given artistic look very easily. There is option of correcting any number accidental brush strokes.
Pics can easily be shared over mails, facebook, bluetooth or through cloud storage etc.

I'm attaching a pic that I edited with it (the photo was taken with my hTc Incredible 2).
post-28928-0-79412800-1349611435_thumb.j

• Like 8

Nice find Sougata.. Thanks

Offtopic..
Who is that sweet little girl?

Sent from my hTc Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2 on MTS

^ i was going to ask same & also about cute cat.. :)

triggered from tappa-talk 2...

@Sougata,
Frankly, I couldn't find any special effect attributed to color splash.

Maybe, you can post a raw image (the original photo) & then, alongwith it you can post edited image to give us more idea about the improvement effected.

Nice find Sougata.. Thanks

Offtopic..
Who is that sweet little girl?

^ i was going to ask same & also about cute cat.. :)

@Sougata,
Frankly, I couldn't find any special effect attributed to color splash apk.

Maybe, you can post a raw image (the original photo) & then, alongwith it you can post edited image to give us more idea about the improvement effected.

That's is Mithi, my niece with Pingley, my loving cat.

@silent_god, take any colourful picture and edit, you'll get the difference. You can edit a picture of a rose to make it coloured keeping rest of the pic black&white. I preferred my own picture.

• Like 1

If you've an Android Tablet, Tapatalk HD For Android Public Preview is now available.

It has been amazingly cool on iOS/iPad.

Download from HERE >> http://support.tapat...feedback.13957/

If you've an Android Tablet, Tapatalk HD For Android Public Preview is now available.

It has been amazingly cool on iOS/iPad.

Download from HERE >> http://support.tapat...feedback.13957/

Rajan, can you share the apk, trying for last 30 min to download but it's failing every time.

Sent from my Touchpad

^^^
Here is Tapatalk HD Public Preview apk

tap-hd.apk

• Like 3

Need an application to Lock Whatsapp application. So that only I can read conversation

Try applock

Tapatalking........

• Like 6

thanks a lot ankit, that's exactly what I wanted!!!!! applock is amazingly useful, and I can now freely installed any app i want, without any worries, and then lock them with applock !!!

:censored3:

:hi2:

Here is Scanthing OCR, a good scan & OCR (optical character recognition) software for a paperless work. It can extract text from pictures and documents and allows searching by keywords on phone using OCR. It supports two major new features: Text-To-Speech and Automatic Contact Recognition. It is priced Rs. 268.95 @ Play Store.

• Like 3

thanks a lot ankit, that's exactly what I wanted!!!!! applock is amazingly useful, and I can now freely installed any app i want, without any worries, and then lock them with applock !!!

:censored3:

:hi2:

Thanks Ankit it worked.
Pleasure is all mine :)

Tapatalking........

@amitroutray : I love this geek game... Its very-very addictive. But, there's a little performance glitch which caused 1 star removal.

Latest Google Play Store Version 3.9.16 >> http://beta.androidf...135922294521859

What's New

• Ability to remove apps you previously downloaded from the all apps list. You can multi select by long pressing any app and then tapping more apps and delete all in one go.
  • Keeps track of your location in lists including my apps and all apps, so when you click into an app and back, it drops you into the same spot.
  • Seems to have a built in malware scanner.

nexusae0_wm_Screenshot_2012-10-11-13-09-10_thumb1.jpgnexusae0_wm_Screenshot_2012-10-11-13-09-19_thumb1.jpgnexusae0_wm_Screenshot_2012-10-11-13-30-23_thumb.jpg

• Like 3